The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Original post by HarrisxK
This is my first post....ever!

I thought I'd start it off here, hello guys.

Hey there. Welcome to :tsr:
Reply 5381
Cheers!
Hoping I have a somewhat "good" time on this forum:u:

I hope that too- but there's no doubt that you will have a good time. :smile:
Reply 5382

Welcome to the thread :smile:
Original post by AnonGuy213
Hey Lucine, thanks for the warm welcome! My name is Amir :smile:

I'm fine thank you, how was your day? anything interesting happen? :smile:

Anytime! :h: Cool :smile:

Was hectic :lol: was up and down all around London, usually I just stay in the one place XD Then went to fireworks which had to finish due to the rain! Stupid English weather :rolleyes: haha and stayed up no later than usual (till 3:30 am) as I didn't do any work over half term so decided to this morning :laugh: A levels 'ey??? :rofl: ...wbu??? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5384
Original post by Sphodromantis
Come with me and I'll change your perspective of spiders, and if that don't work we'll sniff bath salts! :wink:
Maths?? U actually like that? Physics is the best, but I can't be arsed with owt academic now lol! Algorithms and algebra is pretty impressive though!
Cool, I have four day weekend, having Mon and Tue off! Wed is 11-6, thrus is 12-2 and Fri is 12-6. I'm hardly ever there lol! How do u get to college?
Yeah but it was a pretty good film though and not like one of those boring ones where u have to write about it.
Social life??? Lol I'm socially phobia and have anxiety lol. Though I do have friends at college though. Going to pubs for meals everyday lol. Don't tell me u go out every weeknight to the clubs or something? :tongue: yeah, I sweat computers, making 3D animations, making intros, videos and the odd music production. Also I cycle and walk a lot! Every Monday. Out early, cycle down the nature reserve. Than of course my tarantulas and reptile bearded dragon. Do u have any hobbies like that, or do u sweat maths lol. :wink:
Maths is applied science and vice versa, they intertwine, you can't have one without the other really. :wink:

Hahaha noooo hun, im just not into spiders... Hahaha sniff bathsalts? Sureee, why not, You only Live once right?:wink:

I doo!!! It makes sense and fits together really well, in my head anyway... Ohhh and its Logarithims is it not?

Haha pretty good timetavle:smile: eell i get the bus, like a normal person lol weird question, wbu?

Lol i dont; am more of like a chill person, am quite plain with what i like to do. I'll partt hard in the future, now ive got things to do.

I cycle too!!! I taught myself over the summer. Dad got me and my sis a bike for Xmas but i couldnt ride it and no one would teach me so iwas like fine, i shall teach myself! And i could do it, in under half an hr i learnt. Then spent all summer cycling and going to explore a few places. Soo i do that and i also like to Read:smile:) and i like talking to people and making new friends and stuff. Thats why i like Tsr, u learn sonething new from every new friend u make:smile:

Okkk thats a fair statement:smile:)

Original post by lauraaaaa
Finally got to sleep at half twelve...christ 6 hours sleep is rough after 10+ hours in holiday. I'm sooooo frickin tired

Oh no, it's fine hah

Ohh good stuff:smile:

Hey!! Welcome to the thread!:biggrin: Im MJ, and its nice to meet you:smile: how u doing today:tongue:
Original post by mjj22
Hey!! Welcome to the thread!:biggrin: Im MJ, and its nice to meet you:smile: how u doing today:tongue:

Hello buddy!
I'm Harris, pleasure to meet you too. I'm great, and yourself?

Hey there! Welcome to both TSR and ze fred (or rather the gang...or the family as Tom likes to call it hehe). :h:
I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile: I see that you live in London haha, so do I XD
Cheers!
I'm great thanks, and yourself?
You're in London too? Pretty cool!

Anytime! :h:
I'm good thanks, just happy when it comes to A2's your timetable is pretty empty. What do you do, you in school/ uni etc.???
:yep: moved here from America when I was about 2 :smile: Haha yeah.
Great!
My Mondays are wonderful, I leave school at 11:50!

Currently at AS level, studying Physics, Maths, Computer Science and Psychology. Yourself?

Ah, America! That's pretty cool!

Hah yeah.
I leave school at 11:10 Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday :tongue:

As i said I'm doing A2- have completed 2 A levels all ready (French & Latin) am now doing all 3 Sciences + Psychology, Business & Music :smile:

Haha yeah XD
You're incredibly lucky:frown:

Sounds stressful, good luck!

Haha aww, the same will probably happen to you at A2 :smile:

Haha! :lol: It really isn't tbf I loooove all the subject I'm studying so it makes it that much easier :h: Know what you want to study at uni yet???
Hope so, ah yes, interest reduces boredom. :smile:
Computer Science hopefully, I have a keen interest in computers and software.
What do you want to study?

Haha I'm sure XD
Cool, its very interesting! Though I would never study it myself haha.
Well my dream is to be a singer-songwriter so I'm working on that atm but I'm looking to apply to study Psychology & Molecular Gastronomy. :smile:
Original post by lucine.B
Haha I'm sure XD
Cool, its very interesting! Though I would never study it myself haha.
Well my dream is to be a singer-songwriter so I'm working on that atm but I'm looking to apply to study Psychology & Molecular Gastronomy. :smile:

:P

Ah, that's awesome. Hope you do great
:P

Ah, that's awesome. Hope you do great

Haha thanks. Same to you to :h: What ya up to???
Reply 5393
Afternoon all
Afternevening people!
Reply 5395
Original post by CharlieTT
Afternevening people!

i think you mean pre-evening
Reply 5396
Hello buddy!
I'm Harris, pleasure to meet you too. I'm great, and yourself?

Am pretty good thanks:smile:) Hows life treating you, on this rather chilly evening?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5398
Original post by Jack22031994
:frown: :frown: :frown:

everything ok buddy?
Original post by Tcrumpen
everything ok buddy?

Yeah kind of - just been thinking and feel down

Quick Reply

Latest