The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Received an offer!!! Anyone else?

Just received my conditional offer for Glasgow - Psychology with Digital Media and Information Studies. I need AAB.

Anyone else applied for the course/university or got an offer? It's my first so I'm so excited :smile: I applied to Bath, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Leeds as well.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wanted to ask if maybe the Law department takes longer to process applications because of the volume etc.? I applied to Newcastle as my back up, and my friend has already received her conditional acceptance for Economics.

I also applied to Edinburgh :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Got a conditional offer for Psychology and Neuroscience yesterday with AAB. PSYCHED. Glasgow's definitely my top choice. :smile:
Reply 3
Unconditional offer for neuroscience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Haven't even finished my Personal Statement...
Edit: Just noticed this was for Glasgow University, not applying here :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Waiting for feedback on my personal statement from my guidance teacher before I send away, I have AAABB first sitting so enough for an unconditional to Mobile Software Engineering, just trying to get my application away ASAP
Reply 6
Unconditional offer for Politics.
Reply 7
Im still waiting to hear anything. Absolutely terrified.
Reply 8
Dont b scared! you will be grand
Conditional offer for Business and Management - AAB :biggrin: anyone else got an offer for this?
Reply 10
Original post by GabTR
I wanted to ask if maybe the Law department takes longer to process applications because of the volume etc.? I applied to Newcastle as my back up, and my friend has already received her conditional acceptance for Economics.

I also applied to Edinburgh :smile:

I think the first law offers might come out in mid November.
They don't get the LNAT till November anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by randomstudent137
Conditional offer for Business and Management - AAB :biggrin: anyone else got an offer for this?

lucky you!!! congratulations!!
Unconditional offer for English!
Original post by summer26
lucky you!!! congratulations!!

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 14
I have an offer for Computing Science and Mathematics, anyone else?
Reply 15
Original post by Allie J
Just received my conditional offer for Glasgow - Psychology with Digital Media and Information Studies. I need AAB.

Anyone else applied for the course/university or got an offer? It's my first so I'm so excited :smile: I applied to Bath, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Leeds as well.

Conditional offer for Economics :tongue: I have to obtain an A*AB though :/
I've just received a conditional for French and Spanish. I'm so excited! Glasgow is my top choice. Now to work hard to make sure I get AAB. :smile: I've also applied to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Sheffield and Queen Mary London, but this is my first offer.
Just got a conditional offer (AAB) from Glasgow for Classics and History!!!!
I know it's a little soon, but, has anyone thought of what other subject they may take alongside their chosen subject yet?
Got a conditional for Classics last night! (AAB) woop:smile: I've also applied for Royal Holloway, Leeds, Cardiff and Goldsmiths :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by poopyy
Conditional offer for Economics :tongue: I have to obtain an A*AB though :/

Congrats! I've got to get A*AB for Cardiff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending