The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lil08
I shall over throw you and take your monies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but there are also people above me :biggrin: Though you can take over for the time being. I left work early, cos of illness :frown:
Reply 6501
Original post by de_monies
Yeah but there are also people above me :biggrin: Though you can take over for the time being. I left work early, cos of illness :frown:

Nah, got too much on my plate atm. oh what's wrong ? Maybe I can help.
Original post by Lil08
Nah, got too much on my plate atm. oh what's wrong ? Maybe I can help.

Ah ok. Uni work? You a doctor/nurse? Well, just a general cold, me thinks. Sore throat, banging headache, slightly twitchy eyes, generally couldn't concentrate properly etc..

I took Monday off and yesterday off. I seem to be a lot better now. I say a lot better - mostly better
And then last night this happened:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=45066241#post45066241

:biggrin:

On the plus side, I've been paid two days even though I haven't came in to work :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Ah ok. Uni work? You a doctor/nurse? Well, just a general cold, me thinks. Sore throat, banging headache, slightly twitchy eyes, generally couldn't concentrate properly etc..

I took Monday off and yesterday off. I seem to be a lot better now. I say a lot better - mostly better

On the plus side, I've been paid two days even though I haven't came in to work :smile:

Cool rant about that women!
Original post by Emerald123
Cool rant about that women!

Not sure if that's meant to be sarcasm or not?
Reply 6505

Have you taken anything for it ? Hope you get better soon. :smile:

Doctor, hopefully. Trying to be a well rounded student by balancing uni work, sports, societies, learning a language etc.

Sports takes too much of my energy. lol
Original post by Lil08
Have you taken anything for it ? Hope you get better soon. :smile:

Doctor, hopefully. Trying to be a well rounded student by balancing uni work, sports, societies, learning a language etc.

Sports takes too much of my energy. lol

Erm lemsip, and some ginger tea that I made. I make very good ginger tea :biggrin: Sounds a bit like bragging, but I have been told that :biggrin:

Nice! That's pretty cool. Always have had a tonne of respect to any one who goes in to the health sector. Because I'm on placement now, I know how hard it is for you guys ie: you have both placement AND course work on top

Yeah I get you. Do all the above, aside from learning a language. I did learn Arabic a few years ago, but then I forgot, and I quit as well, because I was like the eldest person in my class :biggrin:

DOn't really do sports, but go to gym to do cardio there. BUt I haven't been all this week, because of illness :frown:

I'm OK to go to work, but not so OK to do any thing else. It's kinda annoying. Meh, maybe the north can sort me out :biggrin: It did in my first year of uni :smile:

And a free flu jab :biggrin:

Though imo work is partially to blame, because when it's children in need day (Next week Friday) Im going to be doing a bit of volunteering, answering phones, and the theme, in winter, is Hawaiian night...
Original post by zakibilaly
yoo my barkistarni bruddas in da house! quasey will kick da buttox with the infected toenail and make da guy skreeeym... next ting you know bentleys pouring crapp on harry redkapps red rashy face... my boy omar gests told to revise in the butchers or he'll be the meat next morning...:borat:

when my boy omar has too much chilli he cant stop moving damnnn that chilli burns :danceboy:

Get into your Paki hole brudda OMAR !!
Original post by IqraHaq
haha :tongue: yeh fanta is good too, I like icy lemon better :biggrin:

um had to search that up-will drink it!!!

btw guess what-my bday this Sunday-will turn 16!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!
Original post by dasolja123

OMG! OMG! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!

Happy birthday :smile:
Reply 6510

OMG! OMG! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!

Lol okay :tongue:

Aw that's so cute! Dyou know I remembered it was your birthday this month from our last conversation, but I couldn't remember the date lol :biggrin:

My birthday in 26 days!!!! Will be 17! Aaah!
Reply 6511
So so boring on this
Reply 6512
i literary have no pakistani friends, Yeah my school has not even 1 brown kid, wow So excited to be here lol
Original post by IqraHaq

Aw that's so cute! Dyou know I remembered it was your birthday this month from our last conversation, but I couldn't remember the date lol :biggrin:

I'm turning 100 years old today !beat that!
Reply 6514
Original post by Emerald123
I'm turning 100 years old today !beat that!

Haha lol you win :tongue:
Happy birthday :smile:

aww thanx!!!!!!!!
am sooooo excited!!!!

Original post by IqraHaq

lol :biggrin:

and thanx!!!!! n yh i remember tooooo!!!! u were asking about somefink 2 do wiv driving lol :biggrin:

and HAPPY BDAY 4 DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!-am high
Reply 6516
aww thanx!!!!!!!!
am sooooo excited!!!!

lol :biggrin:

and thanx!!!!! n yh i remember tooooo!!!! u were asking about somefink 2 do wiv driving lol :biggrin:

and HAPPY BDAY 4 DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!-am high

Lol I know yh :tongue:
And thanks.
You always seem high to me lol :tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TMRW :smile:
Aint been on this thread for a while so what's up guys ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh been long time , what's new ppl?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol I know yh :tongue:
And thanks.
You always seem high to me lol :tongue:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TMRW :smile:

lol :biggrin:-i kno (its how i roll :biggrin: )

awwwwww thanx sooo much-finally 16!!!! feels weird.....

Latest