The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
24 hours to go and this thread is dull as ever
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 721
League pass free trial starts today for a week. Ill be watching the bulls/heat game if it's not too late hoping lebron and rose have awful fantasy games.

Where's xotol, durantula and the other regulars?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 722
Original post by Jingers
League pass free trial starts today for a week. Ill be watching the bulls/heat game if it's not too late hoping lebron and rose have awful fantasy games.

Where's xotol, durantula and the other regulars?

Posted from TSR Mobile

link for league pass?

Busy probably.

LJ returns today :biggrin:
Reply 723
Original post by S-man10
link for league pass?

Busy probably.

LJ returns today :biggrin:

http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

Just out of interest, what would you do if it was discovered today that LBJ was on HGH and other similar substances? Also, what do you think the impact would be on the NBA and basketball as a whole?
Reply 724
Original post by Jingers
http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

Just out of interest, what would you do if it was discovered today that LBJ was on HGH and other similar substances? Also, what do you think the impact would be on the NBA and basketball as a whole?

I think you mean PEDs

Quite disappointed tbf and I don't know what I would do. It'd just be he is not the player we thought he was and the impact of that around sport would be monumental. He right now is the face of basketball and the face of a major sport around the world so you yourself can imagine how much of a hit the sport of basketball would take. More than the impact Baseball or any other sport would ever face because for one, the NBA is a highly regulated league regarding such substances and to find that a player of Lebron's caliber was using PEDs would tarnish the image by quite a mile.

There si a gray area among PEDs. What was the intention? What was the purpose? Sometimes I think if one player was injured and lost his way and took a pill to recover better from that injury, then I suppose you could give him the benefit of the doubt. That can't be said about this case.
Reply 725
Who bought league? Why would you pick the premium package?

**** me its expensive

Damn, the premium does sound tempting. But for a £30 extra. There was a coupon for 10% of though.

A year or two ago LouisVuttonDon found a guy who was running dodgy league pass for 5 quid. Anyone know a guy? Or knows a guys who knows a guy? :biggrin:

Would be nice if you could chip in with 4 or 5 guys to buy league pass
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by S-man10

**** me its expensive

Damn, the premium does sound tempting. But for a £30 extra. There was a coupon for 10% of though.

A year or two ago LouisVuttonDon found a guy who was running dodgy league pass for 5 quid. Anyone know a guy? Or knows a guys who knows a guy? :biggrin:

P.M me if you want the link to a cheaper league pass
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 727
£10 says LBJ gets a hair transplant
Reply 728
Original post by S-man10

**** me its expensive

Think I got premium for Xbox and iPad access unless you get that on the bog standard ?
Reply 729
Original post by alexsong
Think I got premium for Xbox and iPad access unless you get that on the bog standard ?

Xbox and ipad is standard. But i can see why premium is tempting. Historical content plus access to NBATV 24/7 so reruns of inside the NBA
Reply 730
Original post by S-man10
Xbox and ipad is standard. But i can see why premium is tempting. Historical content plus access to NBATV 24/7 so reruns of inside the NBA

Think I will have got standard then tbh, I remember thinking it seemed pricey this year and all I would really look at is making sure I can get it on xbox and iPad
Reply 731
Anyone wanna play 2K13 online head to head match? I dont have 2K14 as I dont see the point in getting it when next gen 2K14 is on the horizon.
Reply 732
for the xbox
Reply 733
Original post by Kobe
Anyone wanna play 2K13 online head to head match? I dont have 2K14 as I dont see the point in getting it when next gen 2K14 is on the horizon.

Yes. I been looking to play someone from the UK.

My GT: Charlie Mein or Charliemein (I can't remember).
Reply 734
Someone has a username with "Kobe" :laugh:
Reply 735
Ok Ill add you up. Whats your go 2 team?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 736
Tip off :biggrin:
Original post by S-man10
Tip off :biggrin:

Got a link that's workin? :smile:
Reply 738
Original post by kylecroxford
Got a link that's workin? :smile:

I do, but its not where I'm posting this from :tongue:
Reply 739
Shaq predicts the rockets to be 5th seed :sigh: