The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by mutlibd1
There's quite a few people who will be automatically rejected because of not meeting academics because they have no other choice and hope to get in with gcse points of like 15 . Also little trip ups like not having b in 4th as level can make some rejected . After that your right there's. A battle lol I lost last year just hopping I get in This year .

Posted from TSR Mobile

what are your stats?
Reply 141
Original post by Angelica.
what are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 142

4a* 7a

A levels AABb
I'm a resit applicant yay lol

How about yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S.S2303
Hi, are you a Gap-Year/Deferred applicant? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

neither:smile: i'm actually a resit applicant since i got AAB at A2
Reply 144
Original post by kenwyne-jones
neither:smile: i'm actually a resit applicant since i got AAB at A2

Snap woohoo hope were both successful . Feel for my resit bros and sisters out there .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Snap woohoo hope were both successful . Feel for my resit bros and sisters out there .

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha me too! from what ive seen, there's quite a few of us out there so hopefully we stand as good a chance of getting in as anyone:smile:
Reply 146
AnoTher fellow resit applicant :smile: really just want an interview... And then an offer... And then actually get the grades this time!!!! They havent updated their website regarding the changes in course structure.
What sort of correspondence have any of you received from Liverpool? I received a letter in the post just acknowledging my application but it says an email was sent out with the same information, I didn't get any email though! :s-smilie: Is this the same case for anyone else?
Reply 148
Original post by GeniusDoctor
What sort of correspondence have any of you received from Liverpool? I received a letter in the post just acknowledging my application but it says an email was sent out with the same information, I didn't get any email though! :s-smilie: Is this the same case for anyone else?

I got the email first and then a few days later I got the letter. Have you checked your junk mail? But if you didn't get it make sure you email address is correct, I think you can do it on Track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149

Yeh same u don't think it's anything to worry about . As long as your ucas email is correct your unis will contact you on that email .

And yeh hopefully this year pays off .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh same u don't think it's anything to worry about . As long as your ucas email is correct your unis will contact you on that email .

And yeh hopefully this year pays off .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Fingers crossed, I'm a re-applicant too! where did you apply and any interesting plans for your gap year? :smile:
Original post by S.S2303
I got the email first and then a few days later I got the letter. Have you checked your junk mail? But if you didn't get it make sure you email address is correct, I think you can do it on Track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really? I may phone them up - checked my junk mail, my UCAS track email must be correct because I've received email acknowledgements from all of the four other uni's! :confused:
Reply 152
Thank you! Fingers crossed, I'm a re-applicant too! where did you apply and any interesting plans for your gap year? :smile:

Hii!

I've applied to Liverpool Lancaster Exeter Plymouth .

And I'm pretty boring compared to people on here lol .Im just continuing with work experience ad volunteering and St. John an hopefully going to Pakistan ( there's a refugee camp there for displaced people due to war) I'm planning to go there and help out teach work within WHO UNICEF. Which should be fun but it's around feb time .
So yeh I'm pretty ubinterestjng loll

How about yourself . Where are you apykbg and whats your year planned for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
any interviews yet?
Reply 154
Oh really? I may phone them up - checked my junk mail, my UCAS track email must be correct because I've received email acknowledgements from all of the four other uni's! :confused:

Don't worry about it, just call them and let them know, it's probably their mistake. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii!

I've applied to Liverpool Lancaster Exeter Plymouth .

And I'm pretty boring compared to people on here lol .Im just continuing with work experience ad volunteering and St. John an hopefully going to Pakistan ( there's a refugee camp there for displaced people due to war) I'm planning to go there and help out teach work within WHO UNICEF. Which should be fun but it's around feb time .
So yeh I'm pretty ubinterestjng loll

How about yourself . Where are you apykbg and whats your year planned for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice choices, good luck to you! I've applied to UCL, Liverpool, Cardiff & Keele!

It's not that boring, haha! Congrats on the WHO placement, I couldn't find anything that offers you one-off work! I'm doing some first aid volunteering with the Red Cross, work experience & volunteering for two months in summer at a special need's camp! Maybe do a month of travelling if I can earn some money as a HCA! :wink:
Original post by S.S2303
Don't worry about it, just call them and let them know, it's probably their mistake. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your help, will do!
When should we expect to hear back about interviews/rejections?
Reply 158
Original post by mastermccourt

I think it's around early/mid November when they send out the first set of interview/rejections. Hopefully it's interview invites for all of us! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mastermccourt

Last year they started sending out invitations to interview on the 31st October I think, so not long now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending