The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
Did you take ICT?
I need help with my coursework - very minor things though

May I inbox you tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I took ICT at GCSE but not at A Level although I still remember quite a lot of stuff.

Sure, free country.
Original post by keromedic
Have you chosen?

Think I'm just going to do the test and give the gig a miss. :tongue: People may think I'm mad, but going to university is probably more important at this point (!). Besides, another friend would probably like to go more than me so I would be happy for him to take my place. :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue
Think I'm just going to do the test and give the gig a miss. :tongue: People may think I'm mad, but going to university is probably more important at this point (!). Besides, another friend would probably like to go more than me so I would be happy for him to take my place. :smile:

Fair enough
Fair enough

What are your thoughts?
Reply 5884

You're a good friend.
And everyone here probs understands why you chose the exam over the gig.
BTW what is the exam for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your thoughts?

Hmm. If I could go see a band I really like but it was before BMAT, I'm not sure what I'd do :tongue:.
Original post by Qari
You're a good friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

'tis for Law.
Original post by Qari
You're a good friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. If I could go see a band I really like but it was before BMAT, I'm not sure what I'd do :tongue:.

As Keron said, it's called the LNAT. :smile: I just think it would be best to be in a good state of mind, and not tired for the test, as it is a rather gruelling beast.

^^ but what would you do? That is the question. :holmes:
Reply 5888
'tis for Law.

Oh right. Thanks, also your name being keron explains your earliee post

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd do the same. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Just something I thought I'd try... :ninja:

If you've seen anyone who's been helpful to other users on the Study Help forum (either on this thread or elsewhere), you can nominate them for an award (£10 Amazon voucher plus one months free subscription) here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forms.php?do=form&fid=26 :biggrin:

Each month, we award this prize to someone and your nominations would really be useful!

K. I'll use this :biggrin:.
Upgrade is coming up soon, and since my brother got his iPhone 5s yesterday, I'm also considering it but I don't really like Apple, so I'm leaning towards the HTC One. What do you guys think I should go for?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Upgrade is coming up soon, and since my brother got his iPhone 5s yesterday, I'm also considering it but I don't really like Apple, so I'm leaning towards the HTC One. What do you guys think I should go for?

I think you should go for an android. If you like the HTC One, go for that. To aid you in your decision, try them out in the store.
Personally, I like Samsung's phones :biggrin:.
Reply 5893

HTC One is a great phone certainly as is the 5s and the Galaxy S4. Tough decisions. Read some reviews online and compare things you care about eg the camera, if that's your thing
I think you should go for an android. If you like the HTC One, go for that. To aid you in your decision, try them out in the store.
Personally, I like Samsung's phones :biggrin:.

I probably will go for the HTC. I have one right now, and I love their phones. I don't like Samsung's aesthetics tbh
Original post by adi19956
HTC One is a great phone certainly as is the 5s and the Galaxy S4. Tough decisions. Read some reviews online and compare things you care about eg the camera, if that's your thing

Yeah I'm checking a few reviews :smile: HTC one is probably my first choice. I don't actually know how I'd prioritise what I look for in a phone because I have no idea
I probably will go for the HTC. I have one right now, and I love their phones. I don't like Samsung's aesthetics tbh

I like Samsung's camera quality, integration of android and the swipe feature.

The HTC One looks amazing :redface: definitely that! Plus HTCs are great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like Samsung's camera quality, integration of android and the swipe feature.

I'm not too bothered about the camera tbh, as long as the phone has a semi-decent one, I'd be happy. Swipe is really annoying, and Samsung's keyboard/autocorrect is really annoying.

Original post by Lucy96
The HTC One looks amazing :redface: definitely that! Plus HTCs are great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HTCs are awesome :biggrin: can't believe I've nearly had mine for 2 years now, it still looks very fresh even though I've dropped it an uncountable number of times. The HTC one looks so good!

HTC One. I have one, so if you have any queries :tongue:
I'm not too bothered about the camera tbh, as long as the phone has a semi-decent one, I'd be happy. Swipe is really annoying, and Samsung's keyboard/autocorrect is really annoying.

Fair enough, it appears we like different things :tongue:.
My next phone will probably be the S4!

Latest