The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

very restless and cant focus on something for a long time tonight, not even my usual games :frown:

but i dunno if ill be able to sleep, however going to sleep now is safer than going to sleep later as my boyfriend is currently awake.
i think i scared him when i woke up though, because i was so panniked i just hugged him tight without saying anything :frown:

just wish things would be ok :frown:
hello everybody.I tried to leave this post earlier but I couldn't find it.if somebody has seen this post before I'm sorry.I have MS.it's been such a struggle fighting this disease.you go days and you can't get out of bed.you have problems walking down the hallway.you constantly fall.it really hurts when your an adult and you fall.people start treating you differently.they treat you like you have some mental handicap and your stupid.everyone in my life including family has tried to take advantage of me or steal from me.I have relatives trying to steal my medication.when I first got diagnosed with MS the neurologist put me on this shot called betaseron.I have two lesions on the middle of my spine.I have one lesion on the base of my neck.I have several lesions on my brain.when the lesions on your brain become active it's like you're stuck in Allison and wonderland.a couple of mri ago.they told me the lesions on my spine and neck are not active anymore.they believe my MS was going into remission.I didn't feel like that.I was in constant pain.I had to take MRI on October 31st at 11:30 p.m..I had an MS appointment the next day at 8 a.m..I never had this doctor before but she was really sweet to me.she knew what I had been going through in my life maybe that's because I'm a college graduate.maybe she looked at me more as an equal more than as a patient.she told me she wanted to go look at my MRI from last night.her and four other the doctors went into a small room for 20 minutes.she came back into the examination room with a big smile on her face.she told me right away that I had no more active lesions on my brain.the lesions on my brain have reduced in size.the lesions on my spine and the base of my neck have disappeared.I've spent so much time thinking about death.laying down in bed and thinking about the mistakes you have made in your life,the people you have hurt.when she gave me the news I just felt like the weight of the world fell of my shoulders.if anyone out there has a loved one suffering from MS tell them to talk to the doctor about betaseron with their doctors.it is a miracle drug.another drug that has always helped me is diazepam.they give me one prescription of 30 diazapan for 3 months.it really helps my MS.thank you for listening to my crazy thoughts.posting this message has been very emotional for me but it's such a relief to be able to tell somebody my MS is in remission.if you know anybody with a MS please give them the love and support they need.it's a horrible disease.I always make a lot of typos.this is just too long to proof read.I'm sorry for all the typos.thank you for listening.I feel much better now thank you! :smile: I just wish I had somebody special in my life I could share this with
(edited 10 years ago)
hello Pancho kid how are you?you probably don't remember this but you are on my friends list.I think we used to talk about you riding the train to go see your friend.don't feel bad if you do not remember me I just saw your post and wanted to say hello.trick or treat?
Reply 9603
We had a Halloween party last night. It was a great party - I got to spend all day making mulled cider and pizzas and pumpkin punch which I loved doing, and I got to go to bed early without judgement because of Scott and everything.

At 4.30am one of my partner's work colleagues who he invited came into my bedroom while I was asleep. Luckily I'm a light sleeper so woke up and I thought it was my partner at first but when I turned the light on it was some random guy. He had my partner's keys for some reason and was taking his shoes off. I asked him what are you doing and he didn't answer so I told him he should leave. He went out the room but left his shoes. I couldn't sleep, so half hour later I got up to put them outside and he was standing outside my door. I told him to leave and 15 mins later I heard the front door shut so I went back to sleep.

I've just been downstairs and he's still here spooning my friend on the sofa. I came back up and hid. I really want him to leave but my partner is crashed out in the same room and I really don't want to wake the creepy guy up. I just want him to leave. I'm close to panicking because I'm so freaked out.
sleepless night thanks to athletes foot :frown: used the anti-itch cream but it didn't work...sigh
Original post by Riku
I admitted to the reality of what I chose to let my anxiety reduce me to on the Fitness thread and the responses I'm getting make me question whether I'm even ill or just a whining excuse :frown:

and I've come crying to here. Well I guess that confirms it

Hey, you're not whining at all. I've never used that subforum but I've been told to stay away from it, so I assume the people there aren't as nice as we are in here :no:

:jumphug:

Original post by HmMusic
We had a Halloween party last night. It was a great party - I got to spend all day making mulled cider and pizzas and pumpkin punch which I loved doing, and I got to go to bed early without judgement because of Scott and everything.

At 4.30am one of my partner's work colleagues who he invited came into my bedroom while I was asleep. Luckily I'm a light sleeper so woke up and I thought it was my partner at first but when I turned the light on it was some random guy. He had my partner's keys for some reason and was taking his shoes off. I asked him what are you doing and he didn't answer so I told him he should leave. He went out the room but left his shoes. I couldn't sleep, so half hour later I got up to put them outside and he was standing outside my door. I told him to leave and 15 mins later I heard the front door shut so I went back to sleep.

I've just been downstairs and he's still here spooning my friend on the sofa. I came back up and hid. I really want him to leave but my partner is crashed out in the same room and I really don't want to wake the creepy guy up. I just want him to leave. I'm close to panicking because I'm so freaked out.

Oh God, that sounds so scary! :eek: I'm so sorry hun :jumphug: Hope the situation is resolved now and that he's gone :s-smilie:
Reply 9606
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hey, you're not whining at all. I've never used that subforum but I've been told to stay away from it, so I assume the people there aren't as nice as we are in here :no:

:jumphug:

Oh God, that sounds so scary! :eek: I'm so sorry hun :jumphug: Hope the situation is resolved now and that he's gone :s-smilie:

He's not gone yet. I've sent my partner to kick him out. My friend just texted me and said he was being really inappropriate to her

Spoiler

and she's really upset. Completely inappropriate made even more so cos I have a 3 month old and she's a lesbian. Not that it wouldn't have been bad in any other situation.

I really want him to leave. I hope my partner has kicked him out.
Original post by HmMusic
He's not gone yet. I've sent my partner to kick him out. My friend just texted me and said he was being really inappropriate to her

Spoiler

and she's really upset. Completely inappropriate made even more so cos I have a 3 month old and she's a lesbian. Not that it wouldn't have been bad in any other situation.

I really want him to leave. I hope my partner has kicked him out.

Oh wow, he sounds like a right douche and potentially very dangerous. Stay safe hun :hugs:
Reply 9608
Only just realised that my Sertraline tablets were a mix of 50mg and 100mg :eek:. I had thought they were all 50 so at times I've been taking double, 50 morning and 100 evening is what it should be. Also need to break other bad habits :rolleyes: especially with eating.

Slightly better news that I'm now a bit clearer about what I should do regarding the awkward situation I'm in, thanks to Poncho :yep: :smile: :jumphug:
Reply 9609
Last night was awful.
Voices were louder than usual and cried a lot. :cry:

Today is going any better.
Original post by Gemmer_
Last night was awful.
Voices were louder than usual and cried a lot. :cry:

Today is going any better.

Awww do you want someone to talk to ? :sad:
Reply 9611
Original post by Malevolent
Awww do you want someone to talk to ? :sad:

I don't want to get into things. I feel horrible right now but I guess I need to get used to feeling so low even though it's been years. :cry:
Crap forgot to take all my meds :s-smilie:

Also hiding from my boyfriends mum as she wants to take me to the fireworks, but im scared as bonfire night is an anniversary for me and i dont want to go, especially not in a car as thats even worse :s-smilie: :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
First time in a long time I've been able to walk round the shops without the voices screaming at me/really bad paranoid thoughts. :smile: :woo:
Score 1 for tasha. :tongue:
Reply 9614
Original post by tasha96
First time in a long time I've been able to walk round the shops without the voices screaming at me/really bad paranoid thoughts. :smile: :woo:
Score 1 for tasha. :tongue:

PRSOM!! :sad:

I'm so thrilled for you and obviously proud too!! :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
PRSOM!! :sad:

I'm so thrilled for you and obviously proud too!! :hugs:

Thanks lovely. :hugs: This means I've got my Christmas shopping almost all done. :colone: (And I may or may not have bought myself fluffy owl pyjamas :ninja: )
Reply 9616
Original post by tasha96
Thanks lovely. :hugs: This means I've got my Christmas shopping almost all done. :colone: (And I may or may not have bought myself fluffy owl pyjamas :ninja: )

Christmas is coming!! Only like 4 weeks till December as well :eek: But fair play to you for getting it done now :yep: Hahaaaaa it's gotta be done :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Christmas is coming!! Only like 4 weeks till December as well :eek: But fair play to you for getting it done now :yep: Hahaaaaa it's gotta be done :biggrin: :hugs:

I know! :eek: It's my favourite time of the year. :biggrin: :ahee:
I couldn't resist. :tongue:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
If I get you as my secret Santa, I am SO gonna include a picture of an aubergine :h: Not an actual aubergine mind you: Lord knows what might happen if you got the real thing :p:

XDD That aubergine shall haunt me until my deathbed.

I can just see St Paul at the pearly gates listing off my life and bellowing, "HA! You cut yourself on an aubergine!? LOSER! LOSER!" like a crazed football fan ;.; Either that or i'll get reincarnated as one.
I need to try and get on here more but with Uni, i've actually got so much better with my social anxiety. I've been taking part in societies, doing volunteer work in the community, making a bunch of wonderfully weird friends and (so far) no completely failing at life. 'Tis going much better than expected :biggrin:

Original post by emobambam
x

Evenin' emobambam, can't say I can ever appreciate all the hell that MS causes but i've done some work experience with service users who have them. It's wonderful to hear you seem to be having positive news though :yep: Always good as well to get a doctor who feels more like a cohort than a overly paternal carer especially when everyone else treats you as different, hopefully you can get her more often. Still, you certainly seem to have a good positive attitude which is a life saver through conditions like that, so it looks like you're on a good track :pierre: El kudos.

Latest