Me too :smile:
Reply 542
Just received the email (:
Reply 543
just recieved my 2nd confirmation email from barts today lol
Reply 544
Original post by Mad-Scientist
just recieved my 2nd confirmation email from barts today lol

Haha, I received a 2nd confirmation email today too. I honestly believe that they are trying to induce a MI.... That would actually mean less applicants to choose from lol
Reply 545
Original post by santi_92
Haha, I received a 2nd confirmation email today too. I honestly believe that they are trying to induce a MI.... That would actually mean less applicants to choose from lol

LOL the worst thing is when you get email updates on your smartphone and you see Barts and before going any further you think OMG !
Hi , I've applied to Barts for A100 Medicine
UKCAT :708 AND BAND 1
ALEVELS: 2A Chemistry and Maths 2B Biology and Economics
gcse: 4a* 7A 1B

Am I likely to get an interview? Also does it mean anything that I got two confirmation emails?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 547
Confirmation email :smile:
Now only another month before interview invites are sent out LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Jesu
Confirmation email :smile:
Now only another month before interview invites are sent out LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

so they'll be sent out the early december? im guessing then interviews will happen in january?
Original post by nimsay1
Thank you for your reply!

I see that does help :smile:
Another quick question, I haven't dropped an AS, so i'm assuming that means i calculate my tariff based on my 4 predicted A2s?

yeah :smile:
Original post by star10159
Has anyone got the bloody Acknowledgement email yet?

yeah I think they gave out a batch of emails at 11:21am yesterday! :P lol I was eagerly waiting for my last acknowledgement email! :biggrin:
Original post by Kitnimohabbathai
yeah I think they gave out a batch of emails at 11:21am yesterday! :P lol I was eagerly waiting for my last acknowledgement email! :biggrin:

Still haven;t got mine lol
Reply 552
Original post by Kitnimohabbathai

I got mine at 11:18 hahaa, any ideas when they start sending out interview invites? :smile:
Invited!!!!!!!! :d booked interview on january 17th
Reply 554
Original post by solarplexus
Invited!!!!!!!! :d booked interview on january 17th

Invited for an interview???????????
Reply 555
Original post by alexberry
does anyone know there cut off mark for this year?

2400.. for undergrad...this year
last year for grad it was 2680- havent got one yet for grads
Reply 556
Got my confirmation email yesterday (finally)!
Original post by SSS_JJJ
Invited for an interview???????????

yes!!!!!!! i got it with my confirmation email :smile: (in regards to ur pm i have ukcat score of 835 and ucas tariff 724).... good luck:biggrin:
Reply 558
yes!!!!!!! i got it with my confirmation email :smile: (in regards to ur pm i have ukcat score of 835 and ucas tariff 724).... good luck:biggrin:

Oh wow! thats great!! well done and thanks for answering my question:smile: :smile::smile::smile:

Congrats on that. When did you get the invite? Are you applying for A100 and are you applying from UK?

Quick Reply

Latest