yeah, I guess. Means fewer tails to tell though :tongue:
Original post by incipientT

yeah, I guess. Means fewer tails to tell though :tongue:

:h:

That's probably a good thing tbf :tongue:
Original post by shadowdweller
:h:

That's probably a good thing tbf :tongue:

True, certainly at the time :tongue: But it gives something to talk about sometime later.
True, certainly at the time :tongue: But it gives something to talk about sometime later.

True :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
This play about the war called something like 'two soldiers' :smile:

Sorry for the late reply! Did you enjoy the theatre?
:sadnod:

More like my entire day :tongue: If my phone contract did internet, I would have hours spare to post, but it doesn't so I won't :tongue:

They should do :smile: They usually do, haven't had any hilarious mistakes for years :smile:

:awesome:

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. Don't have anything particularly new this year though, just some regular stuff we do every year :smile:

Nah, the company handles importing stuff and designing the shows :tongue: But yeah, pretty much everything is imported from china :smile:

Good :smile:

:ahee:

Cool! Ah right nice, do you do stuff for the new years as well??? :smile:
So teach me about fireworks, so what kind of stuff can you do??? How do you learn it??? Seems so cool and as you know I have many interests :wink:
Of course it is! :rolleyes: Its China :biggrin:
What an awesome job you have haha

Mmm.

Original post by shadowdweller
Good partying?

Aye, fun times. Not too hungover then? :tongue: Yeah, I'm still catching up on stuff.

Ya huh :yep:

:nah: Woke up feeling as fresh as a daisy :bigsmile: though...my friends on the other hand not so much (and they drank less than me haha!)
Ah right, same haven't done much...which isn't good. Got to catch up!
Original post by DivinityA
How is everyone here?

I'm fine thanks! Been spending most of the afternoon/evening on the internet:colondollar: And you?
Original post by lucine.B
:ahee:

Cool! Ah right nice, do you do stuff for the new years as well??? :smile:
So teach me about fireworks, so what kind of stuff can you do??? How do you learn it??? Seems so cool and as you know I have many interests :wink:
Of course it is! :rolleyes: Its China :biggrin:
What an awesome job you have haha

Mmm.

We pretty much do stuff whenever someone wants a display, so yeah, sometimes new year as well :smile:

What kind of stuff...? Umm, well pretty much anything, really. I mostly do mid size displays around this time of year, but I've done an indoor display once and a few musical displays as well. Sadly, I've yet to have the opportunity to do any of the really amazing ones, mostly 'cos they happen in England :tongue:

How do you learn it? Well, most people seem to learn it because they know someone who does it. The company I'm working for does a training day, but most people learn while doing shows...

yeah, you've got an interest or two :wink:

well, unfortunately it's only a few days a year :tongue: I think the most I've done in a year was maybe a week and a half total :tongue:
Original post by Stringer987
Sorry for the late reply! Did you enjoy the theatre?

Yes I did thanks. Not the best play I've been to see but it was good :smile:

What is the best play youve ever seen? I want to go to the west end and see Phantom of the Opera. No one to go with though!
Original post by EmKendall
I haven't tried anything like that yet :redface: I think I'd be really awkward at a party, but I really love getting together with friends and having a meal or watching a movie or something relaxed :smile: I'm doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Geography! And you?

Aww its well good hehe. Aww I think once you get a drink down ya you'd be fine. I'm quite shy myself and very insecure as well as self conscious but when I've got a drink in hand its all good! XD
I love that too! Except when it comes to meals my friends usually make me cook for them haha but I love it and them :colondollar: I have regular movie marathons! Movies are awesome :biggrin: I enjoy going out for a meal (mainly cos I can sponge off my friend chefs :ahee:. Since my friends & I are adventurous we always find crazy stuff to do, like around London and that. We're mad in fact my friend & I are planning a Christmas party theme: Moulin Rouge :teehee:

Original post by Tcrumpen
I understand that is his character, and he does have his comic relief moments, but he just gets on my nerves the most out of the main cast, although still not likling Vance as the director, Sheppard brought a certain uniqueness to the show, that and a background with gibbs

And yeah he does remind me a bit of myself, there have been times where I've just wanted to stop all i'm doing and give myself projects, like Gibbs and his boats, how the hell he got those out of the basement i have no idea ... I tend to break a lot of his rules day to day, mainly number 10

Mmm I get ya there. I don't find him annoying though, I feel that there would be a whole if we lost him! :rofl: 'comic relief'???
Oh yeah that's so true, there's a clear difference between the new series/ seasons and the older ones! The older ones had a certain essence and I suppose magic which was fab, that's how I fell in love with it but either way its good!

Mm cool. You should do that...I kind of do. Do it, you'll feel really good. I enjoy building but not necessarily boats hehe. Its a great way to vent. Haha when there's a will there is a way! :h:
Aww, hmm try working on that???

Well done for being a Geek & Proud! :congrats: I too am a Geek and Proud haha.
Don't know how but think I found you Skype :lol: Typed in my friends name and yours came up too...small world huh. :biggrin:
Oh yeah can you see my sig btw??? It seems to be playing up on my iPad.

What did you do to see?! Theater is awesome isn't it I just love it XD

What is the best play you've ever seen? I want to go to the west end and see Phantom of the Opera. No one to go with though!

POTO Is amazing!!! Its just so great :h: I am an avid theater-goer and lover musicals are just fab haha. Do you enjoy theater???
I think I have now seen over 20 West end shows and about 15 Broadway ones :smile:
Reply 5032
Mmm I get ya there. I don't find him annoying though, I feel that there would be a whole if we lost him! :rofl: 'comic relief'???
Oh yeah that's so true, there's a clear difference between the new series/ seasons and the older ones! The older ones had a certain essence and I suppose magic which was fab, that's how I fell in love with it but either way its good!

Mm cool. You should do that...I kind of do. Do it, you'll feel really good. I enjoy building but not necessarily boats hehe. Its a great way to vent. Haha when there's a will there is a way! :h:
Aww, hmm try working on that???

Well done for being a Geek & Proud! :congrats: I too am a Geek and Proud haha.
Don't know how but think I found you Skype :lol: Typed in my friends name and yours came up too...small world huh. :biggrin:
Oh yeah can you see my sig btw??? It seems to be playing up on my iPad.

I can't see your sig no, and yeah cmic relief Tony normally gets slapped by Gibbs or something, and if you think you've found me add the person and you'll soon find out
I can't see your sig no, and yeah comic relief Tony normally gets slapped by Gibbs or something, and if you think you've found me add the person and you'll soon find out

Damn! Er...will have to work on that then.
Haha yes very true but I love that, its such a great relationship. You must really hate him then??? Cool, will do.
Reply 5034
Damn! Er...will have to work on that then.
Haha yes very true but I love that, its such a great relationship. You must really hate him then??? Cool, will do.

No i don't hate him it's jsut when i analyise her personality deep down, he gets under my skin a lot of the time
No i don't hate him it's jsut when i analyise her personality deep down, he gets under my skin a lot of the time

Hmm I get you there but I'm still never annoyed by him. I guess he's you either love him or hate him character. Total womanizer though :rolleyes: haha
Quite interesting though...in a way.
Reply 5036
Hmm I get you there but I'm still never annoyed by him. I guess he's you either love him or hate him character. Total womanizer though :rolleyes: haha
Quite interesting though...in a way.

Never said he wasn't interesting, yeah he is a total womaniser perhaps it's not that i hate him, perhaps it's i'm jealous of him, i can't "womanize" for toffee
What is the best play youve ever seen? I want to go to the west end and see Phantom of the Opera. No one to go with though!

Most of the plays I see are small scale ones you'll never have heard of, but they're usually really good. I've seen wicked on the west end which was reeeally good but I saw my fair lady in sheffield for £1 and it was amazing! Hoping to see Oliver for £1 in a few weeks! Btw if I don't reply, I've gone to sleep so will reply tomorrow :smile:
What did you do to see?! Theater is awesome isn't it I just love it XD

This play called two soldiers...directed by victor meldrew himself :wink: it was just a small scale one you'll never have heard of! Wasn't the best but it was okay
Sorry for the slow reply again I decided to watch another film...
Koool sames :five: Aww really??? I was lucky in mine the viva voce went awesome! :biggrin:
Great!

Ok here goes :redface: I play:

Oh...Kay yeah that is a bit of a list, dayum I'm usually the most musically diverse person around =[ at least you're not like the rest of my class (10 whole people with the same mindset) which is 'oh I can play 1 instrument (all guitar) so music A level will be a great choice' and they all did badly for As. Saying that I got a C so I'm a huge hypocrite :colondollar:

Original post by EmKendall
Oh come on dude how does that count as a mammal?? Okay you asked for it... :troll: troll-lolololol :wink:

Well the thing that isn't a banana seems mammal-like, right?
Wow how did I miss this one :koala:
I'm back on track ;D

I'm not too sure what hint I am supposed to be receiving if any?
Original post by Tom_green_day

I'm not too sure what hint I am supposed to be receiving if any?

No hints really, just a cool emoticon :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest