The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Just seen the secret Santa list, are those crosses the number of people? :0

Do we have a bunch pf ninjas on this forum? Because that's quite a long list :tongue:

Hope people are doing ok, im just picking up meds atm, nearly slept in too much but i just about made it x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody ever had success in making a complaint against the DWP? I am officially fed up of how many times they've lied to me, ignored things I've said, left me crying and just generally screwing me over.
Original post by Meaty_man
Just seen the secret Santa list, are those crosses the number of people? :0

Do we have a bunch pf ninjas on this forum? Because that's quite a long list :tongue:

Hope people are doing ok, im just picking up meds atm, nearly slept in too much but i just about made it x)

Posted from TSR Mobile

The list's been made over the course of at least three or four years, so there's a lot of people who aren't active any more. :yep:
Original post by PonchoKid
Me and my boyfriend have so many teddies, yet always manage to buy each other even more :biggrin: lifes boring unless you have teddies :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes indeedie! Teddies make everything better :smile:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oh don't get me wrong - I love them too. But they were BACK IN THE DAY. Like when I was a child. Which was a very long time ago now! :shakecane:

lol Sometimes I realise just how old I am and it brings be back to me saying "mummy, I don't want to grow up. I want to play with my toys forever" I did both! :P

:eek2: :cry2: :ahhhhh:

It's okay. All you need is a screwdriver and to get close enough to remove it's batteries and it can't hurt you :smile:
Secret santa? :beard: Hmmm I would like to but it wouldn't be fair on the person who gets me nor on me sending something from here. :sad:
Original post by tasha96

Spoiler

Spoiler

Its so cold, and the big move may have to be put back due to not getting paperwork all sorted :s-smilie:
Just need to get into our own place and settled down and hopefully ed behaviour will **** off and i can start kicking depressions arse.
Hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
The list's been made over the course of at least three or four years, so there's a lot of people who aren't active any more. :yep:

Fair enough :tongue: I'll defo join in again this year, its great fun ^^

Its so cold, and the big move may have to be put back due to not getting paperwork all sorted :s-smilie:
Just need to get into our own place and settled down and hopefully ed behaviour will **** off and i can start kicking depressions arse.
Hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That plan of action definately sounds good to me :smile: Sounds like a good idea to get settled before u start fixing stuff, i always tended to do something along those lines. I've moved every year for the last 4 years so i've had to do a lot of settling in, time and time again :tongue:
Reply 9568
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmm, can't seem to access your page atm. Stupid computer, playing up :shakecane: Sorry to hear things aren't good - was really hoping uni would be great for you :console:

Oh that's not your computer playing up; that's me deactivating Facebook.
Original post by Meaty_man

That plan of action definately sounds good to me :smile: Sounds like a good idea to get settled before u start fixing stuff, i always tended to do something along those lines. I've moved every year for the last 4 years so i've had to do a lot of settling in, time and time again :tongue:

Hopefully this flat will be it :biggrin:
No more moving.

Be nice to sort my life out i think finally :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of things have people sent and received for Secret Santa in previous years? Haha, I don't know whether to sign up or not..
apparently I am in good physical health (according to my blood tests), so that's something positive, even my cholesterol is apparently "perfect" according to my GP :redface:

they gave me more diazepam though for my stress/anxiety/anger, and said it's okay to take it more regular if I need to cause apparently they think the possible drawbacks of taking it aren't as bad as not taking it (which I guess just shows how bad my anxiety/stress/anger issues have gotten), dunno if it will help with side effects from my venlafaxine or not though (spoilered the side effects cause they are a bit gross)

Spoiler

TW: anger issues

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Today I broke my twiddley thing. :sad: Which is bad news for my hands as it stopped me scratching at them due to anxiety. :frown:
Original post by tasha96
Today I broke my twiddley thing. :sad: Which is bad news for my hands as it stopped me scratching at them due to anxiety. :frown:

nooo, how has it broke? :eek:
they slot back together if thats what your worried about?

can you ask your mum to get you a new one?
I feel like a hopeless idiot, because I still keep feeling low even though I have an amazing boyfriend now. When will I ever feel 100% happy with my life? :frown:
nooo, how has it broke? :eek:
they slot back together if thats what your worried about?

can you ask your mum to get you a new one?

No, it's broke in the middle of one of the sections. :sad: It's snapped clean in half.
I think I'm going to have to, because it was really good for me. :sadnod:
Original post by tasha96
No, it's broke in the middle of one of the sections. :sad: It's snapped clean in half.
I think I'm going to have to, because it was really good for me. :sadnod:

us those to ends as ends :ninja: thats what happened to mine :sad:
i just didnt make it a circle till i got a new one and used those sections as the end of the line... :yep:
us those to ends as ends :ninja: thats what happened to mine :sad:
i just didnt make it a circle till i got a new one and used those sections as the end of the line... :yep:

:ahee: :five:
I've taken the broken bit off and snapped it back together. :biggrin: Can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place. :facepalm:

Although I have managed to really cut myself in the process. With a butter knife of all things. :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tasha96
:ahee: :five:
I've taken the broken bit off and snapped it back together. :biggrin: Can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place. :facepalm:

Although I have managed to really cut myself in the process. With a butter knife of all things. :lol:

yeyy glad its half fixed :five:
they do help alot!

:console:
get a plaster on that young lady and be careful! :tongue:

Latest