The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Portia1993
I'm shocked because my GCSEs are piss poor and I thought my personal statement was rubbish too!
Dreading the next email off of them! (Already had a 5 week one)

Competition for Economics is exceptionally fierce.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 761
I haven't seen anyone for Government on here.... I sent my application on the 23rd of September because of the Oxbridge deadline and got the acknowledgement on the 1st, '2 week' on the 4th and '5 week' on the 10th.

Do you know which departments have given out offers?
Original post by kezexx
I haven't seen anyone for Government on here.... I sent my application on the 23rd of September because of the Oxbridge deadline and got the acknowledgement on the 1st, '2 week' on the 4th and '5 week' on the 10th.

Hi there! Fellow Government applicant. I also received my 5 week email on October 10th. Anxiously awaiting a decision...
Original post by Buttercup26
Received the five-week email for BSc Politics and Philosophy :smile: First hurdle done! Now for the long five-week wait... :/

Congrats :smile: urghhh didn't hear news from them...idk if it's because I've applied as an international student or something. But I'd like to know NOW if I have being rejected or not ! Anyway good luck !!
Any news for IR applicants? I got my 'two-week' email on the 16th and have since become addicted to checking my email!
Original post by ffionm
I have for Politics and Philosophy, sent my application on the 13tg though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats !! :smile: still received nothing,quite worried now. Anyway, we will see..
Reply 766
Hey guys,

I'm new here. Anyone applied for Econometrics and Mathematical Economics? I got the 5 week mail and never got any reply ever since.....
Original post by kezexx

I'm for Government! Got my 5 week email the other day :smile:
Nice to meet my competition :P
Original post by lisa96
Which subject have u applied for? :smile:

Government :3
Anybody applying for Accounting and Finance?
How long did people applying for Maths and/with Economics wait to receive their 2 and 5 week email?
Original post by kingmango
How long did people applying for Maths and/with Economics wait to receive their 2 and 5 week email?

I got the 2 week email after 6 days, and haven't heard from them since (I got the 2 week email 3 weeks ago). Applied for maths with econ.
Anyone for History? I'm due another email from LSE next wednesday...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 773
Original post by gracelich
Anyone for History? I'm due another email from LSE next wednesday...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hi:, my email is due next wednesday too, was your original 2 week one from Umi Chilemba as well?
Original post by bluebell_flames
I got the 2 week email after 6 days, and haven't heard from them since (I got the 2 week email 3 weeks ago). Applied for maths with econ.

Would you mind saying what your 2 week email said in it? I still can't tell if the email I received was the confirmation email or the 2 week email people are talking about
Original post by kingmango
Would you mind saying what your 2 week email said in it? I still can't tell if the email I received was the confirmation email or the 2 week email people are talking about

'Previously I wrote to thank you for applying to LSE, and am now writing to update you on the status of your application.

I am currently reviewing your academic qualifications to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. I am also assessing your personal statement.

I anticipate that this process should take approximately two weeks. I will be in touch then to update you on the status of your application.'
'Previously I wrote to thank you for applying to LSE, and am now writing to update you on the status of your application.

I am currently reviewing your academic qualifications to ensure that you have met all entry requirements. I am also assessing your personal statement.

I anticipate that this process should take approximately two weeks. I will be in touch then to update you on the status of your application.'

Thank you! :biggrin:
Has anyone received a questionnaire from LSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by areddishherring
What questionnaire?! AHHH

I havent received it either it but some people have "/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im exactly the sam:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending