The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daniiellajessica
Apparently not, although it might have been because I've had to start over completely from scratch... *sighs*
whats your id? can I add you? :smile:

Oh that's annoying :/ What level are you on? Because my friend is on the early levels and she has Halloween. Has it been updating okay?

Of course! Mine's theMisses :smile:
Original post by pandabird
Oh that's annoying :/ What level are you on? Because my friend is on the early levels and she has Halloween. Has it been updating okay?

Of course! Mine's theMisses :smile:

Oh the shame level 7 because I had to start again eurgh :s It has the spooky sound effects but other than that... nothing
And I've added you :biggrin:
Original post by daniiellajessica
Oh the shame level 7 because I had to start again eurgh :s It has the spooky sound effects but other than that... nothing
And I've added you :biggrin:

Well, at least there'll be the Christmas one for you soon!
Accepted :tongue:
Original post by pandabird
Well, at least there'll be the Christmas one for you soon!
Accepted :tongue:

Hahaha good point!! And thanks :smile:
Original post by Nasher and Basher
Ok. My Springfield should be gremlin free now.

i managed to do it earlier, not had a chance to look if there still there!
I've only been playing like a week -.- Kind of wishing I didn't now as I'm kind of addicted :redface:

Add me!: racheljuke27 (why take my email address, why?)

Also I'm level 10 if that means anything to anyone....
With only a few days left, how is everyone doing with their goo total? :smile:
I'm in 16800 so far, hoping to get to 18000 to get more donuts :biggrin:

Is anyone happy that the Halloween theme will be going?
Never played. Speaking of simpsons, I hope that show never ends. I watched one of its "new episodes" the other day, Effing hilarious
i have 3,900 so will never get there but i'm doing alright, I haven't played with out the theme so it will be interesting!
Original post by abbythesmall
i have 3,900 so will never get there but i'm doing alright, I haven't played with out the theme so it will be interesting!

I think the Christmas theme will be out soon so you probably won't have any / much time playing on the normal theme.
I hope this years Christmas theme is good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imjustrach
I've only been playing like a week -.- Kind of wishing I didn't now as I'm kind of addicted :redface:

Add me!: racheljuke27 (why take my email address, why?)

Also I'm level 10 if that means anything to anyone....

adding you as I speak :smile: and I am on level 10 too :P
Please add me :-) lilairyfai340

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I think the Christmas theme will be out soon so you probably won't have any / much time playing on the normal theme.
I hope this years Christmas theme is good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In thinking the Christmas one is just going to be quests and decorations, no collectable things, which isn't gonna be great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by humza100
In thinking the Christmas one is just going to be quests and decorations, no collectable things, which isn't gonna be great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully they make it really good! Maybe another character or outfit for Homer
Hi, Can people add my my friend - Zackikun107

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody else found that once you reach 10,000 ghosts are more scarce? It took me about a day and a half to get from 8000-10,000 I think, but it has taken since Sunday to even get to near 11,000... I'm also getting fewer gremlins and ghost bombs.
Reply 1156
I'm at 9300 and I've found that I'm barely getting any gremlins the last few days, I feel like I got to 6000 really fast and it's taken ages to get the rest of the way
Reply 1157
Original post by Harley
I'm at 9300 and I've found that I'm barely getting any gremlins the last few days, I feel like I got to 6000 really fast and it's taken ages to get the rest of the way

The same thing is happening to me, I'm at around 9200. Hoping to get up to 10k today.
I'm getting too manny gremlins! I have 108 but can't be bothered going to everyones town to set them loose

Anyone want any?

Original post by SuperCat007
Has anybody else found that once you reach 10,000 ghosts are more scarce? It took me about a day and a half to get from 8000-10,000 I think, but it has taken since Sunday to even get to near 11,000... I'm also getting fewer gremlins and ghost bombs.

I still get a lot of ghosts! As soon as I use the ghost bomb a few minutes later I've got the odd ghost...
I'm getting more gremlins, less ghost bombs but more donuts :dance:
(edited 10 years ago)
Frustratingly I have been logged out and I have forgotten my password.

Does anyone else find that the game constantly logs them out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest