Signing back of photo for provional licence - do they just have to put signature??

Watch
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am trying to send off my provisional licence and the person signing the back of my provisional licence doesn't know whether he just needs to put hi signature at the back of the photo, or does he put his name, then signature and then date or does he also have to add anything else. I have tried to look on the website/leaflet and it doesn't specify. Please answer as I want completed and sent by tomorrow
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Bump!
Shelly_x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
I am trying to send off my provisional licence and the person signing the back of my provisional licence doesn't know whether he just needs to put hi signature at the back of the photo, or does he put his name, then signature and then date or does he also have to add anything else. I have tried to look on the website/leaflet and it doesn't specify. Please answer as I want completed and sent by tomorrow
Its the same as a passport to my knowledge.
From https://www.gov.uk/countersigning-passport-applications :

"Photo: what the countersignatory must do

The countersignatory should write the following on the back of 1 photo:

‘I certify that this is a true likeness of [title and full name]’

They must add their signature and the date below this statement."

The person who signs it also has to sign part of your application form.
Kelsea20201
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Does the person who sign the back of my photo for my provisional. Jut have to put their signature
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads