The Student Room Group

UCAS 2014: Decisions Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by HarryG-----1996
So anxious now after knowing so many people have got offers already :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by LilyElise
Same! People that sent theirs on Monday have 2 offers already, I haven't heard a squeak and I applied 3 weeks ago :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is completely normal. When people get offers depends enormously on which course and which university they applied to. There is no mileage in worrying about not getting offers - it's a compete waste of energy. Your turn will come, I promise.
Original post by LilyElise
Same! People that sent theirs on Monday have 2 offers already, I haven't heard a squeak and I applied 3 weeks ago :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!!!! I sent my around three weeks ago as well and haven't heard from any uni yet but my fiend got an offer five days after applying for warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Anyone getting offers from Classics departments at either Warwick or Exeter yet?
Do unis work on weekends?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by HarryG-----1996
Do unis work on weekends?
You have asked this question before, and have been told that decisions can and do come through at weekends.

I appreciate that you are anxious but asking the same questions over and over again won't make any difference to when or what you hear.
Reply 45
Has anyone had offers from durham, imperial or ucl?
Reply 46
I got an offer from Durham (Geography) on 26th. Sent in my applications for 5 schools on the 15th.
Original post by kminseok
I got an offer from Durham (Geography) on 26th. Sent in my applications for 5 schools on the 15th.

Congratulations! Was that the 15th October?! I'm applying for geography there too (BA) but haven't even sent my application yet :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by nomdeplumeX2
Congratulations! Was that the 15th October?! I'm applying for geography there too (BA) but haven't even sent my application yet :frown:

haha yup 15 Oct. my course is BA too :smile:
haha yup 15 Oct. my course is BA too :smile:

That's amazing - you must have been a really strong candidate! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades and stuff were?

Where else have you applied to?
Reply 50
Original post by nomdeplumeX2
That's amazing - you must have been a really strong candidate! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades and stuff were?

Where else have you applied to?

I'll be taking the Singapore-Cambridge A Levels in November. Predicted grades were AAAAB (B was math). Condition from Durham was AAA.

Some extracurriculars -> 1st in several geography & economics related competitions, 6-weeks internship at a national newspaper (published 15 articles), Founded a social enterprise with about £2000 in revenue, class representative for 2 years

I've applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL and St Andrews, but yet to hear from anywhere else :\
I'll be taking the Singapore-Cambridge A Levels in November. Predicted grades were AAAAB (B was math). Condition from Durham was AAA.

Some extracurriculars -> 1st in several geography & economics related competitions, 6-weeks internship at a national newspaper (published 15 articles), Founded a social enterprise with about £2000 in revenue, class representative for 2 years

I've applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL and St Andrews, but yet to hear from anywhere else :\

Ah cool, I'm applying to UCL as well :smile:
Original post by lizz-ie
Application sent: 4th October 2013
Uni: University of Nottingham
Course: Chemistry MSci F101
Decision [Offer/Rejection]: Offer!
Offer Grades: AAB
Date Offer Received: 23rd October 2013
Reaction: YAY :biggrin:

Still waiting for decisions from Birmingham and Oxford, and have interviews soon at Sheffield and York :smile:

Well done that is fantastic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my offer from Aston(AAA), KCL(A*AA), and Birmingham(A*AA) so far.
Want to study Business computing...
My predicted grades are AAA.
Reply 54
Offers from Southampton (AAA/AAB+a), Surrey (AAB), Royal Holloway & Reading (ABB)

Just awaiting for Exeter, who will most likely offer AAA

Wanting to study Economics and somehow predicted A*AA :unsure:
When you get an offer/rejection, do you get an email informing you, or do you just have to check Track randomly and see if there is anything?
Leicester, Law, offer AAB, predicted ABB, got the offer same day as sending out my application form! Still waiting for Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and Brunel to reply :smile:
Offers from Sheffield (AAB), Westminster (BBB), Keele (BBB) and Hertfordshire (BBC). Just waiting for Queen Mary to reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offers from Manchester (ABB) Newcastle (AAB) Sheffield (AAB) Cardiff (AAB) and Northumbria (320 ucas points) for politics yaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huddersfield- Biochemistry- 300 UCAS points (BBB)
Queen's University Belfast- Microbiology with Professional Studies- BBB

I'm predicted AAB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending