Scroll to see replies

Reply 4500
Original post by mjj22
How u doing this... fine evening?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kicking myself for not going to sleep yet, that's what i'm doing :tongue:

You up to anything exciting or just TSR too? :colondollar:
Original post by lucine.B

Hey gurrrrrrrrrrl! Its been a while haha, how are ya??? Nope it ain't bad at all :biggrin: Embrace it hehe. There are sooooooooooooo many newbies, but us oldies are still here dw :wink:

Hey there guuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrl :biggrin: I know right. I'm good good thanks. :biggrin: How about yourself? Not tired of posting on here yet? Haha
Embrace it? :frown: I have been for a long time! Time for something new!!!
Yay for oldies!
Original post by aaaarroonnn
Nice is not how I'd describe, my mind is numb. Maths at Birmingham, Bath, Leeds, Loughborough and Lancaster. Are you applying for Uni anytime soon? Only Newcastle and Man City, no one too important :P

Oo multitasking at it's finest! How do women do it. Are the books any good? I like the series, not tried the books though

Personal statements seem to do that frequently :tongue: wow! Good luck in your application :smile: yup I'm applying this year too, politics and international relations :smile: haha I take it you don't support them? :tongue:
Hahaha xD supposedly women don't develop their multi-tasking skills until their twenties- no wonder I'm getting so distracted! If you like wining, dining, sex and battles it is the series for you, I'm finding it a bit boring tbh :/ I'm going to watch the tv series in the hope it gets me more interested :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
I can take a holiday whenever i like within reason really, but i'd have even more work to do when i got back at the minute because i have a lot of stuff on. Trying to save my precious 28 days for when it's more summery :tongue:

Think my next few days off (excluding weekends) is christmas day.

haha, you planing on going somewhere, or...?
Original post by ViolinGirl
Yep i'm alright thanks. So much work though. What about you? :biggrin:

I don't have to much work, but I have got some I need to get done. Probably better to leave it until tomorrow when I'm not as tired though :smile:
Greetings from uni guys! I've been so busy- still wonderful and single! (although maybe thats a bad thing? :confused:) Is it still old the oldies, or are there now many newbies? :smile:
How are you allllll? :smile:

Hey! How uni life treating you? Being wonderful can't be a bad thing??
Can't vouch for the rest but I'm a newbie. :groovy:
Nope twas not!
The original was correct! Unfortunately the edited version is still there :sadnod:
I'd fix your mistake for you, but that isn't allowed so you'll just have to live with it now so sorry :hugs:!

Oh you're back onto food I see :colonhash:

Haha I really don't know XD I'm good thanks, just watching a bit of TV, wbu???

Haha you think??? What if said person was wearing a suit and the suitcase was actually one of those briefcases with wheels??? :lol:
We just use Occado :tongue: I enjoy looking at things online but I prefer cash payments, if I buy something online I tend to get my friend/ family member to purchase it then I pay them in cash :redface:

Aww, I enjoy humanities too! Haha, sciences can do that sometimes :tongue: Nevertheless I shall always enjoy them :h:

You can multi quote :smile: Use the :,, button, to the right of your quote button :h: and yes because otherwise I know for a fact inicipientT and I plus others will not see your post...

I'm sure they are extraordinarily interesting, I just don't engage with them as much unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not jealous lady :colonhash:
Haha I am trying to mock you :tongue:
Also cookies are unhealthy unless they're of a certain flavour e.g stem ginger or oat & raisin they're good for snacking on (I'm a what they call health freak :colondollar:) Oooh actually cinnamon thins are the best for snacking since cinnamon keeps you fuller for longer and is quite healthy :smile:
But either way tanks for da cookie :hugs:

Of course not :wink:

Trying being the operative word :tongue:

I don't know enough to comment :lol: I can guarantee they're fat free though :tongue:

Ta :h:
Reply 4507
Kicking myself for not going to sleep yet, that's what i'm doing :tongue:

You up to anything exciting or just TSR too? :colondollar:

Haha ignoring that littlw voice at the back of ur head eh:wink:

Nahhh just TSR; was revising but i'll finish later:smile: just doin finishing touches..
Clearly i have a life^^ haha(!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4508
Original post by incipientT
haha, you planing on going somewhere, or...?

Well there's places i'd love to go but i don't really think i can justify the cost at my age and i don't think i know anyone who'd go with me anyway :tongue:

I think just a holiday as in a break from work for a week would be nice for now haha
Reply 4509
Original post by mjj22
Haha ignoring that littlw voice at the back of ur head eh:wink:

Nahhh just TSR; was revising but i'll finish later:smile: just doin finishing touches..
Clearly i have a life^^ haha(!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always ignore that voice :tongue: it always tells me to do the boring but sensible thing :cool:

Well i just got back from something but now it's like, well i've been in the house half an hour, i'm not going straight to bed yet :tongue:
Original post by aaaarroonnn
Glad to hear! Yep pretty much the same, standard wednesday night.

I would still frown upon said person because they were being lazy. Just carry the briefcase!

Oo we have a posh one over here :wink: My scenario is in a shopping centre like the bullring or something, not the local food shop haha! Sensible, though I don't like cash, I spend it too easily.

Multiquote is definitely going to come in handy, thank you!!:woo:

Haha likewise, yeah same for me. Btw who do you support, notice that you're watching the game! I only watch matches with Arsenal tbh last night was a total disappointment :sadnod: but ah well, I do watch other matches sometimes but Basketball is more my thing (my fav sport).

Haha! What if there was a lot of heavy stuff inside, in their position would you not wheel it??? :tongue:

:rofl: Me?! Posh?! :nah: I jut like good quality but I am a total cheapskate! Its my middle name :wink: Haha, I prefer hopping for clothes in store (even though shopping isn't my thing). I just like to be up an about rather than sitting somewhere scrolling :laugh:

Anytime! :h: :grin:
Evening buddy. How's it going?

going good thnks :smile:

Hey :smile:

Hello :smile:

Original post by incipientT
Evening :h: I'm good thanks, you?

Im good you?
Uploaded last Saturday's show if anyone wants to listen
Reply 4513
I always ignore that voice :tongue: it always tells me to do the boring but sensible thing :cool:

Well i just got back from something but now it's like, well i've been in the house half an hour, i'm not going straight to bed yet :tongue:

Haha rebel James:smile:)

Ohhh nicee, haha to early for Janes the man then?:wink:

Original post by Jack22031994
going good thnks :smile:

Hey :smile:

Hello :smile:

Im good you?

How are yah?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update: I haven't heard from the girl that I'm really friendly with for a few days now. I naturally assume that this is because she now suddenly hates me for no real reason. I really do have paranoid tendencies, don't I? I'll text her again tomorrow. The issue is that she's the only person here that I truly consider to be a friend, so her not being around right now is hammering home that I don't really know anybody here.

Also, I have ten homeworks to submit for next week. I knew that Durham was intense, but seriously?

Im ok thanks - trying to get riad of a cough
Original post by Jack22031994

Im good you?

Good too thanks :smile:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
I'm sure they are extraordinarily interesting, I just don't engage with them as much unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmm, ah we all have that one thing we don't exactly engage with I'm not sure what mine is, for some reason I like every subject though ICT can be a lot of work and just go through one ear out the other :lol:

On a different note, how you been??? How's the designing going???

Hey there guuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrl :biggrin: I know right. I'm good good thanks. :biggrin: How about yourself? Not tired of posting on here yet? Haha
Embrace it? :frown: I have been for a long time! Time for something new!!!
Yay for oldies!

:grin: Good good :smile: I'm alright thanks, just chilling but got a ton of work to do haha. On here??? Nah! just getting started :laugh: its yous lot keeping me on here :biggrin:
Dw dear we all have! Well I know I have, but I enjoy being single. After all that's happened its a breath of fresh air not to be tied down haha! just having ma fun XD
New is good...or rather change is, not sure. Actually they can both be good & bad :tongue:
haha :yay: indeed :h:
Well there's places i'd love to go but i don't really think i can justify the cost at my age and i don't think i know anyone who'd go with me anyway :tongue:

I think just a holiday as in a break from work for a week would be nice for now haha

Well, that'll be something anyway :smile:

What kind of places would you want to go to? :curious:
Hey how's it going :cool:

Not too bad! Saw you'd like to book a holiday??? I'm promoting this yearly event called TribeIbiza (think you're to old for that since it for sixth formers :tongue:) Gonna book my tickets real soon :bigsmile: getting my deposits down for next year an' all hehe.

Quick Reply

Latest