The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4940
Original post by Tcrumpen
now she doesn't no, but in the first series she did, read her bio on the NCIS wiki

Exactly!! Now she doesnt Tom haha, did she??? Haha i will do later bro

Original post by lucine.B
Heya! Ah right haha, I'm good thanks and not hung over...though I never have been but I thought I would be today. But I'm not so :yay: haha.

Hey, how you been??? I didn't know you loved NCIS!!! So do I :five: haha
Gibbs is like the best...oh and you know how I wanted to study chemistry at un i before well that was all because of Abi.

Hey Lucine!:smile: not too bad thanks and urself?

I dooo!! Wooo high five!!

Gibbs is hilarious, love how McGeeky always gies "yes boss" "sorry boss" haha.

Gibbs is funny:smile: ohhh really?!!! Abby is Awesomeeee beyond words:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_green_day
Hey! That's kind, thank you! I'm very good, yourself?

Anytime! :ahee: Good thanks, feel I have been rather productive today XD

Original post by CharlieTT
I need new friends >.<

Am I not 'new' enough for you??? :colonhash:
Anytime! :ahee: Good thanks, feel I have been rather productive today XD

Why, what've you done?
Reply 4943
Original post by mjj22
Exactly!! Now she doesnt Tom haha, did she??? Haha i will do later bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Abby and McGee dated briefly during Season One. However they ended the relationship later in the season and have remained good friends ever since."

Boom right there ....
Reply 4944
"Abby and McGee dated briefly during Season One. However they ended the relationship later in the season and have remained good friends ever since."

Boom right there ....

Ruined it for me:frown:
Original post by mjj22
Exactly!! Now she doesn't Tom haha, did she??? Haha i will do later bro

Hey Lucine!:smile: not too bad thanks and urself?

I dooo!! Wooo high five!!

Gibbs is hilarious, love how McGeeky always gies "yes boss" "sorry boss" haha.

Gibbs is funny:smile: ohhh really?!!! Abby is Awesomeeee beyond words:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm alright thanks :smile:

Yes :woo: right back at ya :biggrin:

Haha he so is! The blank stares he gives to McG and just everything! Its so hilarious man :lol: also when he turns up in the lab right on time when Abby has news. But I love the times he doesn't and then he gives some excuse and she's all 'that's funny, he's usually here right now...' XD

Yes really, I just find her job so fascinating. The idea of analysing and sort of evidence and being able to help piece things together oh and Ducky!!! He is awesome. :bigsmile: I love that they have to have an English guy on their team looool but honestly its fab and I love it!

I really love the episode where w got to meet Gibbs dd and go back to his home town :smile: that was so cool and great, got to see a different side to him.

Abby is just a-mah-zing :yep: I am in love with her! you know most of her tattoos are real! :tongue:
Reply 4946
Original post by mjj22
Ruined it for me:frown:

Oh you haven't seen upto the current series, i sorta assumed you had, sorry, for future referance i'll spoiler it, but if you were gonna read the wiki you would found out anyway
Ok
:sheep:
I'll go safe an easy, you can't go wrong with a sheep!

:bunny: I think a twerking bunny will go rather nicely!
Why, what've you done?
c.

Well considering the events of last night/ this morning I actually made some Biology notes and revised today as well as play some more guitar...which I haven't done in a while due to focusing on my other instruments for music A level etc. so yeah all good :thumbsup:
Reply 4949
I can feel myself starting to worry, someone talk t me to distract me
Good, don't wanna hurt my sensitive feelings :L
I'm thinking that's 5 trials in one night, ****ing record or what?

Well, since you're the first person to be trialed... :teehee:
Heya! Ah right haha, I'm good thanks and not hung over...though I never have been but I thought I would be today. But I'm not so :yay: haha.

Yay for not being hung over! :dance: I've never been hung over... But then again I've never been drunk!:colondollar:
Reply 4952
Only just realsied i'm a "TSR Demigod"
Well we all can't be unshake statues of fortitude now can we, how's this for ironic, i can predict what happens at certain points in horror films, yet it still creeps me out/scares me when the thing i predicted actually happens

Haha ok fine, but I really want to be :sad: Do you get easily scared then???
Hmm that's so interesting you bring out the psychology side in me. So its not even the anticipation that scares you its more the knowing which then increases the fear once the event has occurred??? This is so so so intriguing. Whats it like to be scared???

Also your point about being a guy and liking action isn't exactly a proper reason...one doesn't constitute the other action is simply associated with boys :tongue: And btw I loooooooooooooooooooooooooe action :love: in fact I love a lot of things associated with guys. Didn't know you liked NCIS...its awesome isn't it?! Haha, how long have you been watching it for. I remember the first season I love the light humour and uncanny presence of Ducky and McG and all the others lol. Gibbs is just greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat. Its just such a fab show...kind of prefer it to CSI though I do watch that too, specifically Miami. Its all about action :biggrin:
Reply 4954
Haha ok fine, but I really want to be :sad: Do you get easily scared then???
Hmm that's so interesting you bring out the psychology side in me. So its not even the anticipation that scares you its more the knowing which then increases the fear once the event has occurred??? This is so so so intriguing. Whats it like to be scared???

Also your point about being a guy and liking action isn't exactly a proper reason...one doesn't constitute the other action is simply associated with boys :tongue: And btw I loooooooooooooooooooooooooe action :love: in fact I love a lot of things associated with guys. Didn't know you liked NCIS...its awesome isn't it?! Haha, how long have you been watching it for. I remember the first season I love the light humour and uncanny presence of Ducky and McG and all the others lol. Gibbs is just greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat. Its just such a fab show...kind of prefer it to CSI though I do watch that too, specifically Miami. Its all about action :biggrin:

If one can describe fear you havne't done it justice, but it more the atmosphere i don't like, hense why i can't go on 4D rides in theme parks, watched NCIS soince season 2 i think i can't remember it's been a while
Reply 4955
I'm alright thanks :smile:

Yes :woo: right back at ya :biggrin:

Haha he so is! The blank stares he gives to McG and just everything! Its so hilarious man :lol: also when he turns up in the lab right on time when Abby has news. But I love the times he doesn't and then he gives some excuse and she's all 'that's funny, he's usually here right now...' XD

Yes really, I just find her job so fascinating. The idea of analysing and sort of evidence and being able to help piece things together oh and Ducky!!! He is awesome. :bigsmile: I love that they have to have an English guy on their team looool but honestly its fab and I love it!

I really love the episode where w got to meet Gibbs dd and go back to his home town :smile: that was so cool and great, got to see a different side to him.

Abby is just a-mah-zing :yep: I am in love with her! you know most of her tattoos are real! :tongue:

Woooo!!!! Ohhhhh yesss agree with you!!!! But Gibbs is just the bomb beyond words!!

Abby awww!!! I like how she doea her demos cos Gibbs doesnt always get it first time hand. And its soo cute hw hes her papa figure.

Oh you haven't seen upto the current series, i sorta assumed you had, sorry, for future referance i'll spoiler it, but if you were gonna read the wiki you would found out anyway

Nooo i meant u spoilt it for ne showing me the wiki thing cos i was gonna look it up lololol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I not 'new' enough for you??? :colonhash:

Come round my place and get blazed?
Reply 4957
Original post by mjj22
Woooo!!!! Ohhhhh yesss agree with you!!!! But Gibbs is just the bomb beyond words!!

Abby awww!!! I like how she doea her demos cos Gibbs doesnt always get it first time hand. And its soo cute hw hes her papa figure.

Nooo i meant u spoilt it for ne showing me the wiki thing cos i was gonna look it up lololol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's plenty of other juicy stuff on there :smile:
I can feel myself starting to worry, someone talk t me to distract me

Hey, whats worrying you??? Are you okay??? I'm here to talk :smile: :console:

Original post by incipientT

Trialed?! What is this??? :eyeball:
Btw I shall reply very soon, please don't hate me haven't been at my computer or any tech lately...if ya catch my drift :wink:

Original post by EmKendall
Yay for not being hung over! :dance: I've never been hung over... But then again I've never been drunk!:colondollar:

Haha yes woo! :dancing2: Neither have I so :five: Neither have again so another high five sista haha. I always drink twice as much as my friends and feel absolutely fine :biggrin: Sucks for them though...they get banging head aches but I look after them, although last night they were the ones looking after me since I was more tipsy than ever before. Quite odd but still a great night!
So are you in sixth form then or...???
Original post by incipientT

Um, that emoticon concerns me, is there a dual meaning of this trials business?
But I'm the first? Awh I feel blessed :biggrin:

c.

Well considering the events of last night/ this morning I actually made some Biology notes and revised today as well as play some more guitar...which I haven't done in a while due to focusing on my other instruments for music A level etc. so yeah all good :thumbsup:

Revision? D: But you do Music A level, likewise! Which other instruments do you play?

Original post by EmKendall
:bunny: I think a twerking bunny will go rather nicely!

Yaay twerking Miley Cyrus bunny (y)
:snoozing: I'll get cat out the way while I can still name animals!

Quick Reply

Latest