The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jarred
The American Netflix has series 6. That's the respect license fee payers get :tongue: It's easy to access the American version of Netflix from the UK and doing so is perfectly legal as far as I know.

Hi Jarred,

How exactly would I access The American Netflix? Does it work with UK membership, I would ideally like to watch series 6 on my TV but I'm fine if American netflix only works on my computer. (Will be using my Wii U).

On a side note, Series 6 is quite bad :tongue:
Reply 2381
Original post by Robbie242
Hi Jarred,

How exactly would I access The American Netflix? Does it work with UK membership, I would ideally like to watch series 6 on my TV but I'm fine if American netflix only works on my computer. (Will be using my Wii U).

On a side note, Series 6 is quite bad :tongue:

I'm not sure how you'd do it on the Wii U, but on PC it's as simple as downloading an add-on for Chrome and yeah it uses the UK membership.

And yes it is a little bit :tongue: It had some really great ideas, much more complex and intelligent than what they did in the other series so it should have been better, but it was plagued with absolutely terrible execution.
watching this thread now as I am a massive fan of Doctor Who
24 DAYS TILL THE BIG DAY! :biggrin: 50TH ANNIVERSARY ;o ;o One direction have stolen the 23rd november with 'One direction day'. Im disgusted..its doctor who day! :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Just so you'll know. I'm dressing as a Weeping Angel for work tonight. Going to be epic.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Just so you'll know. I'm dressing as a Weeping Angel for work tonight. Going to be epic.

Well surely that's going to be rather boring - you'll have to spend the majority of the night standing perfectly still!
Original post by Maid Marian
Well surely that's going to be rather boring - you'll have to spend the majority of the night standing perfectly still!

And have a lot of fun when the strobe lighting comes on. :grin:

What if you get down to funny business and then they stare at you, and you just stand completely still?

You'll surely lose out on the V. Depends if you're after the V though.

Alternatively what if a guy with a knife comes up to you and you stand still?

:rip:

Pics? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Ameliapond
What if you get down to funny business and then they stare at you, and you just stand completely still?

You'll surely lose out on the V. Depends if you're after the V though.

Alternatively what if a guy with a knife comes up to you and you stand still?

:rip:

I'm working behind the bar so hardly out on the V.

Guy pulls out a knife, in the blink of an eye I'll be gone.

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Pics? :puppyeyes:

I'll try. The only snag is my hands have to be clean! So I just won't paint them.
I'm working behind the bar so hardly out on the V.

Guy pulls out a knife, in the blink of an eye I'll be gone.

I'll try. The only snag is my hands have to be clean! So I just won't paint them.

You'll be awesome
Apparently I am The Master...worryingly I can very much see that

http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who/extras/who-or-what-in-the-whoniverse-would-you-be/

http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who/extras/who-or-what-in-the-whoniverse-would-you-be/

Even more worryingly I am a Dalek :rofl:
Original post by Ameliapond
Even more worryingly I am a Dalek :rofl:

Oh dear, at least I just want world domination because I like controlling people, you have no emotions...
Oh dear, at least I just want world domination because I like controlling people, you have no emotions...

On the bright side, at least I'm not a cyberman. 1 Dalek 5million cybermen is easy, I'll only start cowering in fear when they mention the doctor :tongue:

I got Adipose. I... I think I just got called fat.
Reply 2396
Original post by Feefifofum
I got Adipose. I... I think I just got called fat.

:ditto:

You love chocolate. And colourful things. And fuzzy things.

Sure, I can deal with that :h:
I got adipose too. :biggrin:
Will upload myself as a Weeping Angel as soon as I can get my computer's card reader to work.

I'm an adipose as well.
I got the Master in that too. One of my favourites though so I don't mind!

Quick Reply

Latest