The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I'm getting too manny gremlins! I have 108 but can't be bothered going to everyones town to set them loose

Anyone want any?

I still get a lot of ghosts! As soon as I use the ghost bomb a few minutes later I've got the odd ghost...
I'm getting more gremlins, less ghost bombs but more donuts :dance:

What are the ghost bombs? I've got loads but idk what they are :frown:
Original post by daniiellajessica
What are the ghost bombs? I've got loads but idk what they are :frown:

They're a way to get rid of every ghost in your town at once, just by tapping the screen once.

I've found, though, that the numbers aren't accurate. There have been times that I know I've got 30+ ghosts floating around and it's only given me 20.
Original post by Drewski
They're a way to get rid of every ghost in your town at once, just by tapping the screen once.

I've found, though, that the numbers aren't accurate. There have been times that I know I've got 30+ ghosts floating around and it's only given me 20.

right fair enough :/ that sucks, I used one and I guess its okay but then loads of ghosts pop up again eurgh
the magnet is probably best though
right fair enough :/ that sucks, I used one and I guess its okay but then loads of ghosts pop up again eurgh
the magnet is probably best though

Keep using the ghost bombs anyway, the halloween theme will be gone tomorrow :wink:
Keep using the ghost bombs anyway, the halloween theme will be gone tomorrow :wink:

Well, not necessarily. If it's like previous occasions if you don't update the app then you'll just carry on. You won't get more gremlins, but you'll probably still be able to get ghosts.
Original post by Drewski
Well, not necessarily. If it's like previous occasions if you don't update the app then you'll just carry on. You won't get more gremlins, but you'll probably still be able to get ghosts.

ahh ok, well I'm sure most people will want to get rid of the theme,after 10000 goo its just not that fun, especially when you have no tasks :rolleyes:

ahh ok, well I'm sure most people will want to get rid of the theme,after 10000 goo its just not that fun, especially when you have no tasks :rolleyes:

*cries* oh my yeah its going tomorrow :frown: oh well at least its back to normal hehe
Reply 1167
I'm at 9900, if I don't get that last hundred I'm going to be very frustrated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ngl but I've pretty much just given up :P
*cries* oh my yeah its going tomorrow :frown: oh well at least its back to normal hehe

I'm hoping the Christmas theme will come soon! It better be good :biggrin:
I'm hoping the Christmas theme will come soon! It better be good :biggrin:

I totally agree with you :P
Original post by Harley
I'm at 9900, if I don't get that last hundred I'm going to be very frustrated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ngl but I've pretty much just given up :P

What's your usernames, I could try to give you some gremlins if it helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1172
Original post by humza100
What's your usernames, I could try to give you some gremlins if it helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

mines is becca-macp :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by Harley
mines is becca-macp :smile:

Thanks!

Sent you a request

Posted from TSR Mobile
The new update doesn't do much for people who aren't the top level, it's a bit unfair
Reply 1175
The new update doesn't do much for people who aren't the top level, it's a bit unfair

But those who aren't the top level still have all the earlier levels to work through :wink2:
The only thing I don't get is do they really expect people to have 150+ donuts to spend on luxury items? Aren't they just encouraging the use of hacks?
has everyone else updated, cos im running the hacked version and the Halloween stuff is still on. :frown:
has everyone else updated, cos im running the hacked version and the Halloween stuff is still on. :frown:

I'm still on the Halloween one too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats the difference between the hacked version and normal one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest