The Student Room Group

Signing back of photo for provional licence - do they just have to put signature??

I am trying to send off my provisional licence and the person signing the back of my provisional licence doesn't know whether he just needs to put hi signature at the back of the photo, or does he put his name, then signature and then date or does he also have to add anything else. I have tried to look on the website/leaflet and it doesn't specify. Please answer as I want completed and sent by tomorrow :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Bump! :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
I am trying to send off my provisional licence and the person signing the back of my provisional licence doesn't know whether he just needs to put hi signature at the back of the photo, or does he put his name, then signature and then date or does he also have to add anything else. I have tried to look on the website/leaflet and it doesn't specify. Please answer as I want completed and sent by tomorrow :smile:

Its the same as a passport to my knowledge.
From https://www.gov.uk/countersigning-passport-applications :

"Photo: what the countersignatory must do

The countersignatory should write the following on the back of 1 photo:

‘I certify that this is a true likeness of [title and full name]

They must add their signature and the date below this statement."

The person who signs it also has to sign part of your application form.
(edited 10 years ago)
Does the person who sign the back of my photo for my provisional. Jut have to put their signature

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending