The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Welcome, this is your host IDukem and yes I know whatcha thinking...oh yes I do. You're thinking of the alcoholic shenanigans within this joint, well the cocktails are on the left as are the rest sooooooooooo enjoy :biggrin:

looool, thanks for the 'warm' welcome :smile:
Original post by Tcrumpen
no i didn't make any moves, cos that too 'cliché' and overdone plus none of the movies where really, snuggle films, they were all action films, or Tim Burton films, i should add Tim Burton freaks me out ...

haha you didn't make a move because it was too cliché? C'mon mang, you had the perfect opportunity. Even just holding her hand and then telling her you liked her, would do you good there. :biggrin:
Reply 4002
Original post by chocolatesauce
looool, thanks for the 'warm' welcome :smile:

Noooo worries although you username has made me crave for chocolate. I guess i'll take a trip to the fridge :lol:
I've put down my first three/four Uni choices on the UCAS site, I'm so bloody excited about studying some of this stuff :biggrin: And that's a good thing, because I don't want to go to Uni solely for the night life.
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
I'm I a bit late to start posting here now:K:

No such thing as too late :h:

well this is awkward but hello fellow TSR members :smile:

Hello :biggrin:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I want to cry

What's wrong? :console:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4005
Original post by Spontogical
haha you didn't make a move because it was too cliché? C'mon mang, you had the perfect opportunity. Even just holding her hand and then telling her you liked her, would do you good there. :biggrin:

Well eve still at the time it didn't seem right, i didn't really have any feelings for her at that point i watched Sweeny Todd at hers yesterday, but i chickened out of asking her out

I find it bizarre how i can't seem to ask her out despite the ample opportunites, unless i just admit it like this:

"Hey [persons name] i've been wanting to tell you something for a little while now but never plucked up the courage to do it until now, i like you a lot and would like to take you out to [insert place], my treat how does [insert day] sound to you?"
Original post by lauraaaaa
I want to cry

Aw, what's wrong? I hope you are feeling better now. :console:
Original post by IDukem
Noooo worries although you username has made me crave for chocolate. I guess i'll take a trip to the fridge :lol:

ok, not too much though lol :smile:
Reply 4008
Original post by incipientT
roast potatoes, carrots and I think venison. (I'm terrible at distinguishing most meats and I didn't cook it) Yourself?

That sounds so good, i adore venison. Like steak but a bit earthier. I had roast lamb, cabbage, gravy, potatos and carrots. T'was good :h:
Well eve still at the time it didn't seem right, i didn't really have any feelings for her at that point i watched Sweeny Todd at hers yesterday, but i chickened out of asking her out

I find it bizarre how i can't seem to ask her out despite the ample opportunites, unless i just admit it like this:

"Hey [persons name] i've been wanting to tell you something for a little while now but never plucked up the courage to do it until now, i like you a lot and would like to take you out to [insert place], my treat how does [insert day] sound to you?"

Haha it gets even more bizarre and ridiculous when you have to start pre-framing the way you're going to ask her out. :mmm:

Yesterday was definitely a goldmine for you. She must be a real stunner. :ahee:
Original post by james1211
That sounds so good, i adore venison. Like steak but a bit earthier. I had roast lamb, cabbage, gravy, potatos and carrots. T'was good :h:
good good :biggrin:
Original post by Jack22031994
Well she seems really really nice, and she is very pretty too

Aw, then maybe you should try to get to know her better. If you do not mind my asking, how have things been (with the females) for you this academic year?
Reply 4012

Right, just have her round yours to watch another film, give it an hour or so, put your arm around her, give it a few minutes, tell her you like her. Simples. She either does or doesn't feel mutual about it, so really the way you ask her makes eff all difference because she either wants to get it on with you or doesn't. She isn't evaluating whether she's attracted to you based on the way you ask/tell her lol.
Reply 4013
Original post by Spontogical
Haha it gets even more bizarre and ridiculous when you have to start pre-framing the way you're going to ask her out. :mmm:

Yesterday was definitely a goldmine for you. She must be a real stunner. :ahee:

It's how i cope with my anxiety, my family is a really anxious one, the way my mum copes is to be VERY organsied, almost OCD like, i believe i may have inherited her coping machanisms to cope with certain situations, and yesterday we watched about 20 minutes of it before we both got a little bored and we started generally chatting, we were still paying semi attention
Reply 4014
well this is awkward but hello fellow TSR members :smile:

Hey there :cool: I trust we will make you feel at home in our sometimes bizzare but always fun thread.
Hey there :cool: I trust we will make you feel at home in our sometimes bizzare but always fun thread.

hey! yeah this is a cute idea lol
Reply 4016
hey! yeah this is a cute idea lol

Thread moves quite fast sometimes, don't be surprised if you don't keep up most of us can't keep up lol :redface:
Reply 4017
Guys are you jealous, i have sticky toffee pudding.
Thread moves quite fast sometimes, don't be surprised if you don't keep up most of us can't keep up lol :redface:

thanks for the warning, im still learning sort of, I only joined last month :smile:
Reply 4019
thanks for the warning, im still learning sort of, I only joined last month :smile:

So what stage of student-hood are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest