The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6000
Original post by Paramore<3
I got an email from Track telling me something has been updated... typical that Track is down of course!

Same! :sly:
So how is everyone?! And how are applications going...if you're applying this year that is. :smile: But if ya like me and not hows life??? :tongue:
Reply 6002
Says on the ucas.com/apply site that track wont be back up till early tomorrow morning
Original post by IceKidd

That must be so very annoying! I'm not applying through UCAS so thank god I won't experience such problems. They really should make things a lot more easier for you guys, everyone is sooo stressed!
Original post by lucine.B
Haha nah dw you've satisfied my needs :wink:

You go to a college :tongue:

I know but you can start lower 6 at 19.
Reply 6005
Original post by Choppie
I got my letter from UCAS telling me how to log into track. I swear there must be some tomfoolery going on at the UCAS HQ for this folly.

Haha, oh dear! It's got to be a conspiracy. The timing is too well-planned. :holmes:
Found out my update was an offer though, yay! :biggrin:

Original post by IceKidd

Pray a uni emails you - my update turned out to be an offer! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by keromedic
I know but you can start lower 6 at 19.

Not in an actual secondary school though :tongue: (at least from what I know) only in a college :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6007
That must be so very annoying! I'm not applying through UCAS so thank god I won't experience such problems. They really should make things a lot more easier for you guys, everyone is sooo stressed!

are you an international applicant?

i dont mind too much as my 1st 2 choices both require an admissions test which i havent yet sat, so it can only be my 3rd or 4th choice thats replied (already got offer from 5th choice), but for others it must be very annoying!
]Hey Paramore.

Not in an actual secondary school though :tongue: (at least from what I know) only in a college :tongue:

*feeling insulted*
Reply 6009
Original post by furryface12
I remember you :wavey:

Are you applying this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo! I'm glad someone remembers me ;P

Yeah, I'm applying for economics this year! :smile: What about you?
Reply 6010
Haha, oh dear! It's got to be a conspiracy. The timing is too well-planned. :holmes:
Found out my update was an offer though, yay! :biggrin:

Pray a uni emails you - my update turned out to be an offer! :smile:

Congratulations! What course and uni?

My 1st offer emailed me the day after my track updated, so if it is an offer I hope that this uni is much quicker (if its a rejection, then they can take all the time they need :wink:)
Reply 6011
Original post by SophF_rth
Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the thread i've only posted of about 15 times :tongue:
Hope all goes to plan on Thursday too. :smile:

Hey Sophie, you alright? :')

haha, I just don't have much time to come on anymore!

Ah thank you so much! Wish you could come though! Got my costume and everything ;P Just don't feel like I should be turning 18 though haha, lost my provisional license the other day, still so young and foolish ;P
]Hey Paramore.

*feeling insulted*

Oh no! Why??? Here have a :hugs:

Original post by IceKidd
are you an international applicant?

i dont mind too much as my 1st 2 choices both require an admissions test which i havent yet sat, so it can only be my 3rd or 4th choice thats replied (already got offer from 5th choice), but for others it must be very annoying!

Nope :tongue: I live in London but I'm going to be applying to study abroad :biggrin:

Ah right okay that's not too bad then. Cool, yeah it must be. When do you plan on taking the test then??? Oh and what & where are you applying to study???
Original post by Zigggyy.
Woo! I'm glad someone remembers me ;P

Yeah, I'm applying for economics this year! :smile: What about you?

:biggrin: Nice, there're a lot of economics applicants about on here! I'm applying for physics, may not be this year though things keep changing at the minute :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6014
Oh no! Why??? Here have a :hugs:

Nope :tongue: I live in London but I'm going to be applying to study abroad :biggrin:

Ah right okay that's not too bad then. Cool, yeah it must be. When do you plan on taking the test then??? Oh and what & where are you applying to study???

(scratch what i said before) my 1st and 3rd choices require admissions test. could be my 2nd choice! And probably is as my 4th choice said they email in 5 weeks...so it has to be my 2nd choice as my last choice already gave me an offer.

Lord my 2nd choice is one that i might have as my 1st...please let them email me !

That was very confusing to write...so to sum up....my decision pretty much has to be my 2nd choice -.-

Applying for maths at Oxford Imperial Bristol (offer), Maths with Econ at LSE and MMORSE at warwick (2ndchoice)

sit MAT exam on 6th
Reply 6015
Original post by furryface12
:biggrin: Nice, there're a lot of economics applicants about on here! I'm applying for physics, may not be this year though things keep changing at the minute :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah there are haha! Oh physics, nice :') anyone applying for physics to me is just a genius haha. Ah okay, thinking of taking a gap year or an internship somewhere then? Break from education? :')
Reply 6016
]Hey Paramore.

Evening! How you keeping? :smile:

Original post by IceKidd
Congratulations! What course and uni?

My 1st offer emailed me the day after my track updated, so if it is an offer I hope that this uni is much quicker (if its a rejection, then they can take all the time they need :wink:)

Thanks a lot! Geography at Sussex. :biggrin:

Ooh, that's annoying. I never got an email from Track for my first offer, only from the university... (Reading) :rolleyes: What was your first offer? :smile:
Original post by Zigggyy.
Yeah there are haha! Oh physics, nice :') anyone applying for physics to me is just a genius haha. Ah okay, thinking of taking a gap year or an internship somewhere then? Break from education? :')

People say that, but if you told me to write an english essay or something (or economics come to that matter) I wouldn't know where to start! Yeah I'll get a job and try and do some work experience and things, I'll decide nearer the time when I have some idea of what's likely to be happening if that's the case.

Where have you applied/are you thinking of applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paramore<3
evening! How you keeping? :smile:

i'm good thanks. Just doing some mechanics :h
Reply 6019
UCAS just emailed me to say Track has updated, but of course Track is shut today :'(

WTH UCAS? Why today?

Latest