The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Loooool Everyone seems to know each other here :K:

Well, not everyone but we do get to know each other fairly quickly :smile: Are you joining?

So many people have joined lately that I barely know anybody!
Reply 5722
Original post by IDukem
As well as it's nice to hear that you're okay! :smile:

Oh i'm sure me love :wink: Until just then haha, how would I? I hardly talk to you :tongue: Perhaps I should, i'll pop in every once in a while! :smile: Good to see you miss me though :wink:

Why thankyou:L

Gut feeling duhh, haha. And haha u do that. Lol u wish:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5723
Original post by sophie.isabella
Yes, I am :smile: Although, my post was not TOTALLY irrelevant- someone was asking about iPads!

Hey, welcome :smile: Are you really living in Geneva? That's SOOO cool, i've been there three times :biggrin:
Reply 5724

Well hello there:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5725
I am indeed! I'm actually from London but have been living here for ages :smile: Do you like it?

Oh i see! Well it has been nice the times i've went, although i've only ever been in the winter because we used to pass through when we used to go skiing. I think i've been somewhere on the other side of the lake during the summer before but i can't remember the name of it, Yvoire maybe? it was like a little tourist village thing :tongue:

I wish i lived in that area, there's so much to do around there. Do you like living there?
Original post by incipientT
Well, not everyone but we do get to know each other fairly quickly :smile: Are you joining?

yeah I might aswell :P
Original post by lauraaaaa
So many people have joined lately that I barely know anybody!

Ohh rightt Hahaa
Reply 5728
Yvoire sounds right! Ah, you ski? So do I! I do like Geneva, but as a young person it's rather limiting- venues for nights out are minimal, for example, but it is a gorgeous city and very glamorous!

Yeah, but I haven't in about 2 years now :frown: Oh really, i always assumed it would have plenty of night venues, that surprises me. It always looked like that kind of place. How long are you there for?
Reply 5729
Original post by incipientT
*phew*

Oh...?

Not in a bad way!! I mean like i'm branching out and posting in new threads and shizz so i'm talking to more new people :smile:

Yes, I am :smile: Although, my post was not TOTALLY irrelevant- someone was asking about iPads!

Aww sweetheart you got the wrong end of the stick! I meant my post was TOTALLY irrelevant to the point you made in your post :h: I just wanted to say hi :smile:

Original post by mjj22
Why thankyou:L

Gut feeling duhh, haha. And haha u do that. Lol u wish:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you're welcome :tongue:

My gut feeling is quite bada$$ much like Gibbs in NCIS :wink: Haha well I will and what!? I wish? More like I know haha, i'm amazing cause I got a thigh gap :lol:
Original post by mjj22
Well hello there:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, What's up? :awesome:
Reply 5731
I've been here for 15 years now- time flies! I go back to London about 5 times a year though :smile:

I see :smile: well you are welcome to stay and post in the thread :smile:
Reply 5732

Oh oops I got the wrong end of the stick indeed! Hi there :smile: I'm new to TSR as of yesterday- nice to actually speak to some people as opposed to being bowled over by most!

It's all right, it happens to the best off us :smile: Well welcome to the forum too then! Aww that sucks, just smack them for six like :wink: Well i'm always here for a chat either through this thread, visitor message or PMs :h:
Reply 5733
Original post by IDukem
Not in a bad way!! I mean like i'm branching out and posting in new threads and shizz so i'm talking to more new people :smile:

Aww sweetheart you got the wrong end of the stick! I meant my post was TOTALLY irrelevant to the point you made in your post :h: I just wanted to say hi :smile:

Why you're welcome :tongue:

My gut feeling is quite bada$$ much like Gibbs in NCIS :wink: Haha well I will and what!? I wish? More like I know haha, i'm amazing cause I got a thigh gap :lol:

I am honoured:smile:)

That will do:smile: Gibbs rules:P Dayum...lol take a chill pill with that ego of yours Mr, amazing? Haha no:wink: i dont see evidence :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5734
Hey, What's up? :awesome:

Not much bro, just chilling&watching Tv wbu?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5735
Original post by mjj22
I am honoured:smile:)

That will do:smile: Gibbs rules:P Dayum...lol take a chill pill with that ego of yours Mr, amazing? Haha no:wink: i dont see evidence :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gibbs rules are great! I might print them off and stick them on my wall for comfort :lol: Duuuuuude, just cause you're jealous of my ego after I deflated yours to a pancake :wink: You don't have to see stuff to believe them :tongue:
yeah I might aswell :P

Welcome aboard :tongue:
Original post by NormalGirl
im fine thanks

Good good :smile:
Original post by IDukem

Oh, sounds like a good idea :yep: It can be a lot more interesting that way :smile:
Original post by mjj22
Not much bro, just chilling&watching Tv wbu?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro? loool:K:
Nothing much sis :P , jamming with my laptop and Music :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest