Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Got an offer for (BEconSc) Economics on Monday :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 381
just got an offer for international relations :biggrin: aab. happy hugh right here
Reply 382
Anyone got an interview for Economics BSc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
Original post by felixdez
Haha WOOOO. I considered applying for law with criminology. Got other offers?

From UoM or ? Ive acctually applied to Law LLB nd Law with Criminology at UoM so im just waitin for my Law LLB offer from UoM....i guess its gonna be a looong wait :erm:

In terms of other unis ive applied to, i've got an offer from MMU for Law nd one from Lancastsr uni for law too !! Im just waiti for my Exeter offer as well...:mmm:

I have 3 offers in the bag, just waitin for the 2 remainin ones to huri up!! :erm::colondollar:

How about urself? Have u got any offers too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by aliakhan
From UoM or ? Ive acctually applied to Law LLB nd Law with Criminology at UoM so im just waitin for my Law LLB offer from UoM....i guess its gonna be a looong wait :erm:

In terms of other unis ive applied to, i've got an offer from MMU for Law nd one from Lancastsr uni for law too !! Im just waiti for my Exeter offer as well...:mmm:

I have 3 offers in the bag, just waitin for the 2 remainin ones to huri up!! :erm::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! I'm waiting for Exeter too!
I've got 4 offers actually - Manchester, Southampton, UEA, Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cola_23
Got an offer for (BEconSc) Economics on Monday :smile:

Original post by H.wright
just got an offer for international relations :biggrin: aab. happy hugh right here

Congratulations you two! I've added you to the first page of this thread. Is Manchester your first choice?

Original post by danlocke
Anyone got an interview for Economics BSc?

It would seem that people are getting offers without interviews, but a few people have got offers (see the first page of this thread for a list)
Reply 386
Original post by Origami Bullets
Hi,

This thread is for everyone who applies to, firms, insures and becomes a fresher at Manchester, starting September 2014! This is the place to find other applicants for your course, and to chat about applying to Manchester.

First though, I'd like to draw your attention to some really useful resources on TSR
General FAQ
Accommodation FAQ
If you've got any questions that are related to those resources, it's generally best to post in those threads

Good luck with your applications and A2 results! :^_^:

Offers and Interviews so far:
Firmers in red and insurers in blue :awesome:
Accounting and Finance: KForshaw
Anatomical Sciences with a Modern Language: Interview: VK96
Ancient History: alex1428bolton
Ancient History and Archaeology: Ealium
Biochemistry (interview): William Turtle, alephcipher, turnedbrain, Sunneth, ruthfk. Offer: _FDarr13
Biological Science (interview): LilyElise
Biology: Interview: Biologist0. Offer: MarkProbio
Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering: Marrok
Biomedical Science (interview): Tayla013, thisisjessyeah, Beck1995, Areesha, ilikebigbuttshaha, SchoolKid., vee_19. Offer: kinz96, smajid.
Cell Biology: Interview: rlt26
Chemical Engineering: Interview: <*(((><, zeb786, x-Sophie-x. Offer: AquisM, Jannie10, crlynswkylyn, Heisenberg112, JustTesting
Chemistry: Interview: Roarmaster. Offer: Nitrogen, tea&biscuits<3
Classics: Alistair373
Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology (interview): annie_
Dentistry: see http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Dentistry_2014_Stalking_Page
Drama (interview): rnorfolk1
Economics BA(Econ): NewtoTSR, Southpaw Wolf
Economics BEconSci: MissAF01, Cola_23
Electronic Engineering: Interview: OllieGCSEs
Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Year: Mclaren96, Justcuriousyaknow
English and French: pseudonymegg
European Studies with German (interview): PromiseKim
French and Spanish: hrsharp
Geography (interview): hmc96, Hatman, rosie95, deevakumari
Geology: FlyHigh_er
German and Russian (interview): iamnotthewalrus
German Studies (interview): PromiseKim, EmmyChoob
History: TheHairyOne, sandaman27
History of Art: jdbyrne, georgiehewitt03, christine123
International Business, Finance and Economics: arco1996
Law: felixdez
Law with Criminology: aliakhan
Linguistics: harrym96
Mathematics (MMath): Poptart-virgin
Maths and Actuarial Science: Faye_m
Mechanical Engineering: amyymmmm, nataash
Mechanical Engineering with Management: ShayanM
Medicine: see http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2443505 and http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2501021 and http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/medicine_applicants_stalking_page_2014_entry
Microbiology: Interview: Andaxay
Neuroscience: Interview: ellecttric, CharlotteeeeS
Nursing (adult): Interview: whitab, Graciebobs, AmeliaMary94. Offer: xx-Samantha-xx
Nursing (child): Interview: dippers. Offer: charlsmith
Nursing (mental health): Interview: hanna_h
Philosophy: aishamarie
Physics: Interview: alow, King Hotpie, sofi.durward, mjmmwoohoo, excal9, anniedavies, Jameister. Offer: Goods, muonz, Movethemoon
Politics and IR: Anthony_SK, EleanorKeats, H.wright
Politics and Modern History: Temoo, powersurge
Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE): ffionm, StartingTheParty, bendulem, hitch22, magicmuggle, constanzev, KANTtouchthis123, mikele, Tilllzzzzzzz, atonic08
Psychology: WannaGetAnA, KayleighR26
Social Anthropology: colle009, marm-alade
Spanish and Portuguese: Interview: katiee_jones1
Zoology (interview): chloescottt, blueboa

NB this doesn't include people who have applied but not yet heard back. If you wish to find other people who are still waiting, please click on the 'search this thread' button and type in your subject.

When thinking about who else you'll be studying with, remember to include other people who are doing the same subject as part of their degree. For instance, if you're studying Politics and IR, you'll be in the same lectures for part of the time as people doing PPE, Politics and Modern History, Politics and Philosophy, Law with Politics and so on.

Last updated 6/11/13, post #368

Is ther any diploma course in science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. About the closest thing on offer is the science foundation year, which is an extra year at the beginning of a science degree course, designed to allow those with potential but lower grades to get into UoM.

However, I'm not sure that's actually what you're looking for.

What sort of diploma are you actually after?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Original post by Origami Bullets
Nope. About the closest thing on offer is the science foundation year, which is an extra year at the beginning of a science degree course, designed to allow those with potential but lower grades to get into UoM.

However, I'm not sure that's actually what you're looking for.

What sort of diploma are you actually after?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Diploma in biomedical science or diploma in health science?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 389
Hey all!

Applied for Msc- Business IT which is not being offered anymore and was offered a place for the Msc - Risk Analysis and operational Research program! :smile:

Just need to decide between Manchester and durham now!
Has anyone heard back from Crim, single honours?
Original post by Asfpr3
Diploma in biomedical science or diploma in health science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing available at Manc, I'm afraid, just degrees.

Original post by SpoonsAndSporks
Has anyone heard back from Crim, single honours?

Read the first page of this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Hey guys! I've not seen a thread for 2014 applicants to Manchester University, so I thought I'd make one!

If you're applying, which course are you applying for? Have you been to any open days yet? Is it your first choice?

Here you go! Link
Original post by Strangey
Here you go! Link

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 394
Don't panic! 31st October, and I sent off on 15th.
Got any offers yet? :smile:

Not a single one.
Had my interview for biochemistry yesterday.. I'm pretty sure I got an offer. But wait, we weren't meant to talk about that. Wonder if there's anyone from Life Sciences interview group A Yellow here.
Original post by aliakhan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i was just wondering how long did it take for you to get an offer from UoM after sending your application off?
Reply 397
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Hey i was just wondering how long did it take for you to get an offer from UoM after sending your application off?

Thats not a problem :tongue:
I got my offer exactly 9 days after i sent off my application so it wasnt a very long wait , im sure u will get your offer soon you just have to be a patient and have a lil faith :mmm::yep::wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 398
Nice! I'm waiting for Exeter too!
I've got 4 offers actually - Manchester, Southampton, UEA, Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOW!! Not bad at all:tongue: which uni are u plannin on firming ? :hugs::mmm::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
got an offer from MBS just now !University of Manchester !:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending