The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4620
Original post by DivinityA
Happy Halloween all, how is everyone doing?

It's going alright today, bit slow but that's usual for a Thursday. Yourself?

Original post by Jack22031994
In the uni library and there couples literally everywhere. - great

Know that feel.
Reply 4621
In the uni library and there couples literallyneverywhere. - great

:hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Helloooooo I’ve waited here for you…everlong.
I am your host IDukem and welcome ladies, gentleman, boys, girls and trans to ‘The wonderful and single’ thread. This where we talk about absolutely everything for about 2 weeks before a new thread is made…standard.

Now I know whatcha you new folk are thinking, ‘is this a dating thread?’ Lemme tell you for certain, this is not and I stress that this is NOT a dating thread. So if you feel obliged to go on asking the peoparellas on dates, you don’t have to at all. If you want to post your dating 101 profile or find out where your nearest mt. crumpet is, then feel free to cause hey! I won’t stop ya. But be warned for people may scream “ayayaya this is not a dating thread you Manta ray flavoured koala hair licking thunder doucher”.

You may find that a certain member tickles your interest and you want to speak with pure emotion or make sweet sensual love to them in the love shack. Well if that’s the case then all the power to you (with their consent for the latter of course).

If you managed to arrive in grand fashion into the realm of a relationship on a golden pumpkin whilst posting in this thread, then you’d be classified as “graduated” (weird huh?) and we’ll celebrate that bada$$ achievement in the OP of next thread!! Exciting right!?!? :biggrin:

If you can’t find your soulmate or fountain of love, the consolation prize is being a top 3 poster in this thread for which you’ll be highlighted for your achievement like I’ve done below:

Spoiler

I think I’d rather fall in love to be honest.

Anyway with out further ado, let me bring to you the stars of the last thread along with my insanely accurate interpretation of them.

Spoiler

So that just about covers these shenanigans, it’s time for me to declare this thread open by cutting the red ribbon and then getting wasted on cocktails whilst listening to the Vice City soundtrack.

P.s: I’m uplifting the ban set by Holby before me, you can call it “fred” if you so wish :h:

Nicely written mate!!! :smile:
Original post by james1211

Know that feel.

i have no idea where they all came from but it doesnt help they are all being "couplely"
Reply 4624
In the uni library and there couples literallyneverywhere. - great

join the club ...
Original post by Gemmer_
:hugs:

Dum di dum...
Original post by Tcrumpen
join the club ...

Joined a long time ago
Reply 4628
i have no idea where they all came from but it doesnt help they are all being "couplely"

Don't let it pray on your mind - you'll do yourself no favours.
Reply 4629
Joined a long time ago

:five: :console:
Don't let it pray on your mind - you'll do yourself no favours.

I'm not really -i have gotbetter at notletting it bother me
Reply 4631
I'm not really -i have gotbetter at notletting it bother me

How old are you by the way? I feel like i'm missing out on a relationship while i'm still youthful and that's maybe what gets to me. i'm nearly 21 and i now know i'll never be able to experience certain things like having a girlfriend while at university and all the fun associated with that. I'm not impatient - i can wait and i know eventually someone will come along but it's more the fact that i feel i'm missing out on a part of my youth that i'll never be able to go back and have.
How old are you by the way? I feel like i'm missing out on a relationship while i'm still youthful and that's maybe what gets to me. i'm nearly 21 and i now know i'll never be able to experience certain things like having a girlfriend while at university and all the fun associated with that. I'm not impatient - i can wait and i know eventually someone will come along but it's more the fact that i feel i'm missing out on a part of my youth that i'll never be able to go back and have.

Im 19 (the numbers in my username is my date of birth) - and yes I feel the same about missing out asI think its a partof growing up and is important for social development - having a girlfriend duringyour teen/uni and i havent yet soI likeyou feel Im missing out
Original post by Judge Jasel
Dum di dum...

Afternoon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4634
Starting to think about my ex... this can't go well.
Original post by Antonia.Wade

Heyya, you OK?
Reply 4636

:smile: it's quite alright.

Starting to think about my ex... this can't go well.

:hugs: I get this way a lot. :cry:
Reply 4637
Original post by Gemmer_
:hugs: I get this way a lot. :cry:

It's the first time in at least a year i've thought this way about her now :hugs: Not sure why it's suddenly came across.
Original post by Judge Jasel
Heyya, you OK?

Yeah thanks :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4639
It's the first time in at least a year i've thought this way about her now :hugs: Not sure why it's suddenly came across.

Aww I'm sorry hun. It hits us when we least expect. :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending