Original post by keromedic
POTO
Les Mis
Wicked
Billy Elliot
I've seen bits of La Triviata and liked that
Seen bits of Carmen and liked that
Bugsy Malone, was in it
Chess, was meant to be in it but moved out mid rehearsal.
I've also studied songs from certain other musicals for my AS music including "The King and I", "Chicago" and "West Side Story".

Chicago is my favourite musical. :redface:

In Year 8 our year put on a production of Bugsy Malone.
Reply 6461
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I haven't either :emo:

Watched the film though!
Was it good? :colone:

Not sure. It was all amateur obv but I started by auditioning for a part in a "Sound of Music" production. That failed and then I somehow found out about the Bugsy Malone production. I was in care then and wasn't really allowed out and stuff so I missed the auditions so unfortunately, I didn't get a singing park. My part was speaking (Leroy) and I sang choir bits and appeared in certain dance numbers.
Ah, interesting! It's a shame you didn't get a singing part but it was definitely a great start. :yep:
Original post by Pandora.

Ah, interesting! It's a shame you didn't get a singing part but it was definitely a great start. :yep:

It was LONG.

But yeah, I like songs so :tongue:

Yea. In chess, I was a spirit. So I had ballet #s with the others. But alas, I never got a chance to perform as I moved.
I look forward to joining one soon. If not this year, in my gappie.
Reply 6464
Hmm...Well me self teaching certain FM modules :tongue: as a class of 1, haha. Other than that, it's music. There's 7 ppl in that class.

Physics 3 people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6465
I do. It's my fav show atm. Why?

Just asking. Have you seen episode 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Physics 3 people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. Think there's around 10 ppl in my science classes. I've heard stories of like 30 ppl in classes :eek:. I feel so lucky.
Pandora
HGHGFHFGH

There's me when I was just starting out a few yrs ago in all my out of tune glory :P
Might be a bit late joining the bandwagon..... first post on this thread :P
What does everybody talk about here then? anything?
Original post by Qari
Just asking. Have you seen episode 4?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. It's like all of Batman is coming to arrow!
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex

Hy. Pretty much although it's mainly centered around college, uni applications and our hobbies. Not as random as those insipid chat threads.
Reply 6469
Yea. In chess, I was a spirit. So I had ballet #s with the others. But alas, I never got a chance to perform as I moved.
I look forward to joining one soon. If not this year, in my gappie.
That sounds pretty cool in itself though! :smile: The group you were with before - was it mainly younger people or a wide age range?

Original post by L'Evil Fish
It was LONG.

But yeah, I like songs so :tongue:
I don't mind! As long as the songs are great :colone: And I've heard most of them before so I can be sure of that :tongue:
Hmm...Well me self teaching certain FM modules :tongue: as a class of 1, haha. Other than that, it's music. There's 7 ppl in that class.

Awwwwww :tongue: that's pretty small too!
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex

Welcome :tongue: yeah, literally anything :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds pretty cool in itself though! :smile: The group you were with before - was it mainly younger people or a wide age range?

The amateur musical dramatics one? It extended from 10 yr olds to a few peeps in their 60s? .
Reply 6472
The amateur musical dramatics one? It extended from 10 yr olds to a few peeps in their 60s? .
Ah I see. :smile: I'm really jealous now! I haven't done any sort of drama in years. Really wanted to at GCSE but I couldn't. :sad:
Original post by lilGem
I did :h:

Awesome :smile: can I ask how you managed to get signed up for it? And how hard was it?
Original post by justanotherindigo
I'm on the same boat really, just trying to keep positive to work things through. :smile: I'm trying to think of a topic to write for a history essay competition and planning my gap year. :biggrin:

Didn't know you were planning on taking one, what are your plans so far?
Ah I see. :smile: I'm really jealous now! I haven't done any sort of drama in years. Really wanted to at GCSE but I couldn't. :sad:

It's never too late. I'm sure they're ones in ur area of varying ABILITIES.
(edited 10 years ago)
Just got an email from St Johns ambulance about me signing up..

SIX MONTHS LATER! :lol:
Original post by mynameisntbobk

:lol: Better late then never! :biggrin: What will you be doing there? :smile:
Reply 6477
It's never too late. I'm sure they're ones in ur area of varying areas.
There probably are, good point. I might wait until I'm at uni to find one but I'm not sure yet.
Original post by Blueray2
:lol: Better late then never! :biggrin: What will you be doing there? :smile:

I'm not doing it anymore :tongue: they're going through some changes and I'd have to go to some other region for it which is long haha
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Nice. I was meant to contact them. Do you already know first aid?

Latest