I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4300
Original post by Pallas Athena
Has she responded?

read above posts
Reply 4301
Original post by Tcrumpen
Yes massage girl, i didn't technically say anything to her, when we had a bit of a tiss (when i annoyed her) i told her i liked her and wanted to sort things out, she just told that although hates to say it, she doens't see me in that way ....

However i'm used to rejection, i'll feel crap for a few days then be back to normalish ...

I think you're thinking too much of the whole issue. Maybe it's time to forget about the whole dating thing for a while and be natural for a few months, see if it gets you further. You shouldn't really plan how you're going to form a relationship with someone, if two people are a good match for each other and the feeling is mutual it should happen much more naturally than this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
read above posts

Oh well, don't worry- there are plenty of women.
Reply 4303
Original post by james1211
I think you're thinking too much of the whole issue. Maybe it's time to forget about the whole dating thing for a while and be natural for a few months, see if it gets you further. You shouldn't really plan how you're going to form a relationship with someone, if two people are a good match for each other and the feeling is mutual it should happen much more naturally than this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

never said i planned it, i did like her when we had the little disagreement, was gonna ask her out etc. but she doens't like me that way

Just saying that i'm used to rejection, always happens
Reply 4304
never said i planned it, i did like her when we had the little disagreement, was gonna ask her out etc. but she doens't like me that way

Just saying that i'm used to rejection, always happens

She might have led you on a bit to be fair. I have never heard of a girl going round to a guys place to watch films and have a massage on his bed if she wasn't interested in him in that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4305
She might have led you on a bit to be fair. I have never heard of a girl going round to a guys place to watch films and have a massage on his bed if she wasn't interested in him in that way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She did it not to let me on, she may have liked me, but i don't wanna know if she did, it'll just make me feel worse, ignorance is bliss
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
2 days of movies? Onset rigor mortis :lol:

Actually it turned into three :colondollar: Hahaha! :laugh: well we all appear to be fine so no development of rigor mortis here :tongue:

Original post by incipientT
Hope you get it :smile: There's one person in my classes who does it, I know that much :smile:

Night :wavey:

Mm same here otherwise it is certain I won't get the 1st class degree I so want. Cool, well lets hope the uni's I go to will be as kind XD

Haha you and that smiley! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts exactly. Just gotta let things take its course.
Reply 4308
Original post by lucine.B
My thoughts exactly. Just gotta let things take its course.

Cliche'd, but if it's meant to be, it'll be. You can't force your way through these things imo.
Cliche'd, but if it's meant to be, it'll be. You can't force your way through these things imo.

Thats what I was going to say as well! You just can't force it, I mean just let things happen. Its ok to give things a little push- e.g. ask the person to dinner or whatever but its never good to put that on everything just sit back, relax and let it all happen haha. XD
Oh gosh! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYZ!
I need your help choosing a Halloween costume. I've gone from moulin rouge to slutty mummy (friends idea lol) to sexy Frankenstein, to zombie slutty footballer (if I can find my kit) :lol: to sexy zombie school girl, zombie Essex girl and that's about it.
...as you can see there's a running theme :colondollar: Last year I was a rather posh vampire XD so yeah just need some more ideas.
Reply 4311

Original post by lucine.B
Thats what I was going to say as well! You just can't force it, I mean just let things happen. Its ok to give things a little push- e.g. ask the person to dinner or whatever but its never good to put that on everything just sit back, relax and let it all happen haha. XD

I wasn't trying to force myself or her into it, i'm just sick of being rejected by EVERY SINGLE ****ING GIRL I GET ATTRACTED TO
Reply 4312
I wasn't trying to force myself or her into it, i'm just sick of being rejected by EVERY SINGLE ****ING GIRL I GET ATTRACTED TO

Is it really that big of a deal? There'll always be other women around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4313
Is it really that big of a deal? There'll always be other women around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me phrase it to you like this: you've been intrsetd in women romantically since you were 16 but only really cared at 18, you're a hopless romantic, you want someone to feel close to, you had next to no female attention before university, while at uni you start to get some female attention, however they turn out to mostly be friendly, now you develop feelings for someone, you start to think about asking them out, you then find out she is either no interested or is already taken. Add into that that 90% of the people you know are in realationships and do all the lovey dovey stuff associated with it (i don't just mean sex here) and in your heart of hearts you want to do that, you want to shower a girl with romance, want to make her feel special, yet whenever you think you've found a girl like that she shuts the door on you

Then tell me it doens't get under your skin in a bad way

It may not matter to any of you if you're loney / single, but to me it does matter i want someone i can give compassion to, to feel special etc. and to have that denied by rejection each and every time ... just makes my blood boil some times

Oh I wasn't trying to say that you were forcing yourself on her at all. I was just giving my thoughts on getting into relationships in general. As in no one should force themselves into tbh.
I'm sure you are but honestly don't fret. Maybe just relax for a while. If you stop thinking about wanting to get into a relationship and be with someone, it should just happen. Just get to know people/ befriend them and if a relationship happens to come out of it then good luck to you. But honestly dw about it. A lot of girls just don't want to be in a relationship or really value certain guys as a friend. Or I know that some want to like certain guys but just don't. Like with me I had a male friend that fancied me and I wanted to like him but I just didn't...can't help who you like I guess.
Just have fun, not every girl will reject you :smile:
Reply 4315
It may not matter to any of you if you're loney / single, but to me it does matter i want someone i can give compassion to, to feel special etc. and to have that denied by rejection each and every time ... just makes my blood boil some times

Tom, so do I, and it may or may not come as a surprise but i've been through this in its entirety myself, albeit 3 years ago instead of now. You HAVE to learn to brush it under the carpet like i have or it's just going to eat at you from the inside. Trust me, it's not worth getting stressed out about and women can read it like a book.

The more you stress out about it, the less likely a girl is to want to be with you, they want someone who is emotionally stable.

The day you learn to stop caring, the day you become so much happier and satisfied in general. It's fine to want someone but the minute it starts dictating your happiness in general, it's time to put it aside for a few weeks and forget about the whole matter.
Reply 4316
Tom, so do I, and it may or may not come as a surprise but i've been through this in its entirety myself, albeit 3 years ago instead of now. You HAVE to learn to brush it under the carpet like i have or it's just going to eat at you from the inside. Trust me, it's not worth getting stressed out about and women can read it like a book.

The more you stress out about it, the less likely a girl is to want to be with you, they want someone who is emotionally stable.

The day you learn to stop caring, the day you become so much happier and satisfied in general. It's fine to want someone but the minute it starts dictating your happiness in general, it's time to put it aside for a few weeks and forget about the whole matter.

I'm just going through the emotions, this always happens i feel crap for a few days where i need ot bitch and vent, then once i have it all out of my system i'm back to being me (well ish :tongue: )
Let me phrase it to you like this: you've been intrsetd in women romantically since you were 16 but only really cared at 18, you're a hopless romantic, you want someone to feel close to, you had next to no female attention before university, while at uni you start to get some female attention, however they turn out to mostly be friendly, now you develop feelings for someone, you start to think about asking them out, you then find out she is either no interested or is already taken. Add into that that 90% of the people you know are in realationships and do all the lovey dovey stuff associated with it (i don't just mean sex here) and in your heart of hearts you want to do that, you want to shower a girl with romance, want to make her feel special, yet whenever you think you've found a girl like that she shuts the door on you

Then tell me it doens't get under your skin in a bad way

Maybe you come off a bit strong? Idk how much of this you tell/show someone you're interested but i'd probably be scared off if someone told me all that. It's what we all want deep down, but i'd be a bit overwhelmed if I heard that. Although I'm probably not a typical girl.
Reply 4318
Original post by lauraaaaa
Maybe you come off a bit strong? Idk how much of this you tell/show someone you're interested but i'd probably be scared off if someone told me all that. It's what we all want deep down, but i'd be a bit overwhelmed if I heard that. Although I'm probably not a typical girl.

I don't tell the girl that, this is what i'm feeling deep down and i'm writing it to express my frustratio
I don't tell the girl that, this is what i'm feeling deep down and i'm writing it to express my frustratio

You may come across as a bit 'clingy' (couldn't think of a more appropriate word) without realising, idk I know nothing about relationships. What everyone's saying above is probably better advice

Quick Reply

Latest