The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemmer_
I shall pass one through! Well I'm in the process of booking a hotel and the flights- expensive stuff. :teehee: It's not a bit of a weird thing at all actually.. :confused: Especially when I have very good reasons to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I didn't mean weird it was a bad word to use. So how come you want too go then out of interest you don't have to tell me if you don't want too. What sort of cookie
Original post by incipientT
I'm pretty good thanks, yourself?

I'm ok, just watching football then planning to do some work :smile:
Original post by Pallas Athena

Hey there, how you doing?
Original post by shadowdweller

Scrooge! :hmpf: :tongue:

'Doy'...? Is this more slang...?

I thought I had said that from the start :tongue:

No! :tongue: its like saying 'duh' haha.

No. You did not. :colonhash: I would'v understood otherwise :aetsch:
Original post by lucine.B
Scrooge! :hmpf: :tongue:

No! :tongue: its like saying 'duh' haha.

No. You did not. :colonhash: I would'v understood otherwise :aetsch:

Doy? :erm: If you say so... :tongue:

Hah! That's circular logic at it's best :biggrin:
Good evening y'all. I'm wasn't feeling so wonderful this evening and then someone suprised me by inviting me out to see a movie. That's so cool. No one does this so I'm going next Sat :h:.
Original post by keromedic
Good evening y'all. I'm wasn't feeling so wonderful this evening and then someone suprised me by inviting me out to see a movie. That's so cool. No one does this so I'm going next Sat :h:.

Heya! Aww haha. Really??? You like never get invited out??? Well I hope you have fun :biggrin:
What are you going to watch??? :smile:
Heya! Aww haha. Really??? You like never get invited out??? Well I hope you have fun :biggrin:
What are you going to watch??? :smile:

Yea. I always get declined when I ask so I decied at the end of yr 12 to not get bothered. I think ppl assume that I'm judgmental because I have standards and do reasonably well i college.

Thor, I think. Thanks :biggrin:
Hi I'm completely new to this chat, I'm Katie and I decided babysitting would be a better option for my Saturday night than going out with my friends, that was a decision I'm now regretting. how are your Saturdays going? :-)
Original post by Katie_96
Hi I'm completely new to this chat, I'm Katie and I decided babysitting would be a better option for my Saturday night than going out with my friends, that was a decision I'm now regretting. how are your Saturdays going? :-)

Hiya! Welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile: I'm good thanks, oh I enjoy babysitting haha. I was out all day so have decided to enjoy a chilled night in with my ones of my bros :biggrin:

Original post by keromedic
Yea. I always get declined when I ask so I decided at the end of yr 12 to not get bothered. I think ppl assume that I'm judgmental because I have standards and do reasonably well i college.

Thor, I think. Thanks :biggrin:

Aww really??? Cool I see. Haha I have standards to but I am in no way judgmental! The moment I make a judgement about someone I discard it. I hate the idea of judging someone, I don't feel that I have a right...I also do well. But tend to go out a lot lol.

Awesome! Looks so so good hehe :h: Welcome :smile:

Welcome to the thread! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello everybody

hi :h:

The kid being a pain? :console:

Not much really going on for me today :no:
Original post by emobambam
hello everybody

Heeeeeelo :h::h:

Have you tried the new mobile version of TSR?
Have you tried the new mobile version of TSR?

Briefly, I don't like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Briefly, I don't like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pity, it has quotes.

What's it like? Logging in on my phone to try it is such a pain...
hi :h:

The kid being a pain? :console:

Not much really going on for me today :no:

The kids were fast asleep when I got there, so I can't complain! My friends just sound like they're having fun and I wish I was there too, but oh well. I never have much going on, hahaha. :-)

Welcome to the thread! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :biggrin:

Hiya! Welcome! :h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile: I'm good thanks, oh I enjoy babysitting haha. I was out all day so have decided to enjoy a chilled night in with my ones of my bros :biggrin:

Im good thanks! :smile: I like it if there aren't any alternatives, but it's a good way to earn money I suppose! Aw that sounds fun. :smile:
Pity, it has quotes.

What's it like? Logging in on my phone to try it is such a pain...

Mobile browser has always had quotes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pallas Athena
I am now excited to watch it! It seems like a really good movie, I almost watched it last night but it was half 11 so I decided to watch it today. I will definitely tell you, as I am partly going to watch it because you recommended it. :wink:

I watched the first 2 Harry Potters and I liked them at the time, but I don't know what happened as I grew older. :colondollar: I hate romantic dramas too!

Oh thanks you for letting me bug you. Well, I do not have a preference as such, as long as it is a good movie, it will watch i, but I usually enjoy comedy, action and horror films. Oh yes, classics are where I need to start from. Movies from the past were high-quality so sure. Aw, thank you! I appreciate the help. I need to start from the classics, what do you think?

Haha, tis a very exciting film :biggrin: It truly is, you will not be disappointed! I guarantee it!
Ah ok, well just watch it when you can there's no deadline haha. have you watched it then??? Aww that's so nice! Its cool that you value my opinion, thank you :bigsmile:

Aww haha. Dw I think enough people watched it so its not a problem :tongue: its not for everyone anyways, I really enjoy it though! Haha they're annoying right?! Really don't like them, shouldn't even exist in my opinion although when movies first came out no one could write anything but love stories and although I hate rom coms/dramas the classics are usually this genre however there's a certain magic to it. They resemble clean cut exemplar cinematic qualities and you can do nothing but appreciate how incredible these movies are :biggrin:

Anytime! :lol: Cool, like me then :smile: Thats exactly what I like! Though mine goes Action, Comedy, Horror/Thriller :grin: Okay will get you some of those then! They really are :daydreaming: They just have this essence to them unlike the big blockbusters ...which although good just aren't the same.
You are most welcome! I am more than happy to help. Yeah I shall get on it. :tongue:

Original post by lolipanda
hm, yeah, it went ok :P she had a lot of constructive criticism though, which i suppose is good as ill be doing uni interviews soon.

oh cool, what a levels? i'm not doing IB, a levels also. :smile:

Cool, well that should really help you then :smile: Yeah you'll ace those interview now! So you want study computer science??? How awesome! What A levels do you do???

I do all 3 sciences + Psychology, Business & Music :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest