The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Aww really??? but I was just getting started... gangster :gangster: hahaha :hahaha: lol :lol:
Okay we can stop now!

Things are um...good??? What about for you??? :smile:

yep:yep: :tongue:

Things are ok, just got back from a lecture :smile:
Reply 4241
Just found my Clubland 90s CD, night sorted.
Original post by chocolatesauce
im going to try it too! I hope I wont burn the house down! lol

Let's do this :cool:
Reply 4243
You guys are awful quiet tonight.
Original post by james1211
There was a girl in my class in first year uni who had them and they were :colondollar:

Aww haha, specifically a wrist one??? I want a wrist and belly button one :tongue:

Original post by incipientT
yep:yep: :tongue:

Things are ok, just got back from a lecture :smile:

Yes :yes: :tongue:

Cool, how was it??? Was it long???

Just found my Clubland 90s CD, night sorted.

:five: I have that too! I like the new 90's dance classics album...forgot what its called though but it has all the great hit on it, though I have yet to buy it XD
Reply 4245
Aww haha, specifically a wrist one??? I want a wrist and belly button one :tongue:

:five: I have that too! I like the new 90's dance classics album...forgot what its called though but it has all the great hit on it, though I have yet to buy it XD

It was yeah, two studs i think

Woop, you need to tell me what it's called when you find out!

Yes :yes: :tongue:

Cool, how was it??? Was it long???

Worst yet :tongue: It was supposed to be an hour long, with an hour long tutorial immediately afterwards, but there was so much stuff trying to be covered that it ended up more like a 2 hour lecture :frown:
It was yeah, two studs i think

Woop, you need to tell me what it's called when you find out!

Thats what I want, like a bar that you'd get on your neck with two studs!!! :biggrin: I think it looks so nice, seriously want it as well as a belly button one! :biggrin:

Haha yes! :woo: Will do :h: I'll probably see the advert soon anyways XD

Worst yet :tongue: It was supposed to be an hour long, with an hour long tutorial immediately afterwards, but there was so much stuff trying to be covered that it ended up more like a 2 hour lecture :frown:

Haha IKR! :grin:
Aww that's so sad! And I'm on my half term :tongue: No but honestly that's a shame, did you guys not cover everything last lecture or...???
Evening all
Hi there! Me and some other TSRians have made a TSR clan and are playing halo 3 on xbox live, you guys are free to join us, so pls, just add me, my gamertag is darthpaul1995

Haha IKR! :grin:
Aww that's so sad! And I'm on my half term :tongue: No but honestly that's a shame, did you guys not cover everything last lecture or...???

No, they just put a heap of stuff in one lecture for some reason :dontknow:
Original post by Jack22031994
Evening all

Evening :h:

How have you been?
Evening all
Good evening:cute:
How have you been?

Pretty good, yourself? :smile:
Pretty good, yourself? :smile:

Im ok thanks -

What happened to this storm? - In Bristol we just had rain
Original post by Scared Bob
Hi there! Me and some other TSRians have made a TSR clan and are playing halo 3 on xbox live, you guys are free to join us, so pls, just add me, my gamertag is darthpaul1995

Cool, haven't played Halo in a while but if I get the chance may add you.
Btw welcome to the thread! I'm Lucine. :smile:

No, they just put a heap of stuff in one lecture for some reason :dontknow:

Thats so stupid, surely you absrob the info much more if its in short piles per se XD
Im ok thanks -

I don't know, I haven't looked at the news and I'm in Scotland, so not expecting anything.

*General question to the thread* Has anyone else been hit by the storm?

Thats so stupid, surely you absrob the info much more if its in short piles per se XD

Definitely. I'll have to go over it and figure out what it all means sometime this week :sad:
I don't know, I haven't looked at the news and I'm in Scotland, so not expecting anything.

*General question to the thread* Has anyone else been hit by the storm?

It was meant to hit Southern England but Ive had nothing - just a lot of rain - but it was coming from east so maybe they got it a lot worse
Im ok thanks -

Same all we had was rain in London though it hit others parts way more. 4 people died, 1 was a 17 yr old girl and the other was a 50 year old man then there was a woman in West London, but that was the only tree that came down. Don't know about the other person though. It was quite literally just rain...although my friends fence came off though its been wonky for ages haha. :smile:
How have you been???

Quick Reply

Latest