The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
Colts are having a nightmare full stop. JJ Watt all over the Colts offense Case Keenum straight over the heads of the Colts defense.

I'm okay with this haha! Want the Colts to lose.
ahh man that tribute to Wade Phillips dad was moving :cry2:

Vontae Davis struggle face...

Andre Johnson on pace for 360 yards...
What are the Colts doing dammit I had a decent day of picks today, picked the Redskins and the Browns (also picked the Rams and the Saints though :frown:)
Oh man Kubiak carted of the field not being able to move. Scary stuff...

Get better coach

If I could make that my lock screen I so would right now...
Finally, some.. *ahem* Luck.

:getmecoat:
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Finally, some.. *ahem* Luck.

:getmecoat:

ooo man that was bad.... :lol:

THROW MORE TO JOHNSON I WANT TO SEE SOME RECORDS BROKEN!
Original post by Malevolent
ooo man that was bad.... :lol:

THROW MORE TO JOHNSON I WANT TO SEE SOME RECORDS BROKEN!

I want the Colts to win :wink:

Speaking of which.... 58 yards damnnnn Hilton
Original post by cant_think_of_name
I want the Colts to win :wink:

Speaking of which.... 58 yards damnnnn Hilton

Texans chokeeee
that was a catch to be fair to the Texans...
Original post by Malevolent
Texans chokeeee

I hope so!

Ahahaha, yep there we go
Damn they missed a field goal attempt in the last 5 seconds to take it to OT lol that was a fun game
Lol Texans choke my god.. :lol:
God this season has been so weird...
Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely for his part in the J.Martin ongoing case. :holmes:
Reply 7396
Smh. Tampa couldn't buy a win. General negativity whilst leading and penalties costing us again. Might as well suck it out for a top 3 pick.
Reply 7397
I turned the Colts game off around 3;30am basically thinking it was done! What a terrible error!

And everyone talking about having nightmares with picks this week I picked the Raiders! It could have been worse for you!

On news of Ritchie Incognito's indefinite suspension I'm quite sad about that really, I thought he'd turned a corner.
Original post by Wattsy
I turned the Colts game off around 3;30am basically thinking it was done! What a terrible error!

And everyone talking about having nightmares with picks this week I picked the Raiders! It could have been worse for you!

On news of Ritchie Incognito's indefinite suspension I'm quite sad about that really, I thought he'd turned a corner.

Incognito has been the biggest ******* in the league for a good 5 years now, I'm not at all surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile
My god green bay are strolling towards a touchdown within a minute..

Edit: Oops, spoke to soon! :P
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest