The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alex-Torres
Shall I start C3 past papers or get ahead on Mechanics?

Go ahead with mechanics and do hard C3 Qs instead.
Original post by Alex-Torres
Shall I start C3 past papers or get ahead on Mechanics?

deffinately mech
Why am I spending my Saturday just scrolling through the old exam threads I posted in? Its really sad to think that this is our last year of A-levels, I still feel like I just started yesterday
Original post by usycool1

x

Hey usycool1, sorry to be a pain again but could you swap my choice of Surrey for Sheffield please? :smile:

Got interviews from Manchester (last night) and Southampton (this morning), which are my 1st and 2nd choices... :biggrin: But they both say they interview 'all suitable candidates' so I don't know whether to get my hopes up or not haha. Plus both interviews are on the same day... a bit inconvenient...
Reply 6384
Original post by keromedic
I use freetvonline
Different stuff why? Atm, it's probs just going to just be a diary for certain days untill I get some ideas.

That is a good site. I use it myself if I can't be asked waiting. You haven't told me what TVD is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6385
Original post by OllieGCSEs
Hey usycool1, sorry to be a pain again but could you swap my choice of Surrey for Sheffield please? :smile:

Got interviews from Manchester (last night) and Southampton (this morning), which are my 1st and 2nd choices... :biggrin: But they both say they interview 'all suitable candidates' so I don't know whether to get my hopes up or not haha. Plus both interviews are on the same day... a bit inconvenient...

Ask them about re arranging tell them your circumstamce

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
That is a good site. I use it myself if I can't be assed waiting. You haven't told me what TVD is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Vampire Diaries
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Why am I spending my Saturday just scrolling through the old exam threads I posted in? Its really sad to think that this is our last year of A-levels, I still feel like I just started yesterday

Do a 3rd year :wink:
Do a 3rd year :wink:

Never :tongue: there's no way I'm putting myself through this stress again haha
Nearly the end of half term :s-smilie: "Anyone do anything exciting?" brings back highschool teachers memories. :lol:
Original post by Qari
Ask them about re arranging tell them your circumstamce

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've done so :smile:
Reply 6391
The Vampire Diaries

Oh right. Is the new season any good? I heard Silas is love is the original Petrovan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OllieGCSEs

Sure, done! :biggrin:

And awesome :biggrin:
Does anyone here currently have 4G? If so, is it worth the extra cost/hassle?
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Does anyone here currently have 4G? If so, is it worth the extra cost/hassle?

I'm on 3 so I should get it automatically but I haven't had it yet :erm:

If you go on 3 it's free.

December it will be out for me!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm on 3 so I should get it automatically but I haven't had it yet :erm:

If you go on 3 it's free.

December it will be out for me!

Oh yes I saw that, but I've been on 3 before and I found their signals unreliable so I'll probably switch.

For other networks you'd have to pay more. I'm not going to download any huge files on the go or stream movies, so I'm wondering if it's worth it.
Oh yes I saw that, but I've been on 3 before and I found their signals unreliable so I'll probably switch.

For other networks you'd have to pay more. I'm not going to download any huge files on the go or stream movies, so I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Probably not then :redface: just keep to 3G. heck, right now. Mine is H and it's fast...
Probably not then :redface: just keep to 3G. heck, right now. Mine is H and it's fast...

Probably will do :tongue:, what phone you currently using, out of interest?
Probably will do :tongue:, what phone you currently using, out of interest?

HTC One :biggrin:

What about you? That would sway my decision for 4G, and how much more would it cost?
HTC One :biggrin:

What about you? That would sway my decision for 4G, and how much more would it cost?

Oh nice :tongue:

Currently? I have a Blackberry Bold 9900... meh. £5 more per month for 4G (on 02), same data allowance. Doesn't sound like much but it's over a 24 month period.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest