The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This seem like the most appropriate place to put this. It was posted on Fieldgulls and is the sole reason I have done nothing productive all week, you think it can't get any better... But then it does :holmes:

Reply 7401
Original post by Hedgeman49
Incognito has been the biggest ******* in the league for a good 5 years now, I'm not at all surprised

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read an article somewhere that he was a reformed character but I do know about his past indiscretions, he's just wasted potential due to his behaviour, him and Blackmon are the same, would be great if they could stay out of trouble but trouble seems to follow them around.
This whole Martin situation is such a mess :eek:
Original post by Malevolent

The whole best mates thing makes it even more confusing. Tbh I really don't think Martin wants to get incognito off the team. I think his parents pressured him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7404
Nothing's more beautiful that seeing a screen play that comes off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7405

Update me on this. Been ignoring it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Update me on this. Been ignoring it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's about to get freaking messy this case has only just slightly open Pandora's box. I sense a **** storm incoming.
Alabama vs LSU today

Stanford beating the Ducks shakes things up a bit :redface:
Alabama vs LSU today

Stanford beating the Ducks shakes things up a bit :redface:

Loving FSU at the moment, OSU will be putting up style points with their remaining schedule.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SloaneRanger
Loving FSU at the moment, OSU will be putting up style points with their remaining schedule.

Posted from TSR Mobile

FSU are demolishing everyone so far. Can they be stopped? Oh OSU and their pancake schedule :lol:
FSU are demolishing everyone so far. Can they be stopped? Oh OSU and their pancake schedule :lol:

I think FSU might come unstuck against an SEC defence, Bama are the team to beat though. I can't see any shocks out there atm. I do like watching Manziel though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SloaneRanger
I think FSU might come unstuck against an SEC defence, Bama are the team to beat though. I can't see any shocks out there atm. I do like watching Manziel though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Possibly although that front 7 of FSU is beastly. Bama as you said are the team to beat.
Honestly can't see J.Martin playing again.
Reply 7413

Dunno man, manti te'o is in NFL after all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Dunno man, manti te'o is in NFL after all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but this is much kuch more serious :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He'll be back next year. Either that or a huge class action suit by anyone who ever left an NFL team because of bullying!
Original post by Hedgeman49
He'll be back next year. Either that or a huge class action suit by anyone who ever left an NFL team because of bullying!

Mmm I dunno its the fact other players from teams might feel uneasy with him around.
Alabama vs LSU right now. Alabama picking LSU apart with ease.
Now Mettenberger throws a TD!
Well Alabama easily crushed LSU. Its just unfair how good their O-line is always. :redface:

Latest