The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Howsat?

I was head (Speaker) of the HOC when your party was created :biggrin:

Original post by FirelightPhoenix
I've changed mine a few times, but I'm keeping this one as a kind of TSR "identity" >< I'm good thanks! Bit tired from school and stuff, so I'm glad it's the weekend and I can relax :smile: You?

How old are you?

I'm okay, busy making my way through a considerable pile of ale and listening to music ^^
Original post by ByronicHero
How old are you?

I'm okay, busy making my way through a considerable pile of ale and listening to music ^^

16, 17 next month - I'm in Year 12 at the moment! Sounds like a very good idea ^-^
Great thanks :biggrin: and yourself?

All right, thanks. So exhausted though...
Reply 6004
Original post by mjj22
Evening..:hello: How are we all?

Yo! I'm great, yourself? :smile:
16, 17 next month - I'm in Year 12 at the moment! Sounds like a very good idea ^-^

Ah to be young again.

I like to think so!

Is Firelight Phoenix from something particular?
Original post by mjj22
Ah shiz... i apologise for the late reply, l fell asleep...:colondollar:

Im so sorry!!! for the late reply, i fell asleep... :redface:

Noo worries Kid :smile:
Reply 6007
Original post by IDukem
Yo! I'm great, yourself? :smile:

Pretty good thanks man:smile: suuup

Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Noo worries Kid :smile:

u did not just call ne that... Hahaha im 17 man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm we should look into this! :P Hehe well I'm not going to be giving up muahahaa! :bong2:

Aha no I'm fine being unemployed and moneyless :P And I can't let you win again! You're already 2 up on me! :qed:
Original post by ByronicHero
Ah to be young again.

I like to think so!

Is Firelight Phoenix from something particular?

How old are you then? :P Not really, I explained it to some one before, lemme just find it... "Okay well the reasons are all basically relating the name to my personality! Firstly I wanted to loosely relate it to how nerdy I am, and Harry Potter is like a part of my life... So hello Phoenix! Phoenix also relates to how I'm stronger than I look, and get up and keep trying whenever something knocks me down (like a Phoenix is reborn when it dies.. kinda ><). I'm also really loyal to my friends, and trustworthy! Firelight relates to how I'm warm, comforting (well, I try to be!) and try to help others and be there for them! Also I'm kinda bright I guess >< That's all I can think of/remember at the moment! Oh... And the fact that I just generally like phoenixes and fire ^-^"
Reply 6011
Original post by mjj22
Pretty good thanks man:smile: suuup

u did not just call ne that... Hahaha im 17 man

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad you're fine :biggrin:

Technically you're still a kid cause you're not 18 and therefore not an adult :wink:
Original post by Tom_green_day
Aha no I'm fine being unemployed and moneyless :P And I can't let you win again! You're already 2 up on me! :qed:

I'm hoping to get my first proper job soon! Just a Saturday morning thing though :') Hehehe, well you could... If you really wanted to... :wink: :musicus:
Reply 6013
Original post by IDukem
I'm glad you're fine :biggrin:

Technically you're still a kid cause you're not 18 and therefore not an adult :wink:

Lol likewise bro:smile:

Ohh shuup, i consider myself a kidult:smile: im legal ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6014
Original post by mjj22
Lol likewise bro:smile:

Ohh shuup, i consider myself a kidult:smile: im legal ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's a shuup? Is that shut and up merged together? I'm not down with the lingo of the kids these days :mmm:
I'm hoping to get my first proper job soon! Just a Saturday morning thing though :') Hehehe, well you could... If you really wanted to... :wink: :musicus:

Oh cool what is it? You're ahead of me then :P
No I can't, it's not in my person! :stickyman:
Reply 6016
Why are the girls on dating sites so rude? :angry:
Reply 6017
Original post by IDukem
What's a shuup? Is that shut and up merged together? I'm not down with the lingo of the kids these days :mmm:

A polite way of saying Shut up.

Pfft:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_green_day
Oh cool what is it? You're ahead of me then :P
No I can't, it's not in my person! :stickyman:

Probably just at Waitrose or something! Oh okay then it's on!! :spank: <erm wat?
Why are the girls on dating sites so rude? :angry:

If I didn't have to pay, i'd join a dating site lolol

Quick Reply

Latest