Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Mo_maths
Gcse = 8A*s 3 A
As= AAAAA
A2 pred A*A*A*
ukcat (even though they dont use it) 713

I got the email like a hour ago

Congrats you have some impressive stats !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
Original post by mutlibd1
Lucky you!! My heart. Would drop if I saw that . Well done what are your stats and when did you received the email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm sure they wouldn't spell medical wrong . Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I'm sure they wouldn't spell medical wrong . Weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yeah crap they did. If you want me to post the full email with my details wiped if I will?
Reply 183
anybody else got an interview, if so what are your stats? :smile:
Reply 184
oh yeah crap they did. If you want me to post the full email with my details wiped if I will?

Lol no no I believe you it's just weird they did that lol
Congrats anyways

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mld123456
Interview Monday 18th

7A*4A at GCSE and 2B at AS taken a year early with mitigating circumstances

Predicted 41/45 for IB with 766 at Higher

If you don't mind me asking what letter does your surname start with, I got an interview and mine starts with A just seeing if they are doing it alphabetically
Reply 186
If you don't mind me asking what letter does your surname start with, I got an interview and mine starts with A just seeing if they are doing it alphabetically

People make these hypotheses about how the interviews are handed out every year, with alphabetical being the most common, and they're always wrong.

Those of you who haven't heard yet, be patient, some of you won't hear until March.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by Maxxie
People make these hypotheses about how the interviews are handed out every year, with alphabetical being the most common, and they're always wrong.

Those of you who haven't heard yet, be patient, some of you won't hear until March.

I agree with you lol . This thread gets you very paranoid .

I'm just desperate for an interview . What are your stats btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
How are people preparing for interviews? Like, which interview courses are best?
I received an email today too! GCSE: 10 A*'s and an A, AS AAAB and predicted A*AA.
Reply 190
Original post by jesscoulthurst
I received an email today too! GCSE: 10 A*'s and an A, AS AAAB and predicted A*AA.

Hi we'll done what time did you recieve this email

Posted from TSR Mobile
It sounds like those with high academics & predictions are getting interviews first, which makes sense
Hi we'll done what time did you recieve this email

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received the email at 12 o clock today :smile:
Chill everyone its only the first day, there is still 3 months were you could get an interview
Reply 194
Original post by Rumschpringe
It sounds like those with high academics & predictions are getting interviews first, which makes sense

That's what I'm thinking . I'm a resit applicant with AABb and 4A*7A so don't really know where I stand . Both from what I gather interviews are mainly based on whether your ps is good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I'm thinking . I'm a resit applicant with AABb and 4A*7A so don't really know where I stand . Both from what I gather interviews are mainly based on whether your ps is good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also a resitter so I feel ya. Hoping my "paragraph reflecting on the need to resit" is good enough ...
Reply 196
Original post by Rumschpringe
I'm also a resitter so I feel ya. Hoping my "paragraph reflecting on the need to resit" is good enough ...

Tell me about it lol . It was very brief so I don't really know what to think . Hope my ps is good enough though would be gutted to not get an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
I have an interview too! Mine is on the 18th November at 11...Congratulations to everyone so far who are invited to interview!
Reply 198
Just got an notification saying I had an Email from Liverpool University
Nearly had a heart attack.. then it was only an open day survey :frown:
Tell me about it lol . It was very brief so I don't really know what to think . Hope my ps is good enough though would be gutted to not get an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Hope we both get interviews :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending