The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by bluebell_flames
Clearly Imperial are having issues with those. I received my third identical email from them last night... I really wouldn't worry if I were you :smile:

OK cheers.

ive been on my track all day. and now it wont let me log on. this is annoying. but i dont really care too much tbh cuz it cant be oxford.

but boy this stuff is annoying!
Reply 501
Clearly Imperial are having issues with those. I received my third identical email from them last night... I really wouldn't worry if I were you :smile:

oh yeah did you get a 5 week email yet then?
Reply 502
my track just updated again wen i restarted my comp because track wouldnt let me log on

GOT MY OFFER FOR WARWICK MORSE

PYSCHEEDDDD!!!!!

:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:
Reply 503
Sent mine off on October 3rd and not one reply yet!:mad:
Reply 504
Original post by freshypot♥

Same here, so so stressful, first we all stress over the application and personal statement, then once we send it off, we panic about offers, after we get our offers, we then stress about exams and meeting the offer!

Oh cool, those are all fab unis as well, good luck with it all :smile:

God, I know! And all the stupid Oxbridge forms, questionnaires and essays... Ugh!

You too! Hope you get what you want and what you deserve.

PS, that offer finally came through - it's a yes from Exeter :smile:
Original post by IceKidd
my track just updated again wen i restarted my comp because track wouldnt let me log on

GOT MY OFFER FOR WARWICK MORSE

PYSCHEEDDDD!!!!!

:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:

Well done!! :smile:
Original post by IceKidd
oh yeah did you get a 5 week email yet then?

No, still haven't :frown: But there's 4/5 others on TSR who received the 2 week email on the same day as me, and still haven't heard from them either so it's not just me...
Reply 507
Applied to Oxford, Edinburgh, UCL, KCL, and Warwick two weeks ago. Trying to keep myself away from checking Track and all the other portals :s-smilie: How's everyone doing?
Reply 508
No, still haven't :frown: But there's 4/5 others on TSR who received the 2 week email on the same day as me, and still haven't heard from them either so it's not just me...

i wouldnt worry then. its not like youve got an email to say youre rejected. so they probably justforgot to email maybe? i would just not think about it and see what happens...though thats easier said than done!
Reply 509
Original post by HollyOnIce
Hehe I'm glad that it does! And also for yours as well! :biggrin:

Yep I found some belvita cereal bars haha! So tasty :wink: oh wow! I need to buy some of those bad boys!

And yes! Got it in one! I'm at sainsburys with my dad :') sitting in the car just perving EH I MEAN OBSERVING everyone that walks past :wink:

I just devoured a Jordans frusli bar! Belvita's are so yummy! And I practically live off jaffa cakes, chocolate and orange are a match made in Heaven!!
Loool Any eye candies spotted? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IceKidd
i wouldnt worry then. its not like youve got an email to say youre rejected. so they probably justforgot to email maybe? i would just not think about it and see what happens...though thats easier said than done!

I'm trying so hard not to let UCAS get to me, but it's really affecting my MAT revision, etc. :frown: Anyway, best of luck with the rest of your applications (although I perhaps shouldn't say that to my 'enemy' :tongue:)
Reply 511
I'm trying so hard not to let UCAS get to me, but it's really affecting my MAT revision, etc. :frown: Anyway, best of luck with the rest of your applications (although I perhaps shouldn't say that to my 'enemy' :tongue:)

Hahah PUBLICENEMYNO1. Would be sick if we both got to merton! Ive just done 2 step questions today (traitor lol). should prolly do a MAT paper this evening haha :tongue:
Original post by lizz-ie
The cheap way around premium phone numbers: http://www.saynoto0870.com/ :smile:

Aw thank you, never actually had to make the phone call, but thanks anyway :biggrin:
Original post by ma08
God, I know! And all the stupid Oxbridge forms, questionnaires and essays... Ugh!

You too! Hope you get what you want and what you deserve.

PS, that offer finally came through - it's a yes from Exeter :smile:

Aw, thank you :smile: Same to you!

Ah good, congrats :yy:

Now all I'm waiting for is a reply from Oxford....:frown:
Reply 513
Original post by freshypot♥
Aw thank you, never actually had to make the phone call, but thanks anyway :biggrin:

Aw, thank you :smile: Same to you!

Ah good, congrats :yy:

Now all I'm waiting for is a reply from Oxford....:frown:

You've gotten a response from all 4 of the others already?!

Good luck with Oxford!
Original post by ma08
You've gotten a response from all 4 of the others already?!

Good luck with Oxford!

Yeah, I know, I am super shocked as well! Have an interview at York in two weeks, then have offers from Bath, Southampton and now Warwick :biggrin:

Thanks, and good luck to you too!
Reply 515
I managed to get onto Track for the first time today! Got my letter through yesterday but it was down for maintenance, D: No offers yet though. It's early days, UCAS only processed my application on the 24th. I can't wait 'til (hopefully!!) offers start coming through. Gonna be a long wait in some cases though, haha.

Best of luck to everyone :3
Reply 516
Just got my first offer guys!!! :awesome:

Law with Criminology at UoM , conditional offer for ABB !!!! :colondollar:

Sooooo happy right nowwwww!!!!!! :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aliakhan
Just got my first offer guys!!! :awesome:

Law with Criminology at UoM , conditional offer for ABB !!!! :colondollar:

Sooooo happy right nowwwww!!!!!! :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 518
Original post by Lucy96
Yay congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks!! :colondollar:

i hope u get ur offer too!!! its like a weight off my shoulders now!! now i can relax nd not check track every 10 mins , maybe i will check every hour instead ?? :mmm: xx
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 519
Original post by lizz-ie
The cheap way around premium phone numbers: http://www.saynoto0870.com/ :smile:

Glad I'm not the only one who uses that site hahaha :tongue:!

Latest

Trending

Trending