The Student Room Group

most awkward thing your parents caught you doing

Scroll to see replies

My mums pretty used to my antics by now.
Original post by Deathberry
Just thought it would be a good topic :P

My parents never caught me doing anything awkward.
Original post by Willum Infanta
My mum has heard me numerous times having sex... My bed is directly above hers (I have the attic room) so bed springs and moaning girls is easily heard :ashamed2:

Something she's actually caught me was me with a cable around my neck about to jump from my stairs...most awkward horrible feeling I've ever experienced, she chased me up the stairs and hugged me

A) Why would you have sex in the same house as your mum, especially knowing your room is right above hers?

B) With this in mind, are you just bragging about your sex life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 263
Listening to Baby by Justin Bieber. You know what its like when you have a song in your head, you HAVE to listen to it, whether you like it or not.
My mum mocked me for weeks :frown:
Original post by SoggyTractor
A) Why would you have sex in the same house as your mum, especially knowing your room is right above hers?

B) With this in mind, are you just bragging about your sex life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I wasn't old enough to have my own place...not bragging at all, it's relevant to the thread
I was singing (yelling) Land Down Under and my mum came in...
Reply 266
Brother caught me smoking Tea. The look on his face when realised it wasn't weed :lol:
Probably my brother teaching me how to dance the tango. Although the next day I came downstairs to see my mum and dad trying to dance and they kept tripping over each other! :biggrin:
On valentines day a few years ago my boyfriend came over and we basically just chilled in my bedroom (romantic I know).
Later that evening when he had left, my mum asked if he had got me anything. I replied, "no".
Then she said, "it didn't sound like it…".

:colondollar:

I am no longer with this guy btw .
Reply 269
Masturbating in my bedroom. My mum walked in and saw my white stuff hit the ceiling. It was so embarrassing.
Because I wasn't old enough to have my own place...not bragging at all, it's relevant to the thread

You must have a strange relationship with your mum..

Posted from TSR Mobile
You must have a strange relationship with your mum..

Posted from TSR Mobile

You clearly don't understand a thing I'm saying.
Reply 272
My mum once walked in on me vigorously giving it to me ex-girlfriend doggy style... I couldn't look her in the eye for a week.
You clearly don't understand a thing I'm saying.

Calm down, man. It's just, if I were you I would've waited til my mum was out the house, or I would have done it at the girlfriend's house. And now things must be awkward for the the three of you, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Caedus
My mum once walked in on me vigorously giving it to me ex-girlfriend doggy style... I couldn't look her in the eye for a week.

Oh my God

Posted from TSR Mobile
Calm down, man. It's just, if I were you I would've waited til my mum was out the house, or I would have done it at the girlfriend's house. And now things must be awkward for the the three of you, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well she was always in the house and we both had pretty high sex drives so we couldn't not do it.

My mum obviously knew what we were doing but I'm not really embarrassed she knows, she just makes the odd annoying comment of "have a good night?" then winks
Reply 276
Well she was always in the house and we both had pretty high sex drives so we couldn't not do it.

My mum obviously knew what we were doing but I'm not really embarrassed she knows, she just makes the odd annoying comment of "have a good night?" then winks

Then you wake up.
Original post by Zshoom
Then you wake up.

Why is it so difficult for some people to understand relationships...

Quick Reply

Latest