Reply 540
Original post by clem396
I hate waiting.

Join the club :tongue:
Original post by clem396
I hate waiting.

Original post by Hummi_C
Join the club :tongue:

This wait is just sooo awful :frown: Tomorrow, it will have been 1 month since I sent my form, and all I've had so far is acknowledgement emails :angry:
Reply 542
Original post by bluebell_flames
This wait is just sooo awful :frown: Tomorrow, it will have been 1 month since I sent my form, and all I've had so far is acknowledgement emails :angry:

Ugh I know how you feel <3
Reply 543

Ahh I'm almost the same, and I've applied for medicine so first comes the insanely long wait for an interview call, then the wait for the interview, then the wait for the offer, then the wait till the exams, and then the wait till results day. Oh I've also got the bmat next week, so I'll have to wait for results from that too, which might actually come after my interviews!
Original post by clem396
Ugh I know how you feel <3

Aww <3

Original post by Hummi_C
Ahh I'm almost the same, and I've applied for medicine so first comes the insanely long wait for an interview call, then the wait for the interview, then the wait for the offer, then the wait till the exams, and then the wait till results day. Oh I've also got the bmat next week, so I'll have to wait for results from that too, which might actually come after my interviews!

Aww, I really do sympathise. This part must be the most frustrating part, waiting to hear if you've got an interview. Best of luck with everything, especially the BMAT :smile:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing the MAT next week (maths), and the only way we can ever find out our results is if we request them from Oxford after they've made all of their decisions in January!
Reply 545

Aww, I really do sympathise. This part must be the most frustrating part, waiting to hear if you've got an interview. Best of luck with everything, especially the BMAT :smile:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing the MAT next week (maths), and the only way we can ever find out our results is if we request them from Oxford after they've made all of their decisions in January!

Thank you :') I don't think so, the wait for results day will be the worst, I feel sick just thinking about it! Thank you, good luck with your MAT, I'm guessing you've looked at the respective superthread for it? Nice to know we're not alone in this boat :biggrin:
Original post by Hummi_C
Thank you :') I don't think so, the wait for results day will be the worst, I feel sick just thinking about it! Thank you, good luck with your MAT, I'm guessing you've looked at the respective superthread for it? Nice to know we're not alone in this boat :biggrin:

Aww - good luck with everything :smile: and yes, I have looked at the threads, and everyone on there is doing sooo much better than me :frown:
Reply 547
Aww - good luck with everything :smile: and yes, I have looked at the threads, and everyone on there is doing sooo much better than me :frown:

Thank you, you too! :biggrin: Awh don't be disheartened, you'll probably outdo them on the day
Original post by Hummi_C
Thank you, you too! :biggrin: Awh don't be disheartened, you'll probably outdo them on the day

I doubt it, but thank you! :biggrin: How's the BMAT practice going for you? :smile:
Reply 549
I doubt it, but thank you! :biggrin: How's the BMAT practice going for you? :smile:

Your doubts are unfounded, shh :wink: Pretty good, thank you! How's the MAT going? haha
Original post by Hummi_C
Your doubts are unfounded, shh :wink: Pretty good, thank you! How's the MAT going? haha

Oh, well done :smile: And thanks :smile: (... I shan't respond to the last bit :tongue:)
Reply 551
Oh, well done :smile: And thanks :smile: (... I shan't respond to the last bit :tongue:)

Thanks, and you're welcome :smile: Awh don't be silly, you're just overreacting (or under, not too sure...)
i refresh the page every 5 minutes. this is tearing me a part
Original post by maryamzahid
i refresh the page every 5 minutes. this is tearing me a part

Me too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

didn't think the time would come when we would worry about uni. now its very stressing :smile:
Original post by DonGreeky
Well now I'm panicky!! Nothing yet! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just saw that I have an offer from Queen Mary's for ABB to study Politics. Still waiting on four other decisions- this will most likely be my insurance but we'll see.
Original post by maryamzahid
didn't think the time would come when we would worry about uni. now its very stressing :smile:

I know! It really is :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 557
OMG most people here already have at least an offer...

I didn't get anything yet!!!!! :frown::frown:

Please unis, just send me one! Then you are very welcome to retire it, but please give me hope now :wink:
Reply 558
If you want me, come and get me, you universities!!!!............
*tumbleweed rolls by*

Yes, I am definitely not enjoying this wait - 0 out of 5 down :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is ucas still under maintenance or something? I've had an offer through the post but track still hasnt updated? Anyone else having this issue

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending