The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4880
Original post by james1211
The solo is short but sounds hard. I've only played guitar a few times though.

It's one of the easier Metallica solo's to learn, however it's still quite hard
Original post by mjj22
hey am good thanks and urself?:smile:

Not too bad myself, currently trying to come up with new names for a few books I'll be writing in the near future. :tongue:
what's the name of that dude in your avatar? he looks familiar :pinch:
Original post by spiral87
Absolutely. I have many close female friends. One of them says I'm her bestie. Another talks to me every day (the one I was attracted to). I have amazing credentials. By process of elimination, it must be my face that's the problem. I look so much nicer with that smaller nose!! ^^

Hmm I shee.. tbh if it were me, I'd just ask about 100 girls whether they find me attractive or not and if most say yes, then I might continue getting PS - never knew it got to this point for you tbh.
Original post by Spontogical
Hmm I shee.. tbh if it were me, I'd just ask about 100 girls whether they find me attractive or not and if most say yes, then I might continue getting PS - never knew it got to this point for you tbh.

Splodge, I could do that on TSR, but people will just take the mickey out of me.

It has always been at this point. I was ridiculed for acne throughout school and I always knew I had a massive nose. Now I'm 26, another girl has rejected me for how I look (when the guy she's got with since is a ****ing ugly mofo himself), so now I have to change. I'd like to say f*ck people who can't see past my nose, but the world doesn't work that way. People are imperfect, people are shallow, people judge. So therefore I can either limit my chances and say "sod the lot of you", or do my best to conform.
Reply 4884
Not too bad myself, currently trying to come up with new names for a few books I'll be writing in the near future. :tongue:
what's the name of that dude in your avatar? he looks familiar :pinch:

Ohhh thats pretty cool:smile: i love reading:smile: what genre do u write?

Alex O'loughlin, he plays McGarrett in Hawaii Five 0 :P hes hilarious, he HAD to be in my avatar:smile:
Reply 4885
Original post by mjj22

Alex O'loughlin, he plays McGarrett in Hawaii Five 0 :P hes hilarious, he HAD to be in my avatar:smile:

i KNEW i reconised him :smile:
Original post by spiral87
Splodge, I could do that on TSR, but people will just take the mickey out of me.

It has always been at this point. I was ridiculed for acne throughout school and I always knew I had a massive nose. Now I'm 26, another girl has rejected me for how I look (when the guy she's got with since is a ****ing ugly mofo himself), so now I have to change. I'd like to say f*ck people who can't see past my nose, but the world doesn't work that way. People are imperfect, people are shallow, people judge. So therefore I can either limit my chances and say "sod the lot of you", or do my best to conform.

Hope it works out for you in the end.. but that money... the things you could do with it :lol:

Original post by mjj22

I write in about 6 genres - though for my next two I'm going into relationships and fitness/nutrition. :tongue:

will check him out :ahee:
Reply 4887
Original post by Tcrumpen
i KNEW i reconised him :smile:

Haha, hes a toughie, he fights real good u know:smile: and hes just wow.
Reply 4888
Hope it works out for you in the end.. but that money... the things you could do with it :lol:

I write in about 6 genres - though for my next two I'm going into relationships and fitness/nutrition. :tongue:

will check him out :ahee:

i just read a lot of genres :P... haha do that:smile:
Reply 4889
Original post by mjj22
Haha, hes a toughie, he fights real good u know:smile: and hes just wow.

i watch Hawaii Five-O so i know what you mean

Things I have done with the help of money in the last 3 years:

1. Worked abroad for charity
2. Visited 10 countries
3. Climbed two active volcanoes
4. Learned to ride horses
5. Jet skiied
6. Scuba dived
7. Learned to rock climb
8. Taken up photography
9. Bought a racing car and raced it at Brands Hatch and Silverstone
10. Bought two guitars and a piano and taught myself to play
11. Tomorrow I start snowboarding lessons
12. Next year I'm going to Uni
13. Threw out every single item of clothing I've ever owned and bought new stuff
14. Started two businesses.

Am I happy? Not in the slightest. Money, spending money, it doesn't make me happy at all. The happiest I have ever been was a time when I was earning no money at all, being paid to work for a single ice cream or €2 bottle of wine, while surrounded by people my own age :smile:
Reply 4891
i watch Hawaii Five-O so i know what you mean

Dayum.. u do? That's amazinggg:P its getting even better these days
Reply 4892
Original post by mjj22
Dayum.. u do? That's amazinggg:P its getting even better these days

The tone of surprise :smile: yeah i watch it, it's great :smile:
Reply 4893
The tone of surprise :smile: yeah i watch it, it's great :smile:

duh, u never mentioned u did:smile:
Reply 4894
Original post by mjj22
duh, u never mentioned u did:smile:

I'm a guy and it's an action tv show :smile:
do u not get scared??

No and it's SO annoying!
Original post by Tom_green_day
Ok what the **** is that? :L It looks old-manish but I have no clue.
:party2:

It's meant to be an old man waving a stick or something! :fan:
Reply 4897
Original post by lauraaaaa
No and it's SO annoying!

LOL look for the scariest film on the planet, IMDB have a list of scariest horrors
Original post by EmKendall
It's meant to be an old man waving a stick or something! :fan:

Really? Could'a fooled me :L
That's a scene from any period drama where they whack out a fan to show they're flustered instead of... yanoo... acting?
:moo:
Last night was awesome!!! :dance:
Odd to be on the other side of the spectrum but wither way had sooooooo much fun hehe :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest