The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm I think I might take part but I can't expect anything for myself haha since I'm currently serving.
Original post by Deyesy
Guess I'll join in too. Seems wrong to not use my Student Loan on things like Secret Santa...

:hi:
Reply 9542
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Ooooh Secret Santa! :awesome: :jebus: :yay:

I am joining in this year. If you are a guy and I end up getting your name, I apologise in advance :colondollar:

Pink fluffy furbies might be popular to some male folk out there :lol:
Original post by IDukem
Pink fluffy furbies might be popular to some male folk out there :lol:

What makes you think I'd hand out pink fluffy furbies? :huff:

:ninja:
Reply 9544
:hi:

:hugs: How're you?
Reply 9545
What makes you think I'd hand out pink fluffy furbies? :huff:

:ninja:

Cause they're cute and cuddly...like you :teehee:

To be honest I don't know, I over heard someone outside talking about the one they had many moons ago :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
:hugs: How're you?

:wavey: I'm not too bad thanks! Sounds like uni is getting better for you, from Facebook statuses? :smile:

Original post by IDukem
Cause they're cute and cuddly...like you :teehee:

To be honest I don't know, I over heard someone outside talking about the one they had many moons ago :tongue:

Awwww :love:

Furbies always scared me a bit, tbh. Like Siamese cats (i.e. they have freaky eyes!) :eek:

:getmecoat:
Reply 9547

Awwww :love:

Furbies always scared me a bit, tbh. Like Siamese cats (i.e. they have freaky eyes!) :eek:

:grin:

They looked like gremlins...they were scary :eek: :colondollar:
Reply 9548
:wavey: I'm not too bad thanks! Sounds like uni is getting better for you, from Facebook statuses?:smile:

Glad to hear that :smile: And uh; you didn't see my most recent status :lol: You'd probably think the exact opposite if you saw it...

Though if I'm being fair; it's generally okay. I love my course and I like the people on it. I just dislike one of the three people I'm living with, who is making me hide away in my room :')
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
:grin:

They looked like gremlins...they were scary :eek: :colondollar:

EXACTLY. I was never a fan of trolls either. You know, the plastic toys with the weird colourful hair? :no:

Original post by Deyesy
Glad to hear that :smile: And uh; you didn't see my most recent status :lol: You'd probably think the exact opposite if you saw it...

Hmm, can't seem to access your page atm. Stupid computer, playing up :shakecane: Sorry to hear things aren't good - was really hoping uni would be great for you :console:
Reply 9550
EXACTLY. I was never a fan of trolls either. You know, the plastic toys with the weird colourful hair? :no:

Oh yeah them!! They were weird like really weird. Back in the day, it was all about them TY beanie toys :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
Oh yeah them!! They were weird like really weird. Back in the day, it was all about them TY beanie toys :tongue:

BEANIE BABIES :gah: Now THEY were cute :yep:
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

ooooh... sounds like fun. :biggrin:
BEANIE BABIES :gah: Now THEY were cute :yep:

Back in the day? were cute? Am I the only one who still loves them to bits!? They've de-valued and it's AWESOME cos now I can get LOOOOOADS XD
Original post by Kindred
Back in the day? were cute? Am I the only one who still loves them to bits!? They've de-valued and it's AWESOME cos now I can get LOOOOOADS XD

I was thinking the same, i still have all mine :colondollar: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They had this thing where they'd lear to copy their owner somehow so my brother's Furby picked up swearing (well the kiddie equivalent) off him XD
So his was a real gangsta, you should've been afraid if you ever met him on a dark night :P
Original post by PonchoKid
I was thinking the same, i still have all mine :colondollar: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend and I just bought a whole bunch! :P We're such children sometime.
Original post by Kindred

Oh don't get me wrong - I love them too. But they were BACK IN THE DAY. Like when I was a child. Which was a very long time ago now! :shakecane:

Original post by Kindred
They had this thing where they'd lear to copy their owner somehow so my brother's Furby picked up swearing (well the kiddie equivalent) off him XD
So his was a real gangsta, you should've been afraid if you ever met him on a dark night :P

:eek2: :cry2: :ahhhhh:
Original post by Kindred
My boyfriend and I just bought a whole bunch! :P We're such children sometime.

Me and my boyfriend have so many teddies, yet always manage to buy each other even more :biggrin: lifes boring unless you have teddies :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest