How many people on this forum do
AQA Physics A
AQA Chemistry
A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA Physics :smile:
Reply 6181
Original post by keromedic
Furthermaths, Additional Further Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Music.

You do so many and they're all pretty hard ones too! That must take so much work!

Original post by Qari
What do you do when you revise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I usually go over my notes that I've typed up, speaking them out as I write them as it helps me remember them more. I also look around online at past papers, examiner reports, videos and other pieces of information and also think about how I'd answer questions or just do the questions!
Original post by Onoderas
You do so many and they're all pretty hard ones too! That must take so much work!

I guess so :tongue:
Reply 6183
Original post by mynameisntbobk
AQA chemistry :smile:

Original post by usycool1
AQA Physics :smile:

What topics have you done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6184
Original post by Onoderas

I usually go over my notes that I've typed up, speaking them out as I write them as it helps me remember them more. I also look around online at past papers, examiner reports, videos and other pieces of information and also think about how I'd answer questions or just do the questions!

Think I am just going to do exam papers. Find it hard to revise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Momentum, Simple Harmonic Motion, Circular Motion, Electric Fields and gravitational fields. :smile:
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kinetics, equilibria, nomenclature and isomerism in organic chemistry, compounds containing the carbonyl group
Almost finished aromatic chemistry and acids, bases and buffers
(edited 10 years ago)
Tsr app is still on BST. Anyone know how I change this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
Tsr app is still on BST. Anyone know how I change this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: The tsr app shows time?
Edit: The tsr app shows time?

Yeah, at what time posts are made. So when I flick through my participated discussions, it says posts are being made an hour ahead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue
Yeah, at what time posts are made. So when I flick through my participated discussions, it says posts are being made an hour ahead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I have that problem. Maybe uninstall then reinstall? I don't know if that would work but there's no option for it in the settings
I guess so :tongue:

Are you resitting C3 or C4?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Are you resitting C3 or C4?

Nope
I'm just finally calling medicine admissions at my prospective unis. Cambridge and Bristol so far have been enlightening.
Surprisingly, Bristol would only consider my A2s in Chemistry, Biology and Music and my FM AS.
(edited 10 years ago)
Nope

So you'll be doing three years of a levels and still not have the A* for maths and into medicine?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So you'll be doing three years of a levels and still not have the A* for maths and into medicine?

Not exactly. I mean, I did take an AS in maths early, but that's not so unusual.
My other ASs were all taken in yr 12 or later. None of my qualifications are over 3 years...
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm just finally calling medicine admissions at my prospective unis. Cambridge and Bristol so far have been enlightening.
Surprisingly, Bristol would only consider my A2s in Maths, FM and Music and my FM AS.

Would they not need you to do biology or chemistry?
Would they not need you to do biology or chemistry?

My apologies. I was half awake when I wrote that. See edit.
My apologies. I was half awake when I wrote that. See edit.

Oh right, that is understandable though
Oh right, that is understandable though

I was just suprised that Music would be included in their offer.
Every place is different. Some would accept my FM A2 and my maths AS or vice versa, haha.