Wow.
Original post by Angelica.
5 AS ?!
Wow.

Epq was one so not that impressive, 3 sciences and maths the other 4
Reply 222
Original post by Mo_maths
Epq was one so not that impressive, 3 sciences and maths the other 4

Haha, well I hope they consider me soon... I'm getting nervous.
Original post by aye7777
Anybody that got an interview, firstly nice one well done, secondly, what is the first letter of your surname? I know this theory could be wrong but it could be right! Thanks :smile:

If anyone with "S" surname gets an interview today... I'll cry

oh man, a lil laughter goes a long way at this moment in time :P I have the BMAT tomorrow, and thus far no one with "S" has one... well I've seen a few P's :frown:

Sorry guys I got an interview today and my surname starts with S - it might just be random though not ranked. And also the Liverpool course will no longer be PBL if anyone didn't know (it said in the email).
Reply 224
Original post by blueberrysro
Sorry guys I got an interview today and my surname starts with S - it might just be random though not ranked. And also the Liverpool course will no longer be PBL if anyone didn't know (it said in the email).

Congrats . What are your stats like if you don't mind me asking .

And pbl will not be the main way of learning . However some aspects of pbl will remain like group work case based learning . But will be more structured

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Original post by mutlibd1

And pbl will not be the main way of learning . However some aspects of pbl will remain like group work case based learning . But will be more structured

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for all the questions . But what timendisnyou recieve the email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 226
There is no format for interviews being sent out. As repeatedly mentioned before, and in the first post, it is completely random and always has been.
Reply 227
I am so screwed now.
I got an interview today too! :biggrin:

As for how they select people for interviews I assume it must be random - my surname begins in a 'T' and I sent my application off on the 8th October.

Good luck everyone!

Also Liverpool spelt 'medical' incorrectly in the subject line of the email! :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for all the questions . But what timendisnyou recieve the email

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's cool: GCSEs- 9A*s 2As and AS - AABBC. So I assume my personal statement must have been decent enough to bring me through.
I got the email about 9.40

When are other people's interviews?
Reply 230
It's cool: GCSEs- 9A*s 2As and AS - AABBC. So I assume my personal statement must have been decent enough to bring me through.

Your stats are perfect ! Congrats on getting an interview hope i also get one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
Original post by aspiring doctor!

As for how they select people for interviews I assume it must be random - my surname begins in a 'T' and I sent my application off on the 8th October.

Good luck everyone!

Also Liverpool spelt 'medical' incorrectly in the subject line of the email! :tongue:

Congrats!
I sent my UCAS off on the same day as you, but sadly I don't have my interview invitation yet :frown:
Reply 232

Good luck everyone!

Hey, just wondering if you could you paste the information about the change in pbl for liverpool from your email or you could PM if you would rather? Thanks

Well done!! :biggrin:

Original post by madgene
Congrats!
I sent my UCAS off on the same day as you, but sadly I don't have my interview invitation yet :frown:

I sent off mine the day before both of you :frown:
Reply 234

Mine is on the 18th! I got the email yesterday. I was so shocked because my stats aren't that great so I guess my personal statement must have pulled my application up. When is yours? :smile: :smile:
Original post by aaronc789
Mine is on the 18th! I got the email yesterday. I was so shocked because my stats aren't that great so I guess my personal statement must have pulled my application up. When is yours? :smile: :smile:

The 26th thank god :smile:
waaaaah :smile: Still waiting! Fingers crossed! Good luck everybody and well done to the people who have got interviews already!
Reply 237
Hmm I thought my stats were okay looks like ps let me down!!
Reply 238
Does anyone else have their interview on the 20th? Just me? :s-smilie:
Reply 239
Hey guys, i sent my application off 20th September and no interview :frown: im a reapplicant so obvs very anxious and nervous. do you think they do it completely randomly or in the order they get applications??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending