Original post by Glitch96
Up earlier than 12? In a holiday? What is this witchcraft?! :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not witchcraft, work experience!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tis halloween the suspicion is working against you. Youre gonna have to come up with something better than work experience unless youre training as a ghost in which case good luck on the whole secret keeping bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katie97
I stopped reading after 'Philosophy, English, Politics are soft subjects'. This statement already told me that everything you said was going to be a load of bull.

Original post by Obiejess
Philosophy - maybe. But trust me, was bs. Went on to say was only taking 3 and further maths wasnt an a level. Muppet

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Guys you don't get the tone of my post being portrayed here ( I do some of these "soft subjects"), I was playing to tsr stereotype and dumbing down the fact that OP does 11 A levels and has "time" to brag about it.
Do you honestly believe he does 11, you wouldn't have anytime to answer questions on tsr!
Original post by Blueray2
:rofl: Guys you don't get the tone of my post being portrayed here ( I do some of these "soft subjects"), I was playing to tsr stereotype and dumbing down the fact that OP does 11 A levels and has "time" to brag about it.
Do you honestly believe he does 11, you wouldn't have anytime to answer questions on tsr!

Why not? Everyone's different. If he's doing 7 (not including the 4 general studies-esque ones), he may very well be the sort of person than can easily deal with it.

I'm doing 6 A Levels + a couple of actually "soft" subjects (Creative Writing/General Studies) and I do almost no work :mmm:
Nothing like a good essay on the economical supply of Floridian oranges to get your mental juices flowing...

Original post by Bude8
I'm up at 8 during holidays.

y thread so quiet nowadays? :redface:

My whole timetable shifts a few hours forward during holidays, I want to work early, but I looove to sleep late, I cant decide :colonhash:

Original post by marinajelly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice, what kind? I did some in a law firm off the record, I should probably get something official in place!
Reply 6647
Does anyone else go a little crazy buying practically all the textbooks available for their course? I have 6 textbooks for one subject. I just feel like I can get a better grade if I do this because I can select information out of one book that another doesn't have etc, and I found them cheap on eBay so it's not like they're costing me lots :colondollar::mmm:
Original post by Glitch96
Nothing like a good essay on the economical supply of Floridian oranges to get your mental juices flowing...

My whole timetable shifts a few hours forward during holidays, I want to work early, but I looove to sleep late, I cant decide :colonhash:

Ah nice, what kind? I did some in a law firm off the record, I should probably get something official in place!

I did some in a law firm too, and at an accountant's. This week is at RBS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ikr :tongue:

How's IB? Strssful?

It's been good so far! But the IB2 (second year IB) are telling me it's awful!
Will be worth it though, everyone who did IB at our year said they ultimately didn't regret it.
Not sure if I told you guys but there was at our school who did IB. Got into Cambridge for MML and she said it's so easy compared to IB2, while some of her friends are tearing their hair out due to workload stress :s

but honestly, the A levelers get more work than I do atm...
Original post by MangoFreak
Why not? Everyone's different. If he's doing 7 (not including the 4 general studies-esque ones), he may very well be the sort of person than can easily deal with it.

I'm doing 6 A Levels + a couple of actually "soft" subjects (Creative Writing/General Studies) and I do almost no work :mmm:

:rofl: I did the same as you and did no work for it either still got an A :biggrin: How you finding it?
Either way that post was made to combat tsr stereotype. Not everyone does, nor has the time and I made it so not everyone believes tsr literally.
If I did believe tsr literally....actually lets not go into that, tsr has some messed up things :lol:
Original post by Bude8
It's been good so far! But the IB2 (second year IB) are telling me it's awful!
Will be worth it though, everyone who did IB at our year said they ultimately didn't regret it.
Not sure if I told you guys but there was at our school who did IB. Got into Cambridge for MML and she said it's so easy compared to IB2, while some of her friends are tearing their hair out due to workload stress :s

but honestly, the A levelers get more work than I do atm...

That's good to hear! MML is awesome!:eek:

Just wait :wink:
Reply 6652
Original post by Katie97
Does anyone else go a little crazy buying practically all the textbooks available for their course? I have 6 textbooks for one subject. I just feel like I can get a better grade if I do this because I can select information out of one book that another doesn't have etc, and I found them cheap on eBay so it's not like they're costing me lots :colondollar::mmm:

I have 6 for history but no extra ones for maths and science :smile: It's pretty useful.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That's good to hear! MML is awesome!:eek:

Just wait :wink:

I've done like NO work this half term - just getting used to next year's stress :wink: (im an awful person y did i procrastinate omg)

but man HL Maths is a bitch!
At our school, if you get less than a 5 if you have to resit ._.
So when I heard we had a maths test as soon as we got back...
"Another maths test? Another resit."
I feel like I have some talent, wouldn't go so far as to say I'm clever, but enough to scrape 4 A's this year.

But.. I'm just horribly unmotivated. Like the work I wanted to begin a week ago, I just started today. For the duration of the first half term I thought to myself "oh it doesn't matter I'll do it/catch up during half term"... I've done very little of that, and now, I don't think I'll have time to either.

Curse you, past me...
Original post by Bude8
I've done like NO work this half term - just getting used to next year's stress :wink: (im an awful person y did i procrastinate omg)

but man HL Maths is a bitch!
At our school, if you get less than a 5 if you have to resit ._.
So when I heard we had a maths test as soon as we got back...
"Another maths test? Another resit."

:rofl: prepare for the stress!

I guess the workload is intense :tongue: haha, endless resits.
Original post by NikolaT
I feel like I have some talent, wouldn't go so far as to say I'm clever, but enough to scrape 4 A's this year.

But.. I'm just horribly unmotivated. Like the work I wanted to begin a week ago, I just started today. For the duration of the first half term I thought to myself "oh it doesn't matter I'll do it/catch up during half term"... I've done very little of that, and now, I don't think I'll have time to either.

Curse you, past me...

Story of my life :frown:
Original post by Blueray2
:rofl: I did the same as you and did no work for it either still got an A :biggrin: How you finding it?
Either way that post was made to combat tsr stereotype. Not everyone does, nor has the time and I made it so not everyone believes tsr literally.
If I did believe tsr literally....actually lets not go into that, tsr has some messed up things :lol:

Honestly the only thing I'm having trouble with is Statistics, but I maintain that's because it's not real maths, and I don't really bother with it in lessons :tongue:
Happy Halloween guys ! :biggrin:
Reply 6659
Hee hee I turned all the lights off in the house so the trick or treaters think we're not home :P stingy Asian family obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest