The Student Room Group

Smoking Herbal Incense?

Ok, so I've been smoking Exodus' Damnation here and there and it's been really amazing. It acts quick and only last 20 mins which means I can still do things.

I've been smoking more now, every couple of days or so, and something amazing happened to me.

It cured my PTSD (which I've had since I was just before 16 years old). I no longer flinch when a doorbell rings, buzzers goes, phone rings, ect. I'm not waking up in the middle of the night screaming anymore. I don't need to have a cigarette lit to walk around at night time and I haven't felt the desire to get drunk in weeks,

I can honestly thank Exodus for that, although I am aware of the health effects.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/teenage-boys-were-put-in-hospital-by-explosive-legal-high-exodus-1-5722008

Thats 3 people getting ill, nothing serious, but still had to go to hospital. Now that's those 3 people (who had a ton of it more than I take) ill vs the countless deaths stemming from alcohol.

I'm just wondering a few questions.

Would you look down (and perhaps stop talking altogether) at someone that smoked it?
Is it only a temporary cure for my PTSD?
What were your experiences (if any) of smoking it?

Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I'd personally never touch any type of legal high, they are bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
My main concern would be the lack of testing for long term effects
Reply 3
Sorry, I completely forgot to get back to this thread!

Original post by Ggmu!
I'd personally never touch any type of legal high, they are bad news.

Original post by harreeeee
My main concern would be the lack of testing for long term effects

Well this one is synthetic marijuana, sold as Herbal Incense. The high you get off it is listed as "side effects" (like all the stuff you'd get with weed) and it does say not for human consumption. I am a little worried about how bad it is for you, but honestly I think it's probably safer than drinking, or at least the amount I was drinking.

I was thinking, should I go to a GP, tell him about it, say it cured me, and get him to test my blood? Maybe this stuff is actually ok for you, minus the Carbon Monoxide from the smoke.
Reply 4
Original post by Gjaykay
Sorry, I completely forgot to get back to this thread!

Well this one is synthetic marijuana, sold as Herbal Incense. The high you get off it is listed as "side effects" (like all the stuff you'd get with weed) and it does say not for human consumption. I am a little worried about how bad it is for you, but honestly I think it's probably safer than drinking, or at least the amount I was drinking.

I was thinking, should I go to a GP, tell him about it, say it cured me, and get him to test my blood? Maybe this stuff is actually ok for you, minus the Carbon Monoxide from the smoke.

Synthetic marijuana could be anything, theres no way of knowing what long term effects are, see doctor
Reply 5
Holli ****...i been smoked exodus damnation last night...and i cant able describe how bad i find last night...i seen my death...every thing was new to me even my image on the mirror i couldn't even recognise me...i would hv been die..unless i ran to shower room and drop cold water on my head more than an hour...and things i seen never ever seen in my life....something stop my brain function and act it self...guys try to keep away from this crap....
Reply 6
Why not just smoke weed?
Five years late to this forum. But was wondering, what was your experience Gjaykay? What would you advice someone to do if they are completely new to this. I had a taste of some Flight mad hatter at a friend's last week and that **** has been on my mind ever since. It was amazing kind of like the experience you mentioned with the stuff you used. Do you think I should go ahead and get it (what I TRIED) or get something else? What sort of advice would you give?
Reply 8
yeah, no. ptsd is incurable, sorry to break it to you. stop spreading lies.
wth. goddammit, this thread is 5 year old, i got triggered for no reason.
(edited 4 years ago)
I love their coconut shampoo and conditioner 😍😍

Latest