The Student Room Group

Do girls find it unattractive if a guy wears a turban?

I am curious to know if its something that is a major turn off for some women.

Scroll to see replies

Everyone's different... But personally, not in the least, just as a Yarmulke wouldn't be a turn off, but I guess it depends on the person :P
Yeah, sorry.
I mean, you just don't know what's under there.
*cough* Professor Quirrell.
As long as I can see the face and they don't have a massive beard. If I can see the face, then I can see how attractive they are without taking the turban into account.

Not sure if I'd date though, it depends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I don't mind the beards or the turbans. I'd have to like him as a person to date him though. So, no. It's not unattractive.
i dno, the fittest lads out there dont wear turbans- harry styles, cristiano ronaldo, david beckham, isnt there some sort of correlation here
Reply 6
Going to be honest, probably wouldn't be terribly interested.
Original post by jesuschrist123
i dno, the fittest lads out there dont wear turbans- harry styles, cristiano ronaldo, david beckham, isnt there some sort of correlation here

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg
Reply 8
If the face is good, then it's fine. The turban doesn't cover the face after all. And it's not like he'll have it on 24/7
Original post by Anonymous
I am curious to know if its something that is a major turn off for some women.

Really couldn't care less if someone wore a turban.
Reply 10
Original post by jesuschrist123

harry styles? He looks like a freaking girl :biggrin:
Aesthetically it wouldn't put me off at all! The only thing I might question is whether culturally/spiritually we may be compatible, but even then that wouldn't put me off.
How often?
it wouldn't change anything for me. i could still find a guy wearing a turban attractive.
Most men wearing turbans are like 40 to 60 years old in my experience. But i'm not a girl, but judging by mainly the age group wearing them I doubt many girls do.
Reply 15
Original post by faggstagram
it wouldn't change anything for me. i could still find a guy wearing a turban attractive.

Original post by gypsyclimber
Aesthetically it wouldn't put me off at all! The only thing I might question is whether culturally/spiritually we may be compatible, but even then that wouldn't put me off.

Original post by victoriajackson
Really couldn't care less if someone wore a turban.

Original post by Tai Ga
If the face is good, then it's fine. The turban doesn't cover the face after all. And it's not like he'll have it on 24/7

Original post by thechibi
I don't mind the beards or the turbans. I'd have to like him as a person to date him though. So, no. It's not unattractive.

I understand what you all are saying. I personally used to wear a turban before but quite recently I cut my hair and realised that I am starting to get way more attention than I did before.
I understand what you all are saying. I personally used to wear a turban before but quite recently I cut my hair and realised that I am starting to get way more attention than I did before.

I hope you didn't stop wearing it simply to get more attention...
Reply 17
Original post by victoriajackson
I hope you didn't stop wearing it simply to get more attention...

I stopped wearing it because of my change of opinion on religion.
I stopped wearing it because of my change of opinion on religion.

Ah ok, wasn't sure due to the nature of the thread! :smile:
I would be initially intimidated by someone wearing a turban as it gives the impression they have a bigger brain than mine that is better protected. For a moment i notice how exposed my head is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending