The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B

Its not a rumour :tongue: Its actually happening. Odd that the London one is in Hackney but hey ho :biggrin: I think this is going to be the first audition that I'll actually be nervous for but we'll see how it goes on the day. Should be fine. You going alone???

It's a pretty substantiated one but it's still a rumour, nothing's been confirmed by casting directors or Disney. At the moment it's just "A Disney Movie", but they're searching all over the UK and US so it's like a one in a million chance xD

And it's not an audition, it's a meet and greet. It'll just be a case of meeting casting directors, seeing if they like you and if they do you'll get a call back. So just be friendly I guess, and remember your headshot. You won't be doing much acting xD

Yeah, I'll be going up there on my own. Which day you going?
Reply 5601
That bad huh??? Join the club :tongue:

Haha yes you :tongue: Oh yes way :yes:

IKR! You should watch the whole movie :biggrin: Haha yes 'Fruitella's a badman sweet get me' :cool:

:hahaha: Lol yes we'll see how it goes :redface:

Yeaaaap... And its my best day of the week toooo-_-

Hahahahaha Why thanks Lucine:smile:) btw what do people call u for short?? Do u have any nicknamea? Its just cos i call most people by their nickname or devise one for myself if they dont have one - childish ones mainly:wink: - because icant call them by their original name haha i just cant.

Haahahaha i shall when my tv shows die down a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlieTT
It's a pretty substantiated one but it's still a rumour, nothing's been confirmed by casting directors or Disney. At the moment it's just "A Disney Movie", but they're searching all over the UK and US so it's like a one in a million chance xD

And it's not an audition, it's a meet and greet. It'll just be a case of meeting casting directors, seeing if they like you and if they do you'll get a call back. So just be friendly I guess, and remember your headshot. You won't be doing much acting xD

Yeah, I'll be going up there on my own. Which day you going?

Lucasfilm did confirmed it, yeah they've started the ones in the USA already...
Yeah I know, doubt I'll be picked it'll just be a nice experience and what not, could say I at least try even though I know there's no way in hell I'd get the part XD

Still, quite similar. I'm always friendly :colonhash: But yeah...should be good. Oh dw I never forget my headshot, have had enough practice with that! And its not as if my mom hasn't drilled it into my head however many time :lol:

Cool, most likely the 23rd but I'll have to see nearer the time.
Original post by mjj22
Yeaaaap... And its my best day of the week toooo-_-

Hahahahaha Why thanks Lucine:smile:) btw what do people call u for short?? Do u have any nicknamea? Its just cos i call most people by their nickname or devise one for myself if they dont have one - childish ones mainly:wink: - because icant call them by their original name haha i just cant.

Haahahaha i shall when my tv shows die down a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mhmm tell me about it :rolleyes:

Anytime! :h: Er I have many :mmm: hmm, you could just come up with one if ya like but if not people call me:
Lulu
Luci
Luc
Bass
Base
Luci.B
Lucilu
Lulz
LB
BK (acronym)
Lucia
Lu-la
Baby gyal
Babz
Lobsa
Lu-B
MG (acronym)
TMI (acronym)
and various other things :lol: My friends can be very creative...when they want to be. I think my creativity flow onto them :rofl:
Thats cool though I don't mind really. I have like a different one everyday for each friend XD

Haha! Saaaaaaaame, lolz just like me hehe.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by FirelightPhoenix
But why would you shoot the penguin? :eek: :fatcontroller:

Exactly! D: Aha Thomas the Tank Engine :biggrin:
:vroam: stretchy legs

I am. I wouldn't take the Star Wars thing as gospel though. It's just rumour at the moment.
Which one you going to? You acted in much before?

No, the organiser confirmed it, it's true stuff. She's the person who has been putting it up, it's being spread through word of mouth.
I acted in... my GCSE drama? :s-smilie:
Nah just kidding I've done a bit more, no proper stage productions though so I'm not sure what'll happen there.

Haha yeah. Ahh right that's a shame, absolutely no one at all??? Oh cool, well you won't necessarily be alone. :lol: cos that automatically puts you in the shortlisting for the part :rolleyes: hahaha. I saw...but still :/
Haha dw I know that :tongue: Just thought it was fitting hehe, thanks! Omg I know, got to get there early so I can get out quick too hehe. Oh my goodness IKR! That would be simply :awesome: I couldn't even put into words really since I love them all! Would be truly great :h:

Haha, that's what I did for my last practical assessment! Thats the way you get the marks not only did the examiner love my idea he loved our so called 'extreme' acting and we loved performing it! Yeah I think the last time I cried was when I was born :laugh: I know some of my friends don't cry often but they're criers and will cry at movies/ music or even tv shows etc. I myself just don't cry :dontknow:

Less competition :biggrin: I'm interested to if 'Thomas' and 'Rachel' are love interests because if so I'll need to do some scouting! :cool:
Actually now I think about it I have no real experience of acting or anything :s-smilie: that can't be good. Too late to change that, I'm just going to work on the 'athletic' part a bit to get more in shape.
This one is just a 'meet and greet' as the organiser put so I don't think I'll need to show off too much just yet.
Lucasfilm did confirmed it, yeah they've started the ones in the USA already...
Yeah I know, doubt I'll be picked it'll just be a nice experience and what not, could say I at least try even though I know there's no way in hell I'd get the part XD

Still, quite similar. I'm always friendly :colonhash: But yeah...should be good. Oh dw I never forget my headshot, have had enough practice with that! And its not as if my mom hasn't drilled it into my head however many time :lol:

Cool, most likely the 23rd but I'll have to see nearer the time.

Honestly I'm just saying so to avoid disappointment if I don't get it, but yeah, I can't find any confirmation and The Guardian stated it is unconfirmed yet too.

I was planning on going on the 23rd as well, considering that's Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary day too, should be awesome. :biggrin:

And who knows, even if you don't get it you might get a shot at being a supporting role or an extra.
Original post by Tom_green_day

Less competition :biggrin: I'm interested to if 'Thomas' and 'Rachel' are love interests because if so I'll need to do some scouting! :cool:
Actually now I think about it I have no real experience of acting or anything :s-smilie: that can't be good. Too late to change that, I'm just going to work on the 'athletic' part a bit to get more in shape.
This one is just a 'meet and greet' as the organiser put so I don't think I'll need to show off too much just yet.

Haha very true :biggrin: I have a feeling they... :lol: I bet you'll be real picky :tongue:
Thats fine though, you have more than most people do. Its not about experience though that can help it about you yourself! Just excel in it all, but I suppose focus on your strongest skill/ suite :smile:
Right yeah, I'd rather just audition tbh XD Me show off?! As if! :aetsch:
Ooooooooooooh stressed much?!
Honestly I'm just saying so to avoid disappointment if I don't get it, but yeah, I can't find any confirmation and The Guardian stated it is unconfirmed yet too.

I was planning on going on the 23rd as well, considering that's Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary day too, should be awesome. :biggrin:

And who knows, even if you don't get it you might get a shot at being a supporting role or an extra.

I know same, but even then I wouldn't have high expectations for myself...in this circumstance anyways :tongue: Hmm odd, seems to be confirmed elsewhere...

Cool! Oh yeah, that's gonna be so awesome :grin: Can't wait for that Peter is going to be amazing I know it hehe.

I think right now I'd prefer to be an extra or have a supporting role, but of course I won't say that on the day. Got to sell yourself...without being big headed hehe.
Reply 5609
Original post by Pallas Athena
Well, I was fun but I am sore now. :s-smilie:

Aw, how comes?

Loool that happens to me sometimes haha.

Aaaah kinda a long annoying story, i shall PM youu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5610
Mhmm tell me about it :rolleyes:

Anytime! :h: Er I have many :mmm: hmm, you could just come up with one if ya like but if not people call me:
Lulu
Luci
Luc
Bass
Base
Luci.B
Lucilu
Lulz
LB
BK (acronym)
Lucia
Lu-la
Baby gyal
Babz
Lobsa
Lu-B
MG (acronym)
TMI (acronym)
and various other things :lol: My friends can be very creative...when they want to be. I think my creativity flow onto them :rofl:
Thats cool though I don't mind really. I have like a different one everyday for each friend XD

Haha! Saaaaaaaame, lolz just like me hehe.

I LIKE LULU:smile:)

THat shall do:smile:
I have different nicknames too, just not as much as yoursss hahah; i even have a song made for me:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha very true :biggrin: I have a feeling they... :lol: I bet you'll be real picky :tongue:
Thats fine though, you have more than most people do. Its not about experience though that can help it about you yourself! Just excel in it all, but I suppose focus on your strongest skill/ suite :smile:
Right yeah, I'd rather just audition tbh XD Me show off?! As if! :aetsch:

Well I don't know 16-18 for the female seems a bit young for a love interest, and in the SW films minor characters (which I assume the parts are, they wouldn't be letting plebs like me in for major roles) don't get much love interest. I think they'll be someone like Boba Fett's son in the second film- a super small role.
Yeah, I wish I had experience though because I'd love to do more acting, I just don't know how to go about acquiring it and if I have the time for it!
I think for this one I'm going to work the 'gentleman'/'sweet innocent but confident guy' role as I think that's what they're looking for.
Really?! Can I see it please :biggrin: I bet it looks awesome :h:

I know that :tongue: never said it was I was just thinking as a student, you have many costs etc. even though you are Scottish :rolleyes: lucky bugger :lol: so was just wondering, but yeah it sounds like a pretty reem job :mmm:

Cool :smile:

Oh right...I shall have a look at the packages I get and let you know! :smile:

Sure, but I just had a look at those pictures now and they're pretty crappy :frown: (I'll try to figure out how to get the picture off my phone later :smile:)

Well, the down side is cleaning up afterwards :tongue:

Cool, maybe send pictures?
Original post by mjj22
Loool that happens to me sometimes haha.

Aaaah kinda a long annoying story, i shall PM youu

Posted from TSR Mobile

My PM may not have been what you expected but I thought I had to say something.

It's fun how it hurts so bad later on when it feels great when you are exercising.
Evening all, how is everyone? I've realised that I haven't been posting here much lately :colondollar:
Original post by Tom_green_day
Exactly! D: Aha Thomas the Tank Engine :biggrin:
:vroam: stretchy legs

Oh the good old days! :littleangel:
I know same, but even then I wouldn't have high expectations for myself...in this circumstance anyways :tongue: Hmm odd, seems to be confirmed elsewhere...

Cool! Oh yeah, that's gonna be so awesome :grin: Can't wait for that Peter is going to be amazing I know it hehe.

I think right now I'd prefer to be an extra or have a supporting role, but of course I won't say that on the day. Got to sell yourself...without being big headed hehe.

Yeah, can't wait. Do you look like in your Profile Picture? I may see you there :P
Original post by FirelightPhoenix
Oh the good old days! :littleangel:

'Old' days yeeeeah...
:pirateprincess: there no-one can be that.
Reply 5618
Original post by incipientT
Evening all, how is everyone? I've realised that I haven't been posting here much lately :colondollar:

Since when did you become a section moderator :eek:

Well done :cool: Obvious choice for the role.
Original post by james1211
Since when did you become a section moderator :eek:

Well done :cool: Obvious choice for the role.

Since about 3-4 hours ago :tongue:

Thank you :blush:

Quick Reply

Latest