The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NikolaT
Reorganized my organization system. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to need an individual lever arch file for each topic, within each unit, for each subject.

Should that be happening? xD Copious, copious paperwork...

Hmmm... I agree, but not quite a lever arch, maybe one of those mini folder things :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6541
Is anyone else feeling like they're not working as hard as they should?
Original post by nombo

Yeh, I do almost nothing :tongue: Still seem to be doing well :lol:
Reply 6543
Original post by MangoFreak
Still seem to be doing well :lol:

that is where we differ
Reply 6544
Unfortunately for me, I feel like I'm doing too much work and I don't think it's paying off :ashamed:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm on S4E4 realised... :colonhash: need to watch some MOAR, Mike has just driven Jesse off.

Gets so good after that.
Original post by MangoFreak
I watch Game of Thrones, wasn't able to get into Suits :tongue:

GRR Martin is apparently planning to write in a Walter White-esque character to the books as a result of GoTs constant losses to Breaking Bad at the Emmys :awesome:

LOOOL wow but Game of Thrones has the next few years to totally own the Emmys.
Reply 6547
Original post by nombo

I'm definitely not hitting the 25 hours per week of 'individual study' that I'm supposed to be doing, so yeah :s-smilie:
This evening has seen the production of 5 different flexagons - varying in sizes and shape!

I'm proud
Reply 6549
Original post by Cluck
I'm definitely not hitting the 25 hours per week of 'individual study' that I'm supposed to be doing, so yeah :s-smilie:

we're actually monitored for that, but I'm not very focused in class :frown: I don't know how to change! It's because my friends are in all my classes!
Reply 6550
Original post by nombo
we're actually monitored for that, but I'm not very focused in class :frown: I don't know how to change! It's because my friends are in all my classes!

Haha, I thought It'd be awful knowing nobody but I'm realising more and more how good it is for productivity :biggrin: Last year seating plans did the job for me too.
Reply 6551
Original post by Cluck
Haha, I thought It'd be awful knowing nobody but I'm realising more and more how good it is for productivity :biggrin: Last year seating plans did the job for me too.

Man, I need a seating plan! I hate how nice my teachers are! :P
Reply 6552
I haven't even started the work I've been set for this week yet, it's just been soo nice to have a chillaxed weekend without worrying
Reply 6553
Original post by Confused42

Hey, new to the thread and atm I'm doing History, English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics (all on CCEA) if I could be added to those lists. Thanks :smile:

i have put them all on except english, are you doing language , literature or combined? :h:
Reply 6554
Original post by Obiejess
Please put me on AQA French :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have done :h:
Reply 6555
Original post by Farhan96
LOOOL wow but Game of Thrones has the next few years to totally own the Emmys.

I love GoT :biggrin: surprisingly i haven't watched breaking bad :/

I have just started watching Revolution season 2 though :biggrin:
Original post by techno836
i have put them all on except english, are you doing language , literature or combined? :h:

English literature sorry, never even knew ccea did language or combined :P
Reply 6557
English literature sorry, never even knew ccea did language or combined :P

Ohh okay :-) I wasn't aware so I asked to be sure :wink:

And I'll add it on when I get home :-)

Hey, new to the thread and atm I'm doing History, English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics (all on CCEA) if I could be added to those lists. Thanks :smile:

Hey there - I'm from Northern Ireland too, we're a rare breed here! What are your set texts for English? :smile:
Original post by aasvogel
Hey there - I'm from Northern Ireland too, we're a rare breed here! What are your set texts for English? :smile:

It's so lonely compared to aqa and ocr :/. Streetcar, Menagerie and the Tempest for the plays and the Great Gatsby for the prose. I can't even remember what we're doing for poetry though, what about yours?

Latest