The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836
actually i think i just did it .... i think i had to divide it by the radius of the capstan :facepalm: 2400/0.5 = 4800 -.- feeling quite stupid right now :/

it was all that ship jargon that got me ;D

I don't even get it :tongue:
C2 trig annoys me, it might kill me at A2 Maths:frown:
Original post by Red Fox
C2 trig annoys me, it might kill me at A2 Maths:frown:

Not much in C2.

Just sin(x)^2 + cos(x)^2 = 1
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not much in C2.

Just sin(x)^2 + cos(x)^2 = 1

Done that in additional maths already but this textbook explains stuff pretty badly and I don't like radians
Original post by Red Fox
Done that in additional maths already but this textbook explains stuff pretty badly and I don't like radians

Radians...

180 is pi

X degrees = piX/180

What needs explaining?
Reply 6685
I don't even get it :tongue:

:lol: its a stupid question -.-
:lol: its a stupid question -.-

It is!
Radians...

180 is pi

X degrees = piX/180

What needs explaining?

I don't know what it is but I'm just being stupid and making silly mistakes in questions. I don't even know why I've never struggled with trig:mad:
Original post by Red Fox
I don't know what it is but I'm just being stupid and making silly mistakes in questions. I don't even know why I've never struggled with trig:mad:

Aah fair enough.
Aah fair enough.

Do you get all the formulae for sequences and series in the exam or do they need to be memorised?
Reply 6690
It is!

haha :smile:

so how's the first term of your new school been? :biggrin:
Original post by Red Fox
Do you get all the formulae for sequences and series in the exam or do they need to be memorised?

Not much to remember but I think it might be included. The sums anyway.

haha :smile:

so how's the first term of your new school been? :biggrin:

It's good :smile: thanks, you?
Reply 6692
Not much to remember but I think it might be included. The sums anyway.

It's good :smile: thanks, you?

i stayed at my school's 6th form :smile: ... It's not bad though just wish i had more than 1 free a week :lol:
Good morning (afternoon)!
i stayed at my school's 6th form :smile: ... It's not bad though just wish i had more than 1 free a week :lol:

I feel you, mine are so awkwardly placed but yeah, I have 2 one week, three another.
Reply 6695
I feel you, mine are so awkwardly placed but yeah, I have 2 one week, three another.

mine is too :lol: it's in the middle of the day when everybody seems to have a free at the same time too -.- .... then i have decision after :facepalm: :lol:
mine is too :lol: it's in the middle of the day when everybody seems to have a free at the same time too -.- .... then i have decision after :facepalm: :lol:

Yeah everyone has the sane frees, so annoying.
Reply 6697

how is your biology? :colone: :lol:
Reply 6698

Woah, I have 2 frees everyday over a two week timetable. Most of the time I have frees when only 6 other people in my year are on a free but I do have the occasional free where practically the whole year is on a free.
Reply 6699
Original post by Cluck
I have 6 for history but no extra ones for maths and science :smile: It's pretty useful.

Glad I'm not the only textbook hoarder! :jumphug:

Latest