The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4580
Original post by incipientT
I only just got up :smile: You?

Oh ok :smile: Any plans?

Quiet day at work today, i'm just sat in the quiet room going over some files and folders so nothing too taxing :smile:
Original post by Gemmer_

How was it? :biggrin:

Twas pretty good.

Morning all!
Original post by james1211
Oh ok :smile: Any plans?

Quiet day at work today, i'm just sat in the quiet room going over some files and folders so nothing too taxing :smile:

Yeah, I've got some work I should do :smile: No fun plans though.
Original post by CharlieTT
Twas pretty good.

Morning all!

Morning :h:
Original post by lucine.B
Yeah it really can! There's a ton you could do I mean food is science, music is science. Its just everywhere haha XD
Haha yeah well he started off in standard tech working in some lab etc. he's now a technologist for cars so he uses all his degrees to basically research new tech for automobiles etc. alongside others but usually alone.
Haha yeah we get tons of freebies, plus my uncle is a technologist but usually works in Belgium :smile: Thats interesting I'm more into the movement of medical tech and well tech used within certain companies. The idea of it taking over our lives and human interaction all together etc.
Sure okay :smile:
Really??? i find I can identify things myself. Thats exactly why I love Shakespeare there is so much subtext! And incredible meanings behind such simple things. I mean I was reading it and I just noticed the sudden change int he writing for Iago, as he moved up the ladder per se and got closer to Othello his writing turned into prose showing he was becoming a more important character in the story. Its uncanny how the play is named Othello but really its all about Iago which reflects his true character! I mean Iago is selfish, literally cares about himself and just wants to get to the top which is why he's sort of stole the spot light from Iago in the play.He's the main person you think about >.<
Sorry I rambled again :colondollar:

What up babe??? :perv: How's it going in ze Midlands??? (overdone french accent) :sexface: :rofl:

Everything is science :biggrin: unfortunately for me >.<
That is so so awesome! What an amazing job to have!
Technology seems to run in the family :tongue: does your uncle do a similar thing to your dad? What's well tech? The future will be such an interesting place :biggrin:
I ac identify some stuff, but they help to show me stuff I had never even considered :smile: I love that about him too, the way he manipulates such simple literary devices is extraordinary!
Not at all, ramble away :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4584
Twas pretty good.

Morning all!

Sounds good. I love superhero films. :teehee:
Chuffing hell I'm tired!
Original post by Audi
Hello fellow single Pringles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! Welcome to the fred :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just wondering to everyone in this thread.... given the choice, would you remain single or not?
Original post by Gemmer_

Me too, this was more like Lord of the Rings meets Star Trek than a superhero film though :P
Reply 4589
Morning All :smile:
Reply 4590
Original post by Gemmer_

Have you always been in the TSR Liberal party?
Reply 4591
Original post by summer26
I'm just wondering to everyone in this thread.... given the choice, would you remain single or not?

Given the choice i would like to not remain single
Reply 4592
Me too, this was more like Lord of the Rings meets Star Trek than a superhero film though :P

Ah, did you go see Star Trek Into Darkness? It was amazing!! :biggrin:
Reply 4593
Original post by Tcrumpen
Morning All :smile:

Hey there.
Reply 4594
Have you always been in the TSR Liberal party?

Uh, do remember I've not been a member here for long...
Reply 4595
Original post by summer26

I'm undecided, some days i'd rather remain single, some days i'd like to be with someone. Certain situations remind why why i like being single.
Original post by Gemmer_
Ah, did you go see Star Trek Into Darkness? It was amazing!! :biggrin:

I did, that was pretty good too. What's with all the Dark movies this year? :L
I'm undecided, some days i'd rather remain single, some days i'd like to be with someone. Certain situations remind why why i like being single.

thats understandable :smile:
Reply 4598
Original post by Gemmer_
Uh, do remember I've not been a member here for long...

You're in a rival party :colone: I joined the Green party on here like a week ago :tongue:
Reply 4599
I did, that was pretty good too. What's with all the Dark movies this year? :L

I know, this year isn't a year for sweet romantic films! :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest