The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Decide if he is worth it :tongue:

I'm not sure if anyone is worth a years emotional distress of watching JJ Hickson, McGee and Randolph attempt mid-jumpers lmao.
Original post by Jingers
Tell your coach to stop ****ing around and start/play Hickson and McGee for 39 minutes a game, he's ruining my fantasy. Tell Chandler to stop being injured and just play. Tell Lawson to keep it up.

I realised 2 days ago I've got four flipping Nuggets on my fantasy team :frown:

Hahaha i'll get on the phone to him now, would most certainly remove Hickson from your team though, he's been useless. Faried > Hickson.

Original post by S-man10
Trade Faried to Miami :tongue: Need that rebounding

McGee on Shaqtin a fool :laugh:

I think Perkins might be his match.

If we traded Faried I would cry, we have so many C/PFs atm though so it genuinely wouldn't surprise me and hahaha Shaw's reaction to that was golden. No idea what the **** McGee was thinkinng :laugh:
Reply 881
Original post by rohannnnn

If we traded Faried I would cry, we have so many C/PFs atm though so it genuinely wouldn't surprise me and hahaha Shaw's reaction to that was golden. No idea what the **** McGee was thinkinng :laugh:

The Nuggets might be the saddest story of the season.

3rd seed last year to potential lottery. I don't think you have anything this season :frown:
Original post by S-man10
The Nuggets might be the saddest story of the season.

3rd seed last year to potential lottery. I don't think you have anything this season :frown:

Hahaha tell me about it man, I predicted our demise as soon as Iggy went. Genuinely scrapped Karl because he didn't want to start McGee. So we ultimately destroyed a winning formula for JaVale Mcgee lmao, **** sake.
Reply 883
Hahaha tell me about it man, I predicted our demise as soon as Iggy went. Genuinely scrapped Karl because he didn't want to start McGee. So we ultimately destroyed a winning formula for JaVale Mcgee lmao, **** sake.

He needs a mentor. Someone to help him out and discipline him. He has loads of potential and tbf I blame the lack of veteran players on the Nuggets team in general. Put him in Brooklyn with Garnett or in Miami with Lebron and he would get straigthened out.

Seems like you cringe at the thought of Wiggins turning to another granthill situation :mmm:

MCW reminds me of Penny Hardaway. Big fast guard. Oladipo is looking good too.Bennett on the other hand..
I'm not sure if anyone is worth a years emotional distress of watching JJ Hickson, McGee and Randolph attempt mid-jumpers lmao.

Hahaha i'll get on the phone to him now, would most certainly remove Hickson from your team though, he's been useless. Faried > Hickson.

I think he is :ahee:
Reply 885
Wtf westvrook is cleared to play tonight! Who does he think he is playing so early after an acl tear, shumpert? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 886
Everyone whos a fan if derrick rose... :laugh:
Reply 887
Original post by S-man10
Everyone whos a fan if derrick rose... :laugh:

Don't be so mean, he waited over a year to get that muscle memory and play well in the preseason :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 888
Original post by Jingers
Don't be so mean, he waited over a year to get that muscle memory and play well in the preseason :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oladipo has gone mental

him and MCW will be a two horse race for the ROY
Not ACL Westbrook. Westbrook's was meniscus :tongue:
Reply 890
Knicks are getting ****ed man twolves went for 40 first quarter...
Reply 891
All the teams you wouldnt expect...
Bit calmer tonight, S-man? :biggrin:
Wowzers this season so far :lol:
Reply 894
No. **** no. Why cant the miami heat blowout the stupid ****ing wizards whislt the orlando magic blowout brooklyn nets. ****.

I wanna see beasley
Reply 895
Original post by alexsong
Knicks are getting ****ed man twolves went for 40 first quarter...

Melos jumpers is off
Reply 896
Bargs lol
Reply 897
Pistons were owning on the offensive boards tonight. Avery Bradley was just turning the ball over again and again as well
didn't even realize Miami played tonight :lol:
Reply 899
Pistons can be the best rebounding team in the league

Latest