Scroll to see replies

Original post by adi19956
Hooray!!! :woohoo:

Really well done! :biggrin:

Awww thanks so much! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to BMAT, MAT, any other entrance exam doers tomorrow!! :smile:
Reply 6622
Good luck to anyone who is doing a MAT exam tomorrow.
BTW does anyone know how many there are Iin total?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Good luck to anyone who is doing a MAT exam tomorrow.
BTW does anyone know how many there are Iin total?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Usy posted a link with all the exams there are tomorrow on a few pages back if that's what you mean :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6624
Original post by furryface12
Usy posted a link with all the exams there are tomorrow on a few pages back if that's what you mean :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup that is what I meant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6625
Good luck to everyone sitting an entrance exam <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck guys, you'll all do brilliantly :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucy96
x

Congratulations Lucy!!!! :woo: :excited: :party2:
Reply 6628
I hope my college burns down.
Original post by usycool1
If you have the BMAT/MAT/HAT/another entry test with a rather silly name (the list of the tests are in the link below) tomorrow, please note that the exams can't be discussed until midday on Thursday (I'll need to confirm this time. For now, use it is a guide). See this announcement for more info: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=80&a=1360

UPDATE: Please don't discuss Admissions Tests until 5pm tomorrow

Thanks

Pandora

usycool1

I think I might enter my college writing competition. Only found out about it today...Details:
Choose one of these words to inspire you :
Betrayal,confusion,darkness,fear,freedom,happiness,honour,

jealousy,kindness,loyalty,escape,liberty,serendipity.

Write an original story no longer than 3,000 words and the deadline is Friday 20th December 11.am

Entries to be handed into The Know* help desk or emailed to "the email they gave"

Shortlisted entries will be complied into a booklet available in The Know and the

Winner will receive a prize during National Story Telling Week in February.

*The know is the name given to our College's library...
Original post by usycool1
Congratulations Lucy!!!! :woo: :excited: :party2:

Thank you so so much :biggrin: :woo: I hope the BMAT went okay for you! (I hope that's not breaking the no discussion rule :colondollar:) :lol:

Original post by Pandora.

I hope you're okay :redface:
Reply 6632

Haha lol, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon guys :smile:
Reply 6634
Original post by keromedic

Pandora

usycool1

I think I might enter my college writing competition. Only found out about it today...Details: *The know is the name given to our College's library...
Ooh, go for it! It sounds a fab opportunity. Which word appeals to you the most? I might have a go of that myself actually (not to enter obviously, just for fun :tongue:)
Original post by Lucy96
I hope you're okay :redface:
I am thanks :smile: I shouldn't post when I'm angry. :ninja:
Nothing particularly major, I'm just sick of college trying to make my life as difficult and as unenjoyable as possible. :mad:
It sounds a fab opportunity. Which word appeals to you the most? I might have a go of that myself actually (not to enter obviously, just for fun :tongue:)

I think the word "betrayal" appeals to me the most. And go for it, if you're interested :biggrin:

Nothing particularly major, I'm just sick of college trying to make my life as difficult and as unenjoyable as possible. :mad:

How are they doing this?
Got full marks in Part B of my History Coursework! :woohoo:

But..

I have really bad writers block. I cannot do this History essay that has been set for tommorow. I've done a paragraph and an introduction but nothing else.... ARGH...
Reply 6637
Original post by keromedic
I think the word "betrayal" appeals to me the most. And go for it, if you're interested :biggrin:

How are they doing this?
Ah, interesting. It's quite intriguing as to why some words appeal more to some people than others. "Liberty" was mine. :holmes:

It would take a novel for me to explain it all. :redface: Today's highlights have been terrible UCAS guidance, encouraging students to aim low with UCAS choices, and having random staff members pick your predicted grades. :rolleyes:
Ah, interesting. It's quite intriguing as to why some words appeal more to some people than others. "Liberty" was mine. :holmes:

It would take a novel for me to explain it all. :redface: Today's highlights have been terrible UCAS guidance, encouraging students to aim low with UCAS choices, and having random staff members pick your predicted grades. :rolleyes:

Fair enough. Why "Liberty"?

I see. My college can give bad advice but on average, they're alight :biggrin:. Besides my horrible social life, my college is pretty goof!
Reply 6639

I have had no advice only how to sign up. My school target grade thing is a D while my teacher says I could get A's and B's. So worried about what grade will be on my UCAS :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest