The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
I'm not doing it anymore :tongue: they're going through some changes and I'd have to go to some other region for it which is long haha

:lol: Ok fair enough, you a medcine guy? :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
Nice. I was meant to contact them. Do you already know first aid?

You may as well start now, they do take time to reply (from my experience haha). Yeah, I've done loads of first aid courses
Original post by Blueray2
:lol: Ok fair enough, you a medcine guy? :biggrin:

I am :yep: wish I weren't though because the wait is so long
You may as well start now, they do take time to reply (from my experience haha). Yeah, I've done loads of first aid courses

I am :yep: wish I weren't though because the wait is so long

That's so great. I think I will. I'm just sort our McDs and I'll also resume training at the Hospice I was at!
That's so great. I think I will. I'm just sort our McDs and I'll also resume training at the Hospice I was at!

McDs as in McDonald's? Ah good luck! Out of interest, what do you plan on doing in your gap year?
Reply 6484
Nice. Think there's around 10 ppl in my science classes. I've heard stories of like 30 ppl in classes :eek:. I feel so lucky.

There's me when I was just starting out a few yrs ago in all my out of tune glory :P

I have like 30 in my Chemistry Class. And what are the chances of Bruce Wayne (Batman) coming to Arrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
McDs as in McDonald's? Ah good luck! Out of interest, what do you plan on doing in your gap year?

Work, for some money. Try and see what support my grandmother can get while I'm at uni: i.e. put that in place.
Save up for gap medics and a piano summer school. Hopefully, spend some of the time working in a hosptial instead of a completely random job. If I don't get a health care related job, I'll volunteer obviously but I'll have more flexibility.
Original post by Qari
I have like 30 in my Chemistry Class. And what are the chances of Bruce Wayne (Batman) coming to Arrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow!!
I'm not sure. What do u think?
He'd have to be different from the movie batman.
Reply 6487
Awesome :smile: can I ask how you managed to get signed up for it? And how hard was it?

Didn't know you were planning on taking one, what are your plans so far?

I was signed up by my college so any paperwork/ payments that had to be made were done through them.

Some questions are common sense others you have to really think about so it evens out with difficulty. Past papers help a lot!
Reply 6488
Wow!!
I'm not sure. What do u think?
He'd have to be different from the movie batman.

ra al ghoul is from batman. And wasn't it batman who killed him? it is obvious brother blood is enemy for this season so I think batman will arrive in season 3/4 if they decide to bring him in. How about you what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
ra al ghoul is from batman. And wasn't it batman who killed him? it is obvious brother blood is enemy for this season so I think batman will arrive in season 3/4 if they decide to bring him in. How about you what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not certain. If batman comes, he'll have to be a better fighter than in the movies and more flashy, like arrow.
Reply 6490
I'm not certain. If batman comes, he'll have to be a better fighter than in the movies and more flashy, like arrow.

It would be good. Two billionaire playboys turned vigilanties :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6491
Just booked my first driving lesson! But I'm so nervous haha :afraid:
Original post by Zigggyy.
Just booked my first driving lesson! But I'm so nervous haha :afraid:

That's another thing I was meant to be doing this holiday! But good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6493
Original post by furryface12
That's another thing I was meant to be doing this holiday! But good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been putting it off for so long! But after just turning 18, I think I'm ready ;P

Thank you! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilGem
I was signed up by my college so any paperwork/ payments that had to be made were done through them.

Some questions are common sense others you have to really think about so it evens out with difficulty. Past papers help a lot!

Oh okay thank you :smile: I'm thinking about doing it, but I'm not 100% sure
Haha :mmm:
Very true :biggrin:

:lol: I'm guessing you also lost yours at that time :teehee:
Mhmm :h:

Original post by Blueray2
Anyone do LNAT?

May I ask what is it??? :redface:
Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Might be a bit late joining the bandwagon..... first post on this thread :P
What does everybody talk about here then? anything?

Heya, I'm Lucine. Erm...well i just talk about anything really. Conversation's tend to start of about education then we quickly digress :lol:
How are ya??? :smile:

Just got an email from St Johns ambulance about me signing up..

SIX MONTHS LATER! :lol:

:rofl: seriously?! Aww I volunteer for them, its well fun :yep: It's where I did my Btec in first aid & peer teaching.
Original post by Paparazzo
Chicago is my favourite musical. :redface:

In Year 8 our year put on a production of Bugsy Malone.

I do. It's my fav show atm. Why?

I see you guys love musicals! So do I :biggrin: What have you guys seen??? Oh and auditioned for???
Original post by lucine.B
:lol: I'm guessing you also lost yours at that time :teehee:
Mhmm :h:

May I ask what is it??? :redface:

Test for law applicants for certain unis, like the UKCAT :biggrin:
Someone Fiji is a Fijian = correct?

Latest