The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flou_fboco
don't remember u :P

Np :tongue: Got any songs you recommend? Need to update my playlist.
Can someone hack some university systems and give me offers please? I never realised how terribly impatient I am. :frown:
Original post by Blueray2
Np :tongue: Got any songs you recommend? Need to update my playlist.

no offence but nice to meet u (again?)
Reply 6243

Nice enjoy the rep I gave back as well :lol:
We should have a rep battle on this thread to see who gets more :tongue:

Thanks :tongue:. This is the most rep I've had in one day for ages, 33.

"Rep cartels" as they should never be called again are against the rules on here surely?

We'll get rep inflation without neg rep :frown:
no offence but nice to meet u (again?)

Haha ok and you :biggrin: Now some songs please!
Reply 6245
Original post by Lucy96
Can someone hack some university systems and give me offers please? I never realised how terribly impatient I am. :frown:

I feel the same way. Has Liverpool acknowledged you yet?
Original post by adi19956
Thanks :tongue:. This is the most rep I've had in one day for ages, 33.

"Rep cartels" as they should never be called again are against the rules on here surely?

We'll get rep inflation without neg rep :frown:

Lol I meant we should show threads where we got loads of rep for it :biggrin:
I feel the same way. Has Liverpool acknowledged you yet?

Aww :tongue: nope, it's worrying me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

i thought it was too early for non medics . I haven't even applied ucas yet :frown:
:lol: The amount of rep I got for this post!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=44988141#post44988141

You've been here before :colone:

I disagree with that. English (lit) and Philosophy are respected.

And their qualifications are good if they do well, but I also said I was not impressed by it.

How can you say that A Level English Literature isn't respected?! :redface: definitely not having that :lol:

i thought it was too early for non medics . I haven't even applied ucas yet :frown:

I wanted to get mine over with :tongue: don't worry, there's plenty of time :smile:
Original post by Lucy96
How can you say that A Level English Literature isn't respected?! :redface: definitely not having that :lol:

A level Further Maths being a slight extension from AS Maths as well? Srs? :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I disagree with that. English (lit) and Philosophy are respected.

And their qualifications are good if they do well, but I also said I was not impressed by it.

Original post by Lucy96

I wanted to get mine over with :tongue: don't worry, there's plenty of time :smile:

Original post by Felix Felicis
A level Further Maths being a slight extension from AS Maths as well? Srs? :lol:

:rofl: Guys you don't get the tone of my post being portrayed here ( I do some of these "soft subjects"), I was playing to tsr sterotype and dumbing down the fact that OP does 11 A levels and has "time" to brag about it.
Do you honestly believe he does 11, you wouldn't have anytime to answer questions on tsr!
:rofl: Guys you don't get the tone of my post being portrayed here ( I do some of these "soft subjects"), I was playing to tsr sterotype and dumbing down the fact that OP does 11 A levels and has "time" to brag about it.
Do you honestly believe he does 11, you wouldn't have anytime to answer questions on tsr!

Oh hahaha :tongue: makes sense! Eh, you never know, highly unlikely but I'm sure someone would do it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Oh hahaha :tongue: makes sense! Eh, you never know, highly unlikely but I'm sure someone would do it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: But not on TSR, no no everyone here has like "15A*s" Standard :colone:
Reply 6255
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear... Have you had any emails at all? I've had three, although none of them were about my offer which is weird...

Lol I meant we should show threads where we got loads of rep for it :biggrin:

Oh right. I wonder how much of rep comes from posts where loads has been gained in one and how much comes from lots of posts each with a few rep
Oh dear... Have you had any emails at all? I've had three, although none of them were about my offer which is weird...

Oh right. I wonder how much of rep comes from posts where loads has been gained in one and how much comes from lots of posts each with a few rep

It shows on the new feature how much peoples rep is worth, i've got lots from 0 power :lol:

I think it's easily possible :tongue:
:lol: But not on TSR, no no everyone here has like "15A*s" Standard :colone:

Haha very true :wink: especially me!

Literally had nothing from them at all! Maybe they're an awfully slow department? Or is it not from the department? :tongue: honestly don't know, but they obviously have my application. Oh wow, haha yeah :redface:
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never got any acknowledgement for Manchester the out of the blue I got an interview so I wouldn't worry.

Ha - In my college he last deadline was the 15th of October, but for my subject it was he 29th!

Latest